Options

For those of you that have a Deathless Champion.

For those of you that have a Deathless Champion are they worth trying to acquire?

For those of you that have a Deathless Champion. 154 votes

Yes
83%
GamerBigPoppaCBONEDrZolaBendyTalha305RajaTrakazAzKicker316Feeney234fmussapRagnarok13MagrailothosMorbidCuriosityCat_MurdockMarvel_Ghydrogohardcaptaincushkus234ExHavokBlackGekkougaThatGuyYouSaw235 128 votes
No
11%
EgyptOverseerVegeta9001Foxhero007HendrossMrTicTac19992008CASrinivasFabriciusdee_jay5Deepworldxp21TJM34The_0wenpusLickyGuest120193746239Shadow_ShooterQalibZamanMidiAsphyxia 18 votes
Other: describe below
5%
DNA3000BeastDadAshacekarFinalfurykMrSakuragiLo67Kishield311Worthyone 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 203 ★★
    I don't think any champ in the game is worth the unit price they are charging for them, but for completing the objectives as you go along I think they're worth acquiring. I think Gully has some pretty good utility and I'm happy to have her as a seven star. I'm sure I'll feel the same way about King Groot whenever I do the CCP objectives.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 848 ★★★
    Yes
    I'm trying to collect deathless Champs unfortunately I have no resources
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,436 ★★★★★
    So far they are both good, waiting to see what the synergy team looks like.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    Yes
    Any new 7 star champ that doesn't require units works for me. If you have to spend 5k plus units on one, it might not be worth it. So far I have been happy with Deathless Guilly, I still need to do the CCP challenge to get the Deathless King Groot.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yes
    Can you get Thanos if one of your deathless champ is only a 6*
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 130 ★★
    Yes
    I voted yes, but would qualify it somewhat. If you’re an advanced player and these champs are not very difficult to acquire, it’s absolutely worth it.

If you are stretching your roster and resources to an extreme degree, I don’t think you’re missing something game-breaking.

I’ve earned both champs so far with minimal investment aside from time. Knowing what I know about the current champs, if I were to translate the value into a currency, I (valiant, large roster) would value Deathless Guilly and KG around 3000-5000 units each. If it’s costing you more than that to acquire them, I don’t think it’s worthwhile.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Repto23 said:

Can you get Thanos if one of your deathless champ is only a 6*

If u have all them as a 6 yes but to get the 7 u would need all as a 7
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yes
    Damn, there were too many limited time pieces for Deathless KG. Like Guilly only had 1 piece from BGs everything else is in content that you can go back for. Kinda lame that now I’ll have to settle for a 6*
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,468 ★★★★★
    edited April 25
    Yes
    Gulli deathless is banger, degens everything, randomly heals to 100% also 😄

Almost like Wolverine but better as 7*, since degens don't have that much immunity heroes and she also reverses heals plus her sp3 deals fixed % damage.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    I lack a piece of deathless KG. The one found in AW showcase. Any idea how can I get them
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,708 Guardian

I lack a piece of deathless KG. The one found in AW showcase. Any idea how can I get them

There should be a way to get them in the deathless store eventually, just like DGuilly, but I’m not sure precisely when those selectors will arrive.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 96
    Yes
    Repto23 said:

Damn, there were too many limited time pieces for Deathless KG. Like Guilly only had 1 piece from BGs everything else is in content that you can go back for. Kinda lame that now I’ll have to settle for a 6*

Only 2 pieces of Guillotine are permanent
    The rest were time limited
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 133
    No
    I grinded for the 6* guillotine pieces after failing to get the battlegrounds 7* piece, and I completely regret it. Not worth the time or effort, plus those resources you spend are much more valuable elsewhere. However, I'd say that if you have the skill for the 7* pieces, go for them. Just not the 6* pieces, they aren't worth it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,717 Guardian
    Yes
    Deathless guillotine and Deathless King Groot have been cooking for me in BGs, definitely worth getting them.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,796 ★★★★
    edited April 25
    Maybe, i haven't really used Guillo and KG. Keen on next ones and Thanos. They aren't groundbreaking but feels just good to have. Anyways they throw challenges to acquire these champs and i m an obidient peasant who does it. I will introspect same after getting Thanos.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,541 ★★★★
    They're not gamebreaking, but alot of fun to chase provided you're in a position to do so.
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 218 ★★
    No
    Only if you're a collector of all champs. They definitely are lackluster. However I don't think they were ever intended to be game breaking. Don't think you could even call them trophy champs since so many people have them.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,638 ★★★★★
    Yes

Only if you're a collector of all champs. They definitely are lackluster. However I don't think they were ever intended to be game breaking. Don't think you could even call them trophy champs since so many people have them.

They said these were just fun champs only and that only thanos is gonna be a meta define deathless
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★
    I’m glad I have them but the fun was in the chase. I don’t use them often. Would not be worth it if I paid units for the pieces.
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 69
    Yes
    Deathless guillotine is one of my favorite champs in the game right now, she just shreds through content.
    I haven’t tried deathless KG yet but the one war I brought him in he did pretty well
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,656 ★★★★
    Yes

I grinded for the 6* guillotine pieces after failing to get the battlegrounds 7* piece, and I completely regret it. Not worth the time or effort, plus those resources you spend are much more valuable elsewhere. However, I'd say that if you have the skill for the 7* pieces, go for them. Just not the 6* pieces, they aren't worth it.

I'm grinding for the 6* rn 'cause I suck at the game, and I can corroborate your point by saying it's 100% not worth it. However, since these Deathess champs are time limited, I won't be able to live with myself if I don't acquire them
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,091 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes because not only are they actually good but at the end once you have 4, you unlock the last one which is (hopefully) Thanos who may be in superior class
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Are they worth trying to acquire? If you're asking about future upcoming champs — sure. If you're asking if I'd recommend to spend units to get them for some crazy price — definitely not. They're fine, but don't really bring anything super valuable so far, at very least to my roster.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 96
    Yes
    If you can get them via completing content, sure they are worth it
    If you have to buy 1 piece for each (5000 units), I would say that it is barely worth it just for the thanos at the end
    If you have to spend 10k+ units for each one, it is not worth it
  • Options
    knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 32
    Yes
    Love my Zombie Guillotine.