**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thinking of quitting

I want to relay this out because this game is such a crash grab with endless farms for money. Through horrible content(new onslaught) to deals to events as a ftp it’s TERRIBLE i don’t have the time to grind arenas that won’t get me anywhere near what I gotta do to compete with these whales.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Great
  • Options
    Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Posts: 57
    edited May 30
    Idk
  • Options
    Scott_Bruffey2Scott_Bruffey2 Posts: 14
    Wong_99 said:

Bye Felicia

Seriously, do you expect to be able to catch up with people who spend hard earned money if you don’t? There’s going to be a difference. It’s absolutely unavoidable, or else no one would spend
    Nah but the way they make it to progress well is blocked by pay walls.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,112 ★★★

I want to relay this out because this game is such a crash grab with endless farms for money. Through horrible content(new onslaught) to deals to events as a ftp it’s TERRIBLE i don’t have the time to grind arenas that won’t get me anywhere near what I gotta do to compete with these whales.

• Options
    AsyalolAsyalol Posts: 23
    OldManHop said:

hahahhahahah verry nice
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,807 ★★★★★
    edited May 30
    I know it's frustrating..but to be honest.....

If you're FTP, don't try to compete with spenders.

If you want to compete with the spenders, then you're going to have to break bread. 💸💸💸💳💳💳

If you don't have the champs or skill to fight SoS Onslaught, then don't do it 🤷🏽

The more you let go of the things you don't have control over, the happier you'll be.

Stop trying to compete and play the game for fun.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,139 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Post your roaster first then we will decide

Very weird looking champions you have.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Let me guess you faced Onslaught and died miserably 😁
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    Crown said:

I playing from day one this game im but minimum amount of money in it
    My skill are pretty good as act 7 8 cost me least than 15 revive necropolis 60 with r4 aegon battlegrounds always finish

But thia game is getting harder and way to ****.... 5 ways of unblockeble on different apart of the screen

The A. I is a joke..... And from the least 3 years is not fun anymore
    I understand 100% what you feeling

I want to play this game more but thr fun part is missing from so long....

I wish more people to quit or take a break because this game like this dont a more then a year....

The onslaught AI is hard yes. But not impossible I really enjoyed onslaughts it let me get better at the sp1 evade even the punch it after it just a long fight. I sole it with rocket right after I did the objective. But that’s onslaught fight or no way near. A cash grab.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited May 30
    The great thing about the game is it can be whatever you want it to.
    You don’t have to compete with anyone and you can choose what content to focus on and what to ignore.
    It’s entirely up to you,..you don’t even need to be in an alliance as there’s many who are not.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Me 2, every day, but here I am…
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★
    If you wish to do this, go for it.

To me for example...never joined an Alliance, but having fun to progress on my own...

I'd thought only will have a 7 stars by 2025, and now I have 4.

My goal is now to complete act 6 , but to enjoy every day as Cavalier, then if I got to TB.

Game is to play and be have fun... not to be pressured by anything 👍
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 83
    I’ve had more fun going free to play in the last 3-4 years because resources matter.
    Thank god for the whales tho!
  • Options
    DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 173
    hope the 10 people who agreed go with you
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

Why are FTP players always trying to keep up with the whales.

They aren't. There's like half a million of them, and there's like a tiny miniscule percentage complaining about it.

Most F2P players seem more than happy to get a completely free game that they are not required to spend in. They play mostly casually, but also sometimes in dedicated fashion. They are fine. The people complaining are only F2P by coincidence. If they were spending, they'd be complaining about not getting enough value for their spending. When they are not spending, they want spending to get as little as possible. When they are spending, they want spending to get as much as possible.

We shouldn't paint all F2P players with the same brush. The people complaining do not represent the rest. I'm pretty sure they didn't all vote them into office.