Options

Kabam!? I found stupid STUNNING plan to finish saga incursions level 25, "EASILY". 😳

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,843 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    007Bishop said:

PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

@PT_99 without his sic ability he is only useful for battlegrounds.

His sig abiltiy allows you to take followers between fights, and prevent him from losing followers.

Without his sig u always start the fight unramped. For bgs, his sig has no effect tho

I am fairly convinced that u lot either don't know how to read or are too lazy to do so
    How?care to explain?
    Because the main part of his sig isn't the ability to carry over his followers but the fury he gains and that makes him a better attacker and also makes his sig pretty useful in BGs. Now, read better
    He gets his furies after completing 4 missions, which takes atleast 60+ seconds. He don't need the ramp up for bgs at all. By the time he gains his fury, He should have ended most fights, and you don't need a fury at 75 seconds lol. Idk how you call yourself a mojo expert if you rely on that fury for damage lol.
    That's why I pay no attention to these people with half knowledge, like I only asked how mojo works but he replied with, "lol lol, why no read? Lazy?' 😬

If everyone can understand everything about hero on their own then what's the need of forums and YouTube guides?
    PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

His sig abiltiy allows you to take followers between fights, and prevent him from losing followers.

Without his sig u always start the fight unramped. For bgs, his sig has no effect tho

I am fairly convinced that u lot either don't know how to read or are too lazy to do so
    How?care to explain?
    Because the main part of his sig isn't the ability to carry over his followers but the fury he gains and that makes him a better attacker and also makes his sig pretty useful in BGs. Now, read better
    He gets his furies after completing 4 missions, which takes atleast 60+ seconds. He don't need the ramp up for bgs at all. By the time he gains his fury, He should have ended most fights, and you don't need a fury at 75 seconds lol. Idk how you call yourself a mojo expert if you rely on that fury for damage lol.
    That's why I pay no attention to these people with half knowledge, like I only asked how mojo works but he replied with, "lol lol, why no read? Lazy?' 😬

If everyone can understand everything about hero on their own then what's the need of forums and YouTube guides?
    You really do need get better at comprehending what's being said
    And you really need to at least use AI to put words together that makes sense with proper punctuations. 😘
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 975 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

@Batman_bruce31 explain gambit strategy

Sp1 spam, only good for 6r5 due to combat power increase of r5 or 7r2
    Because 7* all have max combat power.
    You can do it with a 6* R4 Gambit as long as you have a 5* or better relic bound to him.
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

PT_99 said:

You can do it with a 6* R4 Gambit as long as you have a 5* or better relic bound to him.
    R4 have less combat power than r5 tho, every bit of powergain matters in these high risk situations of incursions.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

phil56201 said:

PT_99 said:

R4 have less combat power than r5 tho, every bit of powergain matters in these high risk situations of incursions.
    I've tested it up to 2000 plus hits. It's sustainable as long as you use the striker at every opportunity if it's a 5* relic. An R4 Gambit with a 6* relic will eventually start to gain too much power so I sometimes have to use a smaller combos here and there to not push to 2 bars of power.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,972 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @phil56201 @PT_99

I have 7* r1 gambit with 6* gambit relic. Which hacks should I pick? I think at the ready is must, and is there any hack that increase relic charge rate? It would be great for him as well. Also what should I do against tech champs? He only have 85% stun chance against them.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…

@phil56201 @PT_99

I have 7* r1 gambit with 6* gambit relic. Which hacks should I pick? I think at the ready is must, and is there any hack that increase relic charge rate? It would be great for him as well. Also what should I do against tech champs? He only have 85% stun chance against them.

I just finished my run with gambit stun lock and Perpetual offence is your holy grail.

You will throwing like 10 specials every minute so the damage racks up pretty fast.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?

PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?

And you really need to at least use AI to put words together that makes sense with proper punctuations. 😘
    Lmao cry about it. There's nothing wrong with the sentence there and the only punctuation I am missing there is a period
  • Options

@phil56201 @PT_99

I havent done a successful run yet. Not sure how viable relying on any stun lock strategy is. There is always some kind of node or defender that roadblocks it.

But 2 common hacks that work very well when all conditions are ideal are special attacks cost 50% less power. That makes Gambit's stun lock viable at much lower rarities and ranks. Barely need to use the striker with this one.

And the other is Increase Stun Duration.

Strategic movement is great for creating openings.

And according to Batman_Bruce, Perpetual Offense works great too. I'll have to check that one out. Can't remember what that one does off the top of my head.

• Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 124 β˜…β˜…
    007Bishop said:

PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?

PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?

Lmao cry about it. There's nothing wrong with the sentence there and the only punctuation I am missing there is a period
    Can you please stop derailing the thread ? Someone asked for help and you started making fun of them instead of helping. What was the point of even posting in this thread if you were not planning to help? Just stop and no need to reply to me. Let this thread stay on topic.

Thanks
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    phil56201 said:

@phil56201 @PT_99

I havent done a successful run yet. Not sure how viable relying on any stun lock strategy is. There is always some kind of node or defender that roadblocks it.

But 2 common hacks that work very well when all conditions are ideal are special attacks cost 50% less power. That makes Gambit's stun lock viable at much lower rarities and ranks. Barely need to use the striker with this one.

And the other is Increase Stun Duration.

Strategic movement is great for creating openings.

And according to Batman_Bruce, Perpetual Offense works great too. I'll have to check that one out. Can't remember what that one does off the top of my head.

I've tried quite a few times and I can't get all 4.

Trying CGR and Gorr.. Gorr should be awesome but CGR is so much better.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,603 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thinking I'll give this a try as my last run I only got to zone 15 so keen for another push that's less item heavy.

Who would you team up with Belly Boi to best cover off fights that he cannot handle? and which of those hacks would you prioritise, especially in the "pick any one you want" node?
  • Options
    HoteloscarHoteloscar Posts: 3 β˜…
    How about Nick Fury as alternative or backup to Kingpin? He has stun on SP2. He will also have longer unstoppable due to bleeds. Then you could possibly also swap Armor Burst for Hemo Static Charge to have both options. Could it also work to use Strategic Movement instead of At the Ready?
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 194 β˜…β˜…
    With more or less this technique I reached zone 23! using 6 revives only. Got Bullseye from the titan, so instead to push for zone 25 burning my units I decided to quit and use the Bullseye cheese... Well I keep dying at zone 12 or 13 lol. I kinda regret I didn't push, this is actually a much better technique somehow
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 103 β˜…
    PT_99 said:

(video at bottom)

With announcement of this month's questionable saga incursions, many players began to stress out about how there's no cheesy Herc and daddy hemidal to save their asses, tho some are blessed to own 7r3 bullseye and serpant but not many are.

So in these dark times? Your own THE Valiant came to rescue again with his MONKEY PLAN for saga incursions, KING-PING, Guy with only 2% bodyfat, that's correct, that guy who's still not 7* continue to dominate as 6r5 Ascended version (no need for Ascension) With correct hacks, you can literally IGNORE 95% nodes.

Take a look at hacks, ALWAYS pick "toxic advance" as it's very good alone also on kingping due to sp2 unstoppable giving poison but poison is just EXTRA cherry on top, we are here to win not poison them.

We here to stun Kabam defenders to death.

Strategy is.
    1. Start every fight with relic, you MUST, just press it, even if defender blocks it will connect due to last hit as unblockable and defender will get stunned.
    2. Hit !!! Hit !! Hit !!!
    3. Why? Because unblockable buffs gives us chance to gain armour to stun enemy and also inflict poison.
    4. Hey, what if my unblockable runs out? Easy, your basic attacks will also give you armour and armour counts as stun.
    5. Repeat it till you reach sp3, throw it ONLY when stuns are about to run out and boom, sp3 also gives stuns.
    6. Repeat till win.

With how hard kingping hits, pair with poison damage and 100% uptime of stuns if you play with calm head you will win fights.

I reached till sector-19 but Kabam threw me Nick Fury boss with random nodes and before that a killmonger fight.

Watch out for stun immune, tenacity and other debuff immune funny nodes and with luck on boss fights you can reach finish this saga incursions with bang.

Here's video file to download if you want to see it all in action. (Idk if it's allowed Kabam? But it's video file of Kingpin fighting)

https://ufile.io/ql94cz49

Any question or confusion, ask away.
    Team was Kingpin, dust and Kate, dust was cheerleader and Kate as ringside towel crew.

Delirium , caltrops Stryfe & delirium ,bubble shield kraven .
  • Options
    Asher1_1 said:

PT_99 said:

(video at bottom)

With announcement of this month's questionable saga incursions, many players began to stress out about how there's no cheesy Herc and daddy hemidal to save their asses, tho some are blessed to own 7r3 bullseye and serpant but not many are.

So in these dark times? Your own THE Valiant came to rescue again with his MONKEY PLAN for saga incursions, KING-PING, Guy with only 2% bodyfat, that's correct, that guy who's still not 7* continue to dominate as 6r5 Ascended version (no need for Ascension) With correct hacks, you can literally IGNORE 95% nodes.

Take a look at hacks, ALWAYS pick "toxic advance" as it's very good alone also on kingping due to sp2 unstoppable giving poison but poison is just EXTRA cherry on top, we are here to win not poison them.

We here to stun Kabam defenders to death.

Strategy is.
    1. Start every fight with relic, you MUST, just press it, even if defender blocks it will connect due to last hit as unblockable and defender will get stunned.
    2. Hit !!! Hit !! Hit !!!
    3. Why? Because unblockable buffs gives us chance to gain armour to stun enemy and also inflict poison.
    4. Hey, what if my unblockable runs out? Easy, your basic attacks will also give you armour and armour counts as stun.
    5. Repeat it till you reach sp3, throw it ONLY when stuns are about to run out and boom, sp3 also gives stuns.
    6. Repeat till win.

With how hard kingping hits, pair with poison damage and 100% uptime of stuns if you play with calm head you will win fights.

I reached till sector-19 but Kabam threw me Nick Fury boss with random nodes and before that a killmonger fight.

Watch out for stun immune, tenacity and other debuff immune funny nodes and with luck on boss fights you can reach finish this saga incursions with bang.

Here's video file to download if you want to see it all in action. (Idk if it's allowed Kabam? But it's video file of Kingpin fighting)

https://ufile.io/ql94cz49

Any question or confusion, ask away.
    Team was Kingpin, dust and Kate, dust was cheerleader and Kate as ringside towel crew.

Delirium , caltrops Stryfe & delirium ,bubble shield kraven .
    You're having problems with these nodes? Idk why, literally nothing of these are problem and I took 3 kravens in my run but I was lucky to get 50% extra stun duration in beginning, so maybe there's that
  • Options

Thinking I'll give this a try as my last run I only got to zone 15 so keen for another push that's less item heavy.

Who would you team up with Belly Boi to best cover off fights that he cannot handle? and which of those hacks would you prioritise, especially in the "pick any one you want" node?

I took Dust because of her Triple immunity alone.
    Plus she hits hard, for another take some frostbite fire immune.
  • Options

How about Nick Fury as alternative or backup to Kingpin? He has stun on SP2. He will also have longer unstoppable due to bleeds. Then you could possibly also swap Armor Burst for Hemo Static Charge to have both options. Could it also work to use Strategic Movement instead of At the Ready?

I'm one of those who decided to rankup Kingpin instead of Nick when we were stuck on 6r3 r4 heroes xd
    So idk how Nick works, never liked 30% hp play but his quick stun on sp2 can work
    Even Herc can work, his sp2 is even better
  • Options
    Yes but Hercules isn't saga unfortunately. With him it's really his immortality that makes the stun lock so effective plus you don't need it always due to high damage from other hacks. With NF my idea would be not to get him down to 30% but rather keep as much health as possible and do the stun lock. I have used different strategies so far but haven't gotten past zone 12. Will see how it goes.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 104 β˜…

Yes but Hercules isn't saga unfortunately. With him it's really his immortality that makes the stun lock so effective plus you don't need it always due to high damage from other hacks. With NF my idea would be not to get him down to 30% but rather keep as much health as possible and do the stun lock. I have used different strategies so far but haven't gotten past zone 12. Will see how it goes.

@Hoteloscar if you have corvus you can use him. Every fight is done in 11 hits.

Even with protection nodes and what not you still get the fight done in the same amount of time
  • Options
    Interesting! I do have Corvus but only 6 star rank 3 but I can rank him up. What would be the best hacks? Kept it going I assume, PO, what else?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,389 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Interesting! I do have Corvus but only 6 star rank 3 but I can rank him up. What would be the best hacks? Kept it going I assume, PO, what else?

Attack enhancement : medium
    Special refund

Those were the two main ones that I sought out as well during my run.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,911 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 31

@Hoteloscar if you have corvus you can use him. Every fight is done in 11 hits.

Even with protection nodes and what not you still get the fight done in the same amount of time
    @AverageDesi safeguard would shut down corvus. I assume there's other nodes too that give him issues like anti buff nodes/power snack/fate seal/fisticuffs etc

Btw the strategy OP mentioned in this thread only seems to work if you have armor burst as the stuns from just toxic and defensive cascades aren't consistently activating. It can still be done if you play super aggressive but nodes like rapid metabolism make it not ideal
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,322 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Strategy is.

I didn't quite do your overall strategy, but I did try this Relic strategy a couple of times. It worked a few times .... except when it didn't. The enemy AI seemed to predict that I would instantly use my Striker, and instead dex'd all the striker hits, and therefore no unblockable or stun effect triggers. They would then instantly proceed to counterattack me post striker, and I would lose health.

Separate note: I don't quite understand the whole Thing-Incursion idea. I've tried using him on a few runs, and you still take a lot of chip damage (more than I could regenerate across playing different defenders and zones to reach the next free regen spot). Are people saying he is great at high zones while still needing to use health potions or are people saying he is viable flat out?