**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

If you could make one minor change to a champ, what would it be?

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 570 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Winter Soldier: When defending, Winter Soldier is more aggressive.

But it would have to be applied in RoL so that speed-testing champions against him was more fun.

Poor Winter Soldier, the Ultimate punching bag, they should ramp him up in ROL. Give him a persisent pierce that give him 100 block penetration after each fight, a node where he can't lose more than 1% of health, nodes to make him immune to DOT damage and have him restricted to only using SP2. Imagine the nightmare of facing him after a few fights. This could be worst than ABS man in WOW. Poor guy needs a break from getting beat up so much.
    My hope is that we can a final act boss that is just a winter solider from rol but roided up.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 570 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 17
    Og black panther has taunt in his base kit or maybe able to bypass miss/evade due to enhanced sense from Wakandan tech.
  • Options
    IiIooIiIIiIooIiI Posts: 13 β˜…
    No immunity to sorcerer supremes nullify.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 17
    Blade replaces his bleeds with ruptures when encountered with an immunity against a danger sense Target.
    Moving the trio synergies (GR and Mephisto) to his base kit, along with his danger sense being expanded to include #monsters and being 100% more potent against all vampires (and that includes himself besides Morbius)
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 714 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Odin's heavy to have a longer reach, it's awful to do a counter heavy with Odin
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Moleman- average heavy reach instead of the shortest in the game
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This wouldn't exactly be minor but I'd make the F4 synergy team base for Thing so he can finally be a useful attacker and not just a defender. I get why this would've been busted back in the day but with two way champs like Photon and Dust nowadays, this wouldn't be broken in the slightest.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,214 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    G299 can ramp by finishing fight with any special

Void per debuff increases his attack by 5%

Sorcerer Supreme's nullify aura can bypass immunities against nullify

Blade inflicts poison if bleed immune, rupture if poison immune and per damaging debuff increases his attack and crit rate 0.2% for rest of fight. And his danger sense is always active against villains and Vampires and AAR potency can reach upto 100% per debuff by 0.5% for rest of fight. Blade's healing cap is 85% instead 70%.

Starlord can get combo shield upto 6 gaining 1 per heavy

Hyperion : Nah I am good
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,718 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Omega sentinel - her debuffs will pause for 10 seconds instead of 7, and sp1 Refreshes incenerates as well.

The refreshes would be so nice
    Terra said:

DDHK - His Regen Rate being double of normal champions instead of it's measly rate now.
    He's born of a boxer who doesn't give up easily despite whatever comes against him, let him heal with adversity.

Wait...DDHK can regen??? Lmao wow.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,799 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    -Give taunt to Lady D while in ferocity.
    - Make Adam stun immune in pod
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 118 β˜…
    Add one fury or some attack increase on Terrax . As he feels like he is just one step away from being great champ like red guardian & red skull buff.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 233 β˜…β˜…
    Sunspot could do special damage to morbius
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 600 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 17
    Dani Moonstar Can nullify all True sense abilities on oponents, literally all inmortal champs can counter her phase because they have True sense lol
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Warlock's Infection is treated like a heal block or passive.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,098 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Make og Spidey's sp2 an automatic crit

Cosmic Spiderman go brrr
  • Options

Sunspot could do special damage to morbius

Lmaoooooooo omg yes since Sunspot = SUNLIGHT
  • Options
    Wasp's healthpool could use a huge overhaul 😭
  • Options
    Garlo said:

Beast! I think only a few people are aware that Beast is one of the best power controllers in the game, he's also bleed resistant and able to regenerate. Maybe Kabam could add prowess abilities linked to powerful bleeds, just a little push to make him competitive.

Dang I didn't know this about Mr. McCoy
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Garlo said:

Beast! I think only a few people are aware that Beast is one of the best power controllers in the game, he's also bleed resistant and able to regenerate. Maybe Kabam could add prowess abilities linked to powerful bleeds, just a little push to make him competitive.

He's not that good and deserves more than just minor changes. He should be the Mutant Mr Fantastic and apply pre fight effects.
    That would do him so much justice! And maybe have him wearing his lab coat when doing some scientific, calculated specials or something lol. I think some very typical Beast-like "callouts" or texts like:
    "If my calculations are correct....."..during specials.
    "Fascinating!" when KOing a champ.
    "Oh dear." when facing Sentinels or Tech champs.
    "Hello my oversized Slavic friend/opponent" (when fighting Colossus, but changed to fit whoever the opponent is) would definitely be true to his character πŸ™‚
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 836 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gwenpool. Sig ability. The one thing I'd change is change the whole thing
  • Options
    Lokx said:

Winter Soldier: When defending, Winter Soldier is more aggressive.

But it would have to be applied in RoL so that speed-testing champions against him was more fun.

Poor Winter Soldier, the Ultimate punching bag, they should ramp him up in ROL. Give him a persisent pierce that give him 100 block penetration after each fight, a node where he can't lose more than 1% of health, nodes to make him immune to DOT damage and have him restricted to only using SP2. Imagine the nightmare of facing him after a few fights. This could be worst than ABS man in WOW. Poor guy needs a break from getting beat up so much.
    My hope is that we can a final act boss that is just a winter solider from rol but roided up.
    Like a Hydra madman assassin Winter Soldier that we saw in Captain America: Winter Soldier. He badly needs a re-work that showcases the abilities of his cybernetic arm. If made of Titanium, it should include Hydra incorporated abilities like power drain on hit, auto-block, etc. .

If made of Vibranium, it would gain kinetic power when being hit or some type of benefit, and have 100% reduced ability accuracy against Wakandans.

And his heavy attack. What is that even?? A tricking kick. That's not WS like.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 611 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Angela - her sig level and buffs would also make her immune to rupture and degen 🧨πŸ’₯πŸ”₯
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,433 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vulture. Ending a combo with a medium is a guaranteed crit (or a special pattern like hot monkey mlm guarantees all crits).
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GrO_ot78 said:

Angela - her sig level and buffs would also make her immune to rupture and degen 🧨πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

She kinda has that already. She reduces the duration of damaging debuffs per buff on herself

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 611 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

GrO_ot78 said:

She kinda has that already. She reduces the duration of damaging debuffs per buff on herself

Deathstrike and Scorpion, and Silk (90%) are the only champs that counter ruptures atm.

No champs are 100 % immune to degen, some are immune to passive degen tho, a bunch have resistance. Angela has not, i use my 200 sig ascended R5 Angela for pretty much everything.