Options

Played all day nonstop for this...

Rushed 8.1 and 8.2 today to explore act 8.
The rng hates me.
Question is, should I wait a bit more or just go for valiant now?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Well the good news is that you already had the roster and skill to explore act 8.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Waiting for glory to come in, strange that kabam decided to give us 0 iso from act 8 exploration lol. Thanks all, will do sunspot for valiant finally.

Hopefully it's instant payback with the new poolies event starting within 24 hours. Don't forget your daily crystals from the web store and other in game store for better value than you've had before.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 804 ★★★
    Sunspot be sitting there like the Thanos icon in battlegrounds. Like bruh. Whatchu waiting for
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I would've dearly loved to get a Mutant R3 gem - Onslaught has to languish at R2 for a while instead.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,180 ★★★★★
    Sunspot is awesome. If I pulled a mutant 2-3, he would go r3.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,182 ★★★★
    Sunspot is a no brainer... i dont see what the issue is here lol
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 242 ★★
    Sunspot is waiting… 👀
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    I ban r3 sunspots all the time.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 205 ★★
    Sunspot is such a hack. Even if they are incinerate immune he crits like nobodies business. He's not a defense nightmare but on offense he can end a fight fast!
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,538 ★★★★
    edited April 23
    You've got the chance to take the hot boy, one of the biggest nukes in the game,----SUNSPOT--- to r3 and you're complaining???

Is this a serious post??

Give me that r3 mutant gem then please 😂 thank you.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,933 ★★★★★
    edited April 23
    Ok sunspot slander is unacceptable.

My r2 is banned all the time over my other r3/6* r5 champs, lol. At r3 level, he destroys everyone in bgs with a single sp2.

The downside, prepare to never see him in bgs again 😂
  • Options

I ban r3 sunspots all the time.

My r2 is banned most of the time lol
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,538 ★★★★

Ok sunspot slander is unacceptable.

My r2 is banned all the time over my other r3/6* r5 champs, lol. At r3 level, he destroys everyone in bgs with a single sp2.

The downside, prepare to never see him in bgs again 😂

The sunspot slander is just so bizarre. I couldn't believe what I read 😂
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 127
    I've done it. Finally valiant, hopefully it was worth the rank up and I pray I do not get a mutant in my next 7s crystal 😂😂😂.

Also, I wish someone told me that bahamets ping pong blasts DO NOT need to be heavy hit timmed after first interaction, they just bounce by themselves. Wasted 5 revives in 5 runs just for trying to heavy again after the initial blast... duh
  • Options

I've done it. Finally valiant, hopefully it was worth the rank up and I pray I do not get a mutant in my next 7s crystal 😂😂😂.

Also, I wish someone told me that bahamets ping pong blasts DO NOT need to be heavy hit timmed after first interaction, they just bounce by themselves. Wasted 5 revives in 5 runs just for trying to heavy again after the initial blast... duh

How much PI sunny have at r3?
  • Options

How much PI sunny have at r3?
    No idea, no iso for lvl up, ranked and lvl 20 atm 😅
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★

Well the good news is that you already had the roster and skill to explore act 8.

What skill? No skill needed.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 357 ★★
    I ended up getting a mutant gem and Bishop so I can’t complain.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,461 ★★★
    After these comments, Im proud of my Sunspot 6 stars, R4/5, ascended, 28k PI
    😌
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,549 ★★★★
    Sunspot no question, best mutant Battlegrounds nuke besides Bishop
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    I know you’ve already taken up Sunspot, but Emma was my MVP for Glykhan and she’s fantastic in BG. Her s2 hits for 200k at r2 with suicides. People think I’m taking her for defense, but most skill defenders are dead after 1 s2 and a 5 combo. She also synergizes with Kitty. I was kind of bummed when I awakened mine because people forget her reverse controls are on the awakened ability. Anyway, congrats on Valiant!
  • Options
    JChanceH9 said:

I know you’ve already taken up Sunspot, but Emma was my MVP for Glykhan and she’s fantastic in BG. Her s2 hits for 200k at r2 with suicides. People think I’m taking her for defense, but most skill defenders are dead after 1 s2 and a 5 combo. She also synergizes with Kitty. I was kind of bummed when I awakened mine because people forget her reverse controls are on the awakened ability. Anyway, congrats on Valiant!

Emma was already at r3 😄. My post was me complaining about getting a second mutant gem and not enough mutant choices to rank up. Now I have 5 ascended r5 mutants and 2 rank 3 lol. Need to ban all tech defenders in bgs 😂😂😂