Interesting....

Hi1655120Hi1655120 Member Posts: 1
I hope this statement will not be deleted and that most players will be able to see it. If not, I still hope to receive a satisfactory answer. The main reason for this topic is the unfair level of competition in the Battleground mode of this game. Although this mode was very fun, it still has significant issues. I have discussed these issues through numerous tickets with almost all members of Kabam's ticket section and have consistently received the same response. Consequently, I decided to investigate on my own and found very suspicious things that quite shocked me. Before you dismiss this as a rant, I want to clarify that I love this game, have been playing since the beginning, and am still actively playing.

However, there seems to be an unfair system in this game. I was suspicious, but after investigating, I am certain that this Battleground mode employs a "Handicap" system. For those unfamiliar, a "Handicap" means an artificial advantage created by the system. You can look up more information on how it works if you're interested. I have complained for nearly 20 seasons about something being wrong with the game and how sometimes the game creates these kinds of scenarios. However, I previously ignored them. Now, I've decided to let you know.

If you notice that you are losing under unreal conditions where the AI behaves irregularly, believe me, you were handicapped. I don't know why this happens or why Kabam creates these scenarios between summoners. Perhaps they will be able to explain it.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,355 Guardian
    Thought for sure this was gonna be an “I reached Platinum in BG, but don’t have the roster to continue to compete at that level” posts.

Which could have easily been found out why by just looking in very quick order at Forums here instead of “numerous” Support Tickets.

But then they finish with saying it is about the AI Champion Behavior that is being unfair to one side or another.

That's even wilder, to say that AI fighting issues is based on your roster, instead of all the various device, connection, memory, processing, loading, traffic, etc issues.

*caveat, there may be something to that, champion based, striker (can you use them in BG ?) based, etc, only to the extent that certain champs, strikers, etc are much more involved (have more complex abilities, etc) and could cause more of a load that may affect AI performance. But that is not based on which player is stronger or not, just whether or not people may be choosing to use those more complex champs.
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
    What did I just read😭
    There have been similar posts about the AIs in BGs..
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    Makes me feel im playing golf clash and i've just bet my last 10k coins..
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 243 ★★
    What are the results (data) of your investigation?
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    OP: Claims they investigated their claims, and has proof to back it up.

Also OP: Refuses to elaborate on said investigation, or provide proof.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    20 seasons? OP since you're playing in the future, can you tell us the next month's champions?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,424 ★★★★★
    Why on earth would Kabam do that? What possible motivation do you fantasize?
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 358 ★★★

• Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Hi1655120 said:

I hope this statement will not be deleted and that most players will be able to see it. If not, I still hope to receive a satisfactory answer. The main reason for this topic is the unfair level of competition in the Battleground mode of this game. Although this mode was very fun, it still has significant issues. I have discussed these issues through numerous tickets with almost all members of Kabam's ticket section and have consistently received the same response. Consequently, I decided to investigate on my own and found very suspicious things that quite shocked me. Before you dismiss this as a rant, I want to clarify that I love this game, have been playing since the beginning, and am still actively playing.

However, there seems to be an unfair system in this game. I was suspicious, but after investigating, I am certain that this Battleground mode employs a "Handicap" system. For those unfamiliar, a "Handicap" means an artificial advantage created by the system. You can look up more information on how it works if you're interested. I have complained for nearly 20 seasons about something being wrong with the game and how sometimes the game creates these kinds of scenarios. However, I previously ignored them. Now, I've decided to let you know.

If you notice that you are losing under unreal conditions where the AI behaves irregularly, believe me, you were handicapped. I don't know why this happens or why Kabam creates these scenarios between summoners. Perhaps they will be able to explain it.

Its all starting to make sense now
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★

This forum needs more Dropout and Brennan Lee Mulligan content
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    This is not interesting
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 472 ★★★

• TheSaithTheSaith Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Hi1655120 said:

some thing like , in match of two minutes AI wont throw special 1 or 2 for 1:30 minuts , just spaming heavy or doing full combo on ur block , nd corner u till death .or AI will decide to hold block until u decide to throw heavy and then AI intercept u with special?? or AI suddenly decide to parry u mid combo ?? yeah a lot of AI things . and matchmaking sometimes its fair sometimes completely ridiculous , I am paragon player with many r5 ascended champs, decent amount of r2 7 stars and they match me with newest paragon with only 3 r4s .