How many poolies should I have by today?

1235»

Comments

• Fostbite868Fostbite868 Member Posts: 3
    webstore isnt showing it for me either
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian
    edited May 2
    Raiden666 said:

Prentex said:

Nevermind i found it, thanks

Where did you find it???? Because in the web store it isn't showing for me. What should I search

webstore isnt showing it for me either

Are you actually logged in to the WebStore ?

Is it from being persistently logged in, or browser saved login ?

If so, try logging out (maybe clear browser cache too), and then manually logging in again (not auto-fill or anything).

*also, if your game account is in the RED (negative units), you can’t get this.
    edited May 2
    900k. Free, includes WebStore ones.

So if you can’t access WebStore offer, or are short some Objectives along the way, you'd have to make up by buying Unit Offers that have additional Poolies in them, up to whatever level of stuff you want to buy with the Poolies. Provided you are willing to spend real money to get up to some specific level.

So “Road to Red Carpet” Event final Milestone gives out those final 150k of Poolies.

——
    But QUESTION about the other Solo Event Milestones (Deadpool Star Studded Debut, aka, the Poolie Spend Event). Spending those Poolies in the “Front Row Offers” tab of Store.

900,000 only gets you to 1st Milestone (500,000).
    Next milestone is at 1,000,000. So that means FREE people can only reach 1st level ?
    (with final milestone, 7* Deadpool, being at 7,000,000 Poolies, that's a lot of money spending then).

Are these Milestone levels same for all Progressions ?

Seems to be “conveniently” arranged with 2nd milestone just out of reach of Free (encouraging just a little bit of spending) ?? (not that 1,000,000 is really worth it, just 5* Deadpool + a 6* crystal worth)

***WARNING***
    While the Front Row Offers in Store have an additional 3 Days in which to buy things with Poolies.
    BUT, the “Deadpool Debut” Poolie Spend Solo Event **DOES NOT** have an extra 3 days.
    So whatever you will want to reach in the SPEND EVENT MILESTONES will have to be done TODAY, by the expiration of the Objectives Timer.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    Today it ends at 900k
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    edited May 3
    Yay, I can now r3 my 4th champ, still haven't used that mutant r3 gem from act-8 100% 🫠

Domino or Dust?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Yay, I can now r3 my 4th champ, still haven't used that mutant r3 gem from act-8 100% 🫠

Domino or Dust?

@PT_99 I'd go with Dust she really doesnt need the awakening
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Domino or Dust?

I personally will be taking dust. I like her anti-shrug ability, and seems to give unavoidable damage similar to Domino at low levels.
    Domio is awakened but feels like prowler will **** on her big time
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,242 ★★★★
    edited May 3
    PT_99 said:

A lot of champs have tried to do that...and domino still stands tall, on the other hand there's a chance dust will just crash your opponents device so you get an automatic win anyway
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

A lot of champs have tried to do that...and domino still stands tall, one the other hand there's a chance dust will just crash your opponents device so you get an automatic win anyway
    Lmao the argument about dust is realest ever

PT_99 said:

A lot of champs have tried to do that...and domino still stands tall, on the other hand there's a chance dust will just crash your opponents device so you get an automatic win anyway
    Good, device crashing sounds fun, stomping cavs here I come. 😈
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 107
    edited May 3
    Is that mean if we dont buy we wont get to 900K 😓
    edited May 3
    Cerebrium said:

Is that mean if we dont buy we wont get to 900K 😓

Buddy this thread of mine was for ftp, 900k is the amount of free poolies you get from just logging in and doing objectives (with a visit to the website and milestone rewards included)
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 107
    Oh man. I am going to cry for 10 minutes now. I just got the last bundle of poolies from the store. But I thought that was the end of the event and so have already spent the 840k poolies to get the SOLO reward 😓🥲😭 missing out on getting r5 😫
    I have exactly 0 today.
    Mission accomplished, thanks everyone for this little ride. 😌
    Damn I pulled a 7* guilly 2099 but now I'm confused whether I should take her or Doom for exploring paths 4-6 in necro.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    edited May 3
    Didn't missed any day and count thanks to this thread. Got 3rd r3 material now waiting for worthy champion :smiley:
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    How many Poolies should I have by today?

Well, obviously all of them, cause the Milestone Event ends in an hour. Last chance to reach your desired Milestone.

Expecting a lot of people to come back to all these posts later today and say…

(quote) Wait, the Front Row Offers Store still has 3 days left to buy stuff with my Poolies, so I was gonna wait until tomorrow to use them.
    But now my Deadpool Debut (spend Poolies) event that has the Wolvie and Deadpool milestones has disappeared.
    Why don't I still have 3 days to get my Wolvie's and Deadpool's ?
    Did they send an in-game message about this ? (unquote)