**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Deathless VISION

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,747 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say switch is the other deathless. Imagine running around with another hyperion who could potentially be even better? Switch is already good too but she's visions other half so it makes sense.

Hype but the incinerate is replaced with rupture and he has a higher chance to proc those and his sp2 stun. Would be mega busted

They could do one of those trade offs where some of his abilities are improved in exchange for reduced power gain or something
    Hype is already a very good character
    This is why i suspect the last champ is hyp, because they said the 5th champ is a meta champ. Thanos isn't a meta champ.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say switch is the other deathless. Imagine running around with another hyperion who could potentially be even better? Switch is already good too but she's visions other half so it makes sense.

Hype but the incinerate is replaced with rupture and he has a higher chance to proc those and his sp2 stun. Would be mega busted

They could do one of those trade offs where some of his abilities are improved in exchange for reduced power gain or something
    This is why i suspect the last champ is hyp, because they said the 5th champ is a meta champ. Thanos isn't a meta champ.
    They are turning deathless thanos to meta defined it was already confirmed that he in fact will be meta
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,747 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Aleor said:

Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

They are turning deathless thanos to meta defined it was already confirmed that he in fact will be meta
    Ahhh got it 👍
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    I'm glad Kabam is finally giving these weaker champions the attention they deserve with these new Deathless variants. I still think it would be a better course of action if they just buffed these underpowered champs, but making these Deathless variants is still a good start
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 179
    I really hope next champ isn't Hyperion or even Hulk for that matter

don't get me wrong those will be very very cool additions

but 7*s of those champs already exist and are very powerful

what I want from a deathless champ is they take underused champ and make some changes to the kit to make them "META" or atleast decently usable

( would love to see Deathless SW with minimal reliance on her being high sig )
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 420 ★★★

EBG78 said:

I'd assume the next champ will be either SW or Hyperion.

SW and then final one is Hyp
    It can't be both, since Thanos is confirmed to be the final one

lol @ the vision pic, but I hope they are right. Deathless Hype is who I’ve wanted most since this started.

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

EBG78 said:

SW and then final one is Hyp
    It can't be both, since Thanos is confirmed to be the final one

lol @ the vision pic, but I hope they are right. Deathless Hype is who I’ve wanted most since this started.

Saitama confirmed to be in mcoc?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,971 ★★★★★
    I can only get this. It is not even original.

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    EBG78 said:

Unpopular opinion but I think they're going to pull a switcheroo last minute and it won't be Hype or SW.
    1. We already have one mystic and one cosmic.
    2. It'd be way too obvious if it really is one of those two since people are already connecting the dots between Deathless and Nameless and they pretty much said they wanted to keep every character hidden until they were announced.
    With that being said though I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the case and it is SW or Hyperion, I just think it'd be a dumb move personally.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★

EBG78 said:

Unpopular opinion but I think they're going to pull a switcheroo last minute and it won't be Hype or SW.
    2. It'd be way too obvious if it really is one of those two since people are already connecting the dots between Deathless and Nameless and they pretty much said they wanted to keep every character hidden until they were announced.
    With that being said though I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the case and it is SW or Hyperion, I just think it'd be a dumb move personally.
    Personally I wouldn’t want a deathless hype. 7* Hyperion is already too good. Unless they plan to completely change his kit

I would rather want a unique deathless champ before Thanos. Deathless Aegon would be sick, with a reverse combo mechanic
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EBG78 said:

Personally I wouldn’t want a deathless hype. 7* Hyperion is already too good. Unless they plan to completely change his kit

I would rather want a unique deathless champ before Thanos. Deathless Aegon would be sick, with a reverse combo mechanic
    I don't want either of them cause they're already 7*, I'd rather get someone who's atm locked behind 6* rarity and probably won't be a 7* for a long time.
    Most of these champs that are locked behind 6* however are absolutely broken except for one and that's Ægon, which is my #1 guess for the next Deathless after Vision. I doubt a reverse combo mechanic would work though that would be absolutely broken lol.