Potions/Revive feature item

Omega6Omega6 Member Posts: 24
This is a great improvement - minus the limit that its only 4 now but still great value from 500 units now its 250

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    Yeah the 500 package was often larger than necessary so it's good that you can get it at a more granular level.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    Totally agree. Often you just need a few revives to defeat some boss, not a huge amount that'll go into your overflow. Glad Kabam is making some changes to the revive bundles, and are making them a more manageable amount
  • Omega6Omega6 Member Posts: 24

Totally agree. Often you just need a few revives to defeat some boss, not a huge amount that'll go into your overflow. Glad Kabam is making some changes to the revive bundles, and are making them a more manageable amount

For 1000 units total now much easier to get 😆
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited May 16
    Omega6 said:

This is a great improvement - minus the limit that its only 4 now but still great value from 500 units now its 250

I agree, but not entirely. I do like the smaller structure of the deal, but i feel we should be able to buy it a few more times instead of limiting it to 4. I think it should be 8. These potion/revive offers only roll around once every few weeks. Especially for someone like me who is still exploring Necropolis, I bank on these offers to help get me through a path. Now theres less there for me to purchase. I would much rather it be available with my discretion to purchase, as opposed to it not even being an option.