**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 7* science to take to rank 2?

kimotakimota Posts: 55
I have enough resources to take a 7* science to rank 2. My best options are below, all unawakened unfortunately.

Are any of these worth taking to rank 2?

Which 7* science to take to rank 2? 19 votes

Luke Cage
26%
Spity68SecondSkrillerJustcause102Anbeicaptain_rogers 5 votes
Overseer
42%
TerraMasterduxGiantwalrus56FrostGiantLordManbatnJoneenyoHidereYuvraj_267 8 votes
Spot
31%
SFRANZ3Ewell65SSS69Ben_15455Zoolander29IndianGamer3DIETY 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    Overseer
    As far as i know about overseer, unawakened overseer is better than unawakened spot, i dpn't think that luke cage becomes better than these two even after buff. But somehow your spot is awakened, then pushed him to r2.
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 75
    I'd hold or take a 6* to r5 if these are your only options
  • Options
    kimotakimota Posts: 55
    yeah, i love spot's damage potential when awakened. i don't use overseer as much and am not as familiar with him. i do like luke cage's simple play style. none of the choices are no-brainers.
    i do have a 6* red guardian that is a r5 rank up option.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    Stop sleeping on Luke Cage…
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Overseer
    Spot is an absolute nuke when awakened, but Overseer just has much more utility overall, and is useful in a variety of matchups. Rank up Spot if you want an insane BGs champ (or an instaban), but rank up Overseer for more utility in general