**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Resource hoarders of MCOC: Show me your hoards, and tell me why you hoard them πŸ™‚

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 30 in General Discussion
We know there are some Pack Rats of MCOC here. I'm one of them lol

We tend to hoard items for various reasons. Some players hoard with a goal in mind, while some "collect" because the items are rare or limited.

I'm both since I have a particular champion acquirement goal (7* CMM), a 7* shard goal (500,000 before/on 4th of July), and I try to be prepared for whatever Kabam throws in the game.

And some of these rare, resources feel like trophy items to me, that are too hard to let go of. Once used, I'll NEVER see them again lol. So I just like to keep in my "trophy case".

How about you? What have you hoarded and why?

I'm still growing the relic shards hoping that Kabam *sigh* at some point, add new relic champs.

Β«134

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 474 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I know there will be others with more. But here’s what I have. Simply just stopped opening them because they weren’t needed.

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Terminatrix now that I have 20+ great 6* champs and four seven stars to manage, i think I understand why some people hoard.

To not goin crazy....

Imagine 20 more champs to take care...

And now i will need to remove some from my BG Deck to put others...haha
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wish I had that kind of willpower. Hahaha
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,717 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Patience is a rare virtue. Indeed
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's not even intentional.

I can't sell it so I just randomly use it when it's about to expire. If it didn't I'd have a lot more.

Brian Grant’s forum account identified.
    3 now...
    It's Clobberin time
    Klobberintime
    klobberintyme
    The lore expands
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 30
    350,000,000 gold. About 100 different awakening gem crystals. A BUTT ton of t4/t5 cc crystals and shard crystals. Relics because I'm waiting for new relics. Solo event stuff because I just don't value any of the content in the current crystals. CC crystals because I don't need them and idk that you can sell t5 cc yet. Gold crystals (about 6k)..I just have tons of gold already.

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,529 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Terminatrix now that I have 20+ great 6* champs and four seven stars to manage, i think I understand why some people hoard.

To not goin crazy....

You got the 20 more champs to take care right. For me when I pull champs I say to myself ok the goods ones are going up then suddenly I am distracted by new feature I go save that. Open previous feature pull new champs and now they in the front of the line to rank up while those I planned to rank earlier are sitting collecting dust lol.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

Wong_99 said:

How in the hell do you have the willpower?

Probably unlocked it with carb cores
    Probably haven’t unlocked it because they are hoarding the cores
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Wong_99 said:

Probably unlocked it with carb cores
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good one
  • Options

What do you think is going to happen on July 4th that warrants depriving yourself of opening seven stars for months on end?

It's just a target date at the moment that should have more 7* r3 resources. I think I should wait until cyber πŸ€” lol

Oh I'm not deprived. I have 40 7*'s in my roster. πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Lol! I have a plan.......and patience.......
  • Options
    Gamer said:

We know there are some Pack Rats of MCOC here. I'm one of them lol

We tend to hoard items for various reasons. Some players hoard with a goal in mind, while some "collect" because the items are rare or limited.

I'm both since I have a particular champion acquirement goal (7* CMM), a 7* shard goal (500,000 before/on 4th of July), and I try to be prepared for whatever Kabam throws in the game.

And some of these rare, resources feel like trophy items to me, that are too hard to let go of. Once used, I'll NEVER see them again lol. So I just like to keep in my "trophy case".

How about you? What have you hoarded and why?

I'm still growing the relic shards hoping that Kabam *sigh* at some point, add new relic champs.

How can you hold the 7 star shard I couldn’t. Do it

Gotta have a lot of hands lol.
  • Options

I know there will be others with more. But here’s what I have. Simply just stopped opening them because they weren’t needed.

Same here! I wonder if Kabam will have a trade-in store again
  • Options

I try to keep at least 1 crystal whenever a new one comes out in order to have a collection of unique crystals. Try to do the same with items as well.

Currently I have close to 200x unique crystals in the "crystals" menu, as well as 86x unique crystals on the "special" menu.

Awesome!!! I would ask you to post them but that seems like a lot of screenshots lol
  • Options
    edited May 30

To not goin crazy....

Yes! That's one of my reasons too lol. I have PLENTY of 7*'s in my roster,..like 40...so there's really no need for anymore right now. And I only ranked a few out of those 40 and use them in the game. A lot are sitting on the bench. I won't be opening anymore until one of my favorite champs hits the basic pool 😁
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,717 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    40 isn't huge my friend. You should open those 7* and titan crystals. I just wanna see who you pull