How you treat people joining new alliances

odaniodani Member Posts: 4
This will be a long post... But to begin Id like to give you some background info.
One of my alli mate was hacked this weekend. Hes one of the officers. The hacker booted all of the alliance members (with the exception of the other officers and leader ofc).
We had a war going on. Other officers were quick to recruit all of us back. But since you have this rule that new alli members cant do basically anything the first day they join, some of us couldnt join in. (I think this depends on if the prev members actually joined before they got booted, but feel free to comment if you know). So that was basically a scrap war. Then since the next war started the next day night time (after 23 PM) since most of my alli didnt put defence down (they couldnt while the war was ongoing) we started this war with 1 (not even full) bg. So scrap this war as well... Now this will surely cause us to drop quite a bit. And I dont believe there is nothing we can do to give us some extra points, or anthing that would help us out here.
Thats the feedback I got from Customer service assistants.
On another note. Raid week... We completed all 3 maps 100% before this have happened. And again your customer service says "if you havent put up 1 single point in the event, youre not eligible to get rewards". Speechless.
This is not the first time I got shafted by your policy on "joining a new alliance" (which I dont even know how can you call the above scenario as a new alliance), but its just ridiculous. Sure its there to get some scammers and nasty behaviours punished. But what about cases like these? This is not normal. There needs to be a change, or at least special exclusions.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    If you were one of the people kicked, and then brought back in, how is it that your pic shows you having all those Raid Points .
    If you are saying that Support said people would need to have points to qualify (implying nobody, except non-kicked officers, had any points once they returned) ?

Is it just visual for you that it doesn’t show points for others, like maybe on other's systems it shows that THEY have points but not you or rest ?
    If so, maybe they'll still get the rewards.

——
    AW, have leadership ask Support to make sure that those returning people still have credit towards the 5 qualifying wars needed for season.
    And re-iterate to them, if the RAIDS was not gonna count those ppl as back in, that since they had already 100 Explored RAIDS, that they couldn’t have a chance to earn more points, because they were already finished on the map.

Really not anything Support can do as to adjusting the affected Wars (points, Win/Loss, etc)
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,938 ★★★★★
    Everyone needs to stop sharing their account info, but particularly alliance leaders who can screw over everyone else in their alliance by doing so. I guess congrats to your alliance leader for recently exploring Necropolis or whatever else he shared his info with a Merc for. Agree with above, find a different/better alliance.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

Everyone needs to stop sharing their account info, but particularly alliance leaders who can screw over everyone else in their alliance by doing so. I guess congrats to your alliance leader for recently exploring Necropolis or whatever else he shared his info with a Merc for. Agree with above, find a different/better alliance.

And officers.
  • odaniodani Member Posts: 4
    edited May 20
    Save your judgy comments guys, it doesnt help...
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    You can go to the Place Heroes option while a war is in progress, as well. I frequently go in and move defenders about or switch them up during attack so it is set for the kext war
  • odaniodani Member Posts: 4
    @captaincush Unfortunately it didnt work for others.
    In any case, it looks like customer service people gave us a scare. We got our Raid rewards in the end.
    As for war Im pretty sure nothing will happen as some pointed out above.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,623 ★★★★★
    odani said:

Lower your gullibility, an MCoC account hacked... Really...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    odani said:

Save the sob story and just tell.the truth. Truthfully, you alliance leader was wreckless and account shared. They put your alliance in a terrible place.
  • Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Member Posts: 124 ★★
    odani said:

Stating probable facts, not being judgy*
  • DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92
    I feel your pain and totally agree that there should be policies against deliberate sabotage like this. A few years ago we had a new recruit join us to fill an open position, he joined just at the start of AQ but after 3 days didn’t participate once, never said a word on the chat but did join the AW for a few hours before withdrawing without any real participation in the war. A few days later our leader revived a message from the game team saying we were being accused of some type of cheating and we being penalised by being relegated a tier in wars. It quickly became obvious that the new recruit had only joined us to engage in an act of deliberate sabotage but despite numerous support tickets and messages to Kabam administration we never even got an explanation as to what we were being punished by a drop in tier for. Unfortunately the drop in AW tier had a knock on effect causing many of our more talented players to leave causing us to fall even further down the ratings, not just in AW’s but almost overnight we went from being able to complete 3 groups of AQ map 5 to struggling to finish 2 group of map 3. After a few weeks of hard recruiting our AQ performance recovered but we were never able to return to our previous level of success in AW’s. It’s an unfortunate aspect of this game that it’s administrators take a dim view of deliberate cheating but seem in no hurry to take action against acts of deliberate sabotage, many alliances put a lot of hard work and effort into their AQ/AW performances and any acts of deliberate sabotage should result in severe punishments or permanent bans.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    May not have been a Merc that was used, but maybe Account Piloting (sharing within alliance), which is ALSO STILL AGAINST RULES.

And such person who had officer's info from some time in the past, maybe someone recently let go from alliance (?), etc, decided to use account alliance sharing info they had to get back at the Officer or Alliance.

As mentioned, DON'T SHARE (no matter if within the alliance, or to anyone else).

Could have also been a current officer just ticked off at people (but of course, they are not gonna admit it).