**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Valiants - have you stopped completing/exploring monthly eq??

Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 187 ★★
Noticed this occurring more and more in the alliance, and wondered if it was gamewide.
Since the rewards can relatively easily be obtained from other sources that take a lot less time and effort, how many of you all decided to stop doing monthly eq entirely.

Valiants - have you stopped completing/exploring monthly eq?? 226 votes

I have STOPPED running monthly eq. Just don’t want to spend the time on it as rewards are easier to get elsewhere.
18%
Disbanded_pensGK_23Leediman39rwhackProxredsoxpatsfan89OpandemonioHasibullahfidaOwlkitGkeverypeixemacacoFenicoDocWestFit_Fun9329CdjcdkjLobo_LocoQ8Q8RemiC86MeowsalotTrashPanda12Iryse 42 votes
I am still DOING FULL EXPLORATION. I want the rewards from paragauntlet!
80%
GamerPantherusNZCrys23Zeke_the_XbotDrZolaBendyWorld EaterRaganatorFreakydSecondSkrillermmmbanyasbuffajrTendersquadzuffySIlverProfessorJets44AzKicker316allinashesJinxesaxeLuciusVorenus 182 votes
Other - comment below!
0%
SligFeydRautha 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Want the units too.
  • Options
    edited May 14
    In lower eq? Ooo that’s a good option to add. Thx for that :)

Tb eq doesn’t have units if I recall correctly :)
  • Options
    Anyone know how to amend the poll? The unit run of lower eq is a good choice to add.
  • Options
    And the eq completion mission. Another good option
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    I explore Tb & contender through conqueror usually.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    Only because of paragon gauntlet. Before that was a thing, I never explored Cav EQ or tb EQ.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 708 ★★★
    edited May 15
    If I have the time, I run them all. I'm always swimming in energy refills. I run TB during event quest 22hr & then UC on down for the units. Always save cav for last because I don't really miss any meaningful rewards if I can't finish
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    What else you gonna do?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    They are still worth it for units
  • Options
    I still explore it. I get to use a variety of different champs which is always good, and it’s a great place to test out new ones. The rewards for TB itself, while not anything to get too excited over, I still have uses for, and then Paragauntlet + Monthly Bonus Objective is definitely not worth missing. I usually take my time and do it over the course of the month
  • Options
    BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Posts: 64
    @Supersha7 it is neccessary ro explore because you get access to the 1000 unit offer for AW Boosts
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,060 ★★★★
    While the paragauntlet rewards are the primary objective, there's also the fact I Like to keep track of all the storylines/ character arcs and lore of the battlerealm.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    Funny. ParaGauntlet Rewards like Runestones are absolutely necessary to get 7* NC without buying daily Bundles … and Dust is not that easy to collect elsewhere (it’s usually 100x from ParaGauntlet and 100x from SQ every month).

So I‘ve started fully exploring TB when they added ParaGauntlet and never bothered doing it prior.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    I have STOPPED running monthly eq. Just don’t want to spend the time on it as rewards are easier to get elsewhere.
    I run lower on auto for 600 units
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 64
    I do tb, gauntlet and cav, then auto complete lower progressions if nothing else requires energy.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,799 ★★★★★
    Ascension mainly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★
    Where else could I safely test my newest 7* champs😋
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,420 ★★★★★
    Because I enjoy it.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 570 ★★★
    I stopped doing eq because i’m lazy tbh. But decided to do the lower tiers because i wanted to build my units up for fourth of july
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 139 ★★
    Wow the poll result is actually surprising
  • Options

@Supersha7 it is neccessary ro explore because you get access to the 1000 unit offer for AW Boosts

True the 1k offer is good. Possibly if people want only the offer though, they may just run uncollected, as I think the offer is the same there as tb eq?

Or possibly if they stocking up they may go for multiple :)
  • Options
    Results are quite interesting. I thought possibly around 10% might have stopped it, based on loose feedback from people.

But it’s higher … 17% atm. So almost 1 in 5. Quite surprised!
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 821 ★★★
    edited May 15
    Supersha7 said:

Noticed this occurring more and more in the alliance, and wondered if it was gamewide.
    Since the rewards can relatively easily be obtained from other sources that take a lot less time and effort, how many of you all decided to stop doing monthly eq entirely.

i fully explored lower difficulty as well. Just let it autofought whenever i am free. Only do thronebreaker and cav myself, from uncollected and below it is free autofight, free units. Whenever the 22 hour eq completion event is on, do the thronebreaker for easy points