Options

Do u like Strict Time Restrict Objective/Event if u miss 1day & miss reward??.

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 381 ★★
    Yes
    Yes. Like Mike said, if the rewards had no restrictions or steps, they wouldn’t be as good. Plus, kabaam dosnt give participation trophies. They make it super easy to get good rewards, but there is always a little something to get em.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,396 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

To be clear here, you should also put in the part where you're able to get really great rewards with those events, and if we did it like a regular event, we wouldn't make the rewards nearly as great.

Let’s also be clear, you could’ve included a grace period like you did with X-Magica but you didn’t.
    They could've given everyone every Reward for turning the game on but they didn't.
    You could’ve not commented, but you did. Not sure what point you’re trying to make.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,005 ★★★
    Maybe
    gohard123 said:

The only issue I have for this particular event is that missing 1 single objective results in 160k lost poolies not just 10k. That is a massive punishment that does not fit the "crime".

Bunch of disagrees. Even GCSEs know better than to compound punishments, if you dont get the right answer for question 1a (5 marks), as far as you use the correct formula for 1b (5 marks) you get the 5 points not 0. Courts have double jeopardy, Football(soccer) even has it that a genuine attempt for the ball in the box would not result in both a red card and penalty.

As it is now, you get punished for missing the original objective (10k poolies and iso), the final milestone in Solo event (150k poolies and crystal shards) and then the 900k bundle (T4a and titan shards for valiant) in the store. 3 punishments of increasing degree for missing 1 objective and that doesnt seem excessive?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,721 ★★★★★
    Yes
    gohard123 said:

gohard123 said:

The only issue I have for this particular event is that missing 1 single objective results in 160k lost poolies not just 10k. That is a massive punishment that does not fit the "crime".

Bunch of disagrees. Even GCSEs know better than to compound punishments, if you dont get the right answer for question 1a (5 marks), as far as you use the correct formula for 1b (5 marks) you get the 5 points not 0. Courts have double jeopardy, Football(soccer) even has it that a genuine attempt for the ball in the box would not result in both a red card and penalty.

As it is now, you get punished for missing the original objective (10k poolies and iso), the final milestone in Solo event (150k poolies and crystal shards) and then the 900k bundle (T4a and titan shards for valiant) in the store. 3 punishments of increasing degree for missing 1 objective and that doesnt seem excessive?
    Not at all
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,396 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

To be clear here, you should also put in the part where you're able to get really great rewards with those events, and if we did it like a regular event, we wouldn't make the rewards nearly as great.

Let’s also be clear, you could’ve included a grace period like you did with X-Magica but you didn’t.
    They could've given everyone every Reward for turning the game on but they didn't.
    You could’ve not commented, but you did. Not sure what point you’re trying to make.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,252 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Because it keeps the forums fun
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 273 ★★
    No
    I for one actually dont mind this type of event. I log in every day and do everything, but, yesterday for some stupid reason i did all objectives but didn’t notice i didnt claim one, yes, just one. So now i miss out on 5k 7* shards and 150k poolies.

Stupid mistake from my side, and i will live with it. I lose about 8k 7* shards for this mistake, it wont kill me, but if they just add 2 grace points, like the last milestone 2600 not 2800, then mistake like this wont be as hard to swallow

I live and i learn
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 647 ★★★
    gohard123 said:

gohard123 said:

This would be true if when you miss 1 day of objectives, you get 0 poolies. But you can still get poolies, just less rewards. So you still get some points if this was a GCSE exam or not completely a red card in terms of football.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 1
    Yes
    Siliyo said:

ahmynuts said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

And yet you did
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,466 ★★★★
    edited May 1
    No
    The people who actually voted yes have to be unserious man
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40
    No
    gohard123 said:

It’s meant to. You’re supposed to feel like **** and you’re supposed to pay to make up for it. Explaining how it worked in advance or putting accurate timers or allowing the objectives to stack like they do for the regular ones would reduce the number of people experiencing this.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,466 ★★★★
    No
    Skreddy said:

Rasilover said:

Just jerks
    I guess they’re ok with FOMO-based practices to keep them interested in the game
  • Options
    Yes
    Rasilover said:

Skreddy said:

Rasilover said:

Just jerks
    I guess they’re ok with FOMO-based practices to keep them interested in the game
    Id love kabam to keep doing this type of daily objectives as it keeps me engaged of playing the game like its suppose to do of keeping u engaged to play the game for good rewards
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,649 ★★★★★
    Thiartc said:

I for one actually dont mind this type of event. I log in every day and do everything, but, yesterday for some stupid reason i did all objectives but didn’t notice i didnt claim one, yes, just one. So now i miss out on 5k 7* shards and 150k poolies.

Stupid mistake from my side, and i will live with it. I lose about 8k 7* shards for this mistake, it wont kill me, but if they just add 2 grace points, like the last milestone 2600 not 2800, then mistake like this wont be as hard to swallow

I live and i learn

Basically this. Stinks to have missed out on such easy rewards, but I'm certainly glad they exist in-game.

I'll add that they didn't even need to include grace days. They could just have stacking objectives (or ones that stack onto previously achieved but unclaimed objectives) and then you would get the same rewards for the same effort, sans a single button.

I would put in a response to those who project on others: "If it’s too much trouble to understand what daily objectives means or for what ever reason you don’t claim your rewards, you should have to pay the stupidity tax that goes with it.", but I'm sure explaining that things can have multiple meanings (objectives that get added daily vs. objectives that get replaced daily) will go over well.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 867 ★★★
    Yes
    Hard Work provides best rewards
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 233 ★★
    Yes
    Yes because it takes 5 minutes to get on the game a day.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 660 ★★★
    Yes
    Rasilover said:

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, because I learned my lesson once with missing stuff and my 2 Morbius tickets in my inventory are a painful reminder of that, lol.
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40
    No

Asher1_1 said:

Arena event - 4->5 gem missed out
    Poolie event - one day milestone miss u can't get 900k poolies.

Doing few simple tasks daily to get some amazing rewards and only condition is that you know how to read? Yeah absolutely love it! 🤩
    People would feel differently if *the rules were actually written anywhere.* You can’t read what the company doesn’t write.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,005 ★★★
    Maybe
    DNA3000 said:

gohard123 said:

gohard123 said:

This is double counting. You’re counting missing a day, missing the rewards for that day, and missing the last milestone day, and then missing what you could have bought if you got all the days as three separate punishments. That’s no different from extending the thought to include missing the stuff you could have ranked with the 900k bundle, the rewards you could have gotten from the champs ranked up from that bundle and so on. You could claim the losses were unlimited.

And tossing in random stuff just to see what sticks to the wall is not conducive to making a logical argument. “Double jeopardy” is the legal principle that once someone has been tried for a crime and found not guilty, they cannot be tried for the same crime again. It is synonymous with the notion that you only get one chance to prosecute, not that you can’t punish someone twice. Double jeopardy is literally the opposite of what you’re trying to argue.
    So to counter, you extrapolate to unlimited losses when this is clearly constrained, then focus on only the legal double jeopardy. Why didnt you use the GCSE or the football red card that clearly convey what I was trying to say. All I was trying to say is not to intertwine the opportunities so that missing a daily objective is just that. 890k

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter, free rewards, its only a game, pixels on the screen yada yada yada
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,071 ★★★★★
    No
    I can only assume they expect some people to miss some daily objective, and then some of them will be tempted to buy units with cash. Personally I'd say so this "great rewards can't have grace days" is just bs. Personally I would also prefer one week long challenging event over boring monotonous objectives with incorrect timers. Just to be clear, I haven't missed anything so far, but wouldn't be very disappointed, as I don't even see the rewards as great
  • Options
    Yes
    Skreddy said:

Asher1_1 said:

Arena event - 4->5 gem missed out
    Poolie event - one day milestone miss u can't get 900k poolies.

Doing few simple tasks daily to get some amazing rewards and only condition is that you know how to read? Yeah absolutely love it! 🤩
    People would feel differently if *the rules were actually written anywhere.* You can’t read what the company doesn’t write.
    The rule was compete daily objectives again the word daily is used but sure keep telling urself that it wasnt specified