**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Onslaught isn’t good enough on Defence

I think Onslaught should have been buffed a little bit on defence. He doesn’t have any unavoidable guarenteed damage… He doesn’t have a new version of unblockable that nobody can counter… he doesn’t make the attack reverse controlled during a special attack whilst a new version of unblockable is also active… he just isn’t unfair to fight and doesn’t guarentee a loss on BG’s depending on who drafts him… He isn’t unenjoyable to play… He doesn’t make you wanna put the game down…

I just don’t see how Onslaught didn’t get a buff but at least he isn’t getting nerfed I guess… that’s the last thing the community wants.

Comments

• Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 128
    He's what the third champ with crush? Kate, Jessica, and onslaught now.

Happy they didn't touch him. Tough to fight, but eventually we'll all be better at fighting him
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 645 ★★★★

I think Onslaught should have been buffed a little bit on defence. He doesn’t have any unavoidable guarenteed damage… He doesn’t have a new version of unblockable that nobody can counter… he doesn’t make the attack reverse controlled during a special attack whilst a new version of unblockable is also active… he just isn’t unfair to fight and doesn’t guarentee a loss on BG’s depending on who drafts him… He isn’t unenjoyable to play… He doesn’t make you wanna put the game down…

I just don’t see how Onslaught didn’t get a buff but at least he isn’t getting nerfed I guess… that’s the last thing the community wants.

Quicker to just say you can’t fight him, sounds like a you problem not a balance problem.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian
    The same dude who complained that they were being hit in BGs is complaining that onslaught wasn't buffed on defense?
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 54
    Take sometime off dude. You clearly need it
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    You call christmas guy meme defender, Christmas guy sad

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    Also since post is sarcastic, i think in future they would add good counters for him hence no changes were made. I will continue to ban him till then.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    edited May 8

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,133 ★★★★
    edited May 8
    Least obvious forums troll
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84
    sure he has some very small unavoidable dmg but he also has 'free' debuffs/willpower if you play against him correctly... some champs should be annoying... but onslaught really isnt that bad when u learn the sp1 dex
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 851 ★★★

@captain_rogers whats wrong?

you
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310

You say buff and kabam want nerf, what a contradiction
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★

100% agree on Midslought
  • Options
    Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Posts: 40
    Oh no… seems like all the MCOC try-hards are responding to my post… Can someone who doesn’t treat MCOC like it’s their career reply for once lmao
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,186 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Also since post is sarcastic, i think in future they would add good counters for him hence no changes were made. I will continue to ban him till then.

He does not require counters, he’s a joke. It’s a 25 second fight for Silk.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    Buff Onslut!!! 😎
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 237 ★★
    This post is about as d..b as all the "WhErE mY bG rEwArDs?" Are about to be in 2hrs
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,904 ★★★★

• Options
    Arjun2022Arjun2022 Posts: 23

Oh no… seems like all the MCOC try-hards are responding to my post… Can someone who doesn’t treat MCOC like it’s their career reply for once lmao

Bro... Today was the day when I didn't ban onslaught in 3 of my bg matches as I wanted to finally face him.. Also I already saw some video to dex his sp1.. And finally in all 3 fights I defeated him... Tbh he is just overhyped as defender.. If you can dex his sp1 then he's just easy defender as winter soldier (over exaggeration).
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    I was waiting on the news on whether Onslaught was going to get nerfed before I ranked my 6* awakened Onslaught up to R5 with a gem I've got.

The problem is - he's not getting nerfed but I'm wondering whether I should actually still do it? I don't know if the talk about new counters being released soon has put me off or the fact that knowing my luck I'll pull him as a 7*.

I've got Scorp, Kitty, S2099, max Sig Angela, AA and Ghost as other options. Or I could just go for Mr Sinister...
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Skyfaw said:

The amount of people that can’t read sarcasm when they see it is outstanding. Except nothing less from Forum key board warriors.

33 dislikes and 33 LOLs. Better ratio than I thought. One would think 75/25 on these forums.