May 31st Livestream is rescheduled for June 5th

Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
edited May 30 in General Discussion
Hey Summoners,

The livestream planned for May 31st is being pushed to June 5th, 9am PT. We'll be discussing our new Saga: Murderworld and a handful of other topics, there will be giveaways!

Thank you for your patience, we'll see you at twitch.tv/Kabam

Comments

• AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Member Posts: 118
    So no update on Monday or info this week?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Will yall still at least give us side quest info tomorrow? Waiting until the day a new month goes live is poor form.

Specifically, I’d like to know if we should spend all our mysterium now or are they going to carry over to the next saga?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Well guess I'll lose another opportunity at the giveaway again
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 413 ★★
    It sucks because on June 5 there is first Cricket Match of India in T20 World Cup 2024 so I guess I will be skipping the livestream for the first time 😔
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 255 ★★★

So no update on Monday or info this week?

Pretty sure the update/event info drop has nothing to do with the streams, so it's safe to assume everything is according to "schedule", only the stream was pushed
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Bamajd said:

Was this not a mutual parting? Seems like if it was he could’ve said goodbye or farewell tomorrow on the livestream. Something seems off about the whole thing. Anyways good luck to him.

I would be very surprised if that was done. The main focus of the stream is to introduce exciting new content and leaving Summoners eager to grind away.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    edited May 31
    Crown said:

I just hope this time kabam goona announced more people leave because let be honest least 3 4 year this game got to by a huge bs... Is not fun every new content is more frustrating than the least one

Every time new upt new chance new A. I new 7 8 9 star heros new relic everything just sucks.....

Try new people

I’d say content is more fair now than ever before. Content used to be actual revive fests
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    Will the deep dives still be out this weekend?
  • ShdhdyfhfjrShdhdyfhfjr Member Posts: 16
    kabam will u please give us free code for like free 10 legends crystals ilove mcoc
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★

kabam will u please give us free code for like free 10 legends crystals ilove mcoc

Let’s see
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 262 ★★
    That's not a good sign. Or maybe it is. Hopefully they're catching the bugs now before they release it
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    Sorry, it's my fault. Kabam have decided to buff DDHK ahead of the new Daredevil series on Disney+ next year and also to shut up my constant grumbling. As a result it's taking a couple of extra days to fix some bugs before the big reveal.

Just joking, in case anyone takes me seriously. There's not always a conspiracy but it's human nature to look for one, I guess.
  • ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Member Posts: 88
    Finally know what the giveaway is from in game. I'm a little disappointed with it. Why can't there be a giveaway for Northstar and Arcade as well as the passes. I've been looking forward to that 🥺😞😔😥
  • CuchulainnCuchulainn Member Posts: 116
    Details of the SQ in the regular YT channels guys. Rich and KT1 anyhow
  • Rj781996Rj781996 Member Posts: 11
    What is pt time?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,225 ★★★★★
    Rj781996 said:

What is pt time?

Pacific Time, aka the North American West Coast.
  • Rj781996Rj781996 Member Posts: 11
    Which time it will be telecast on india
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 130
    FYI Kabam staff… there’s no scheduled stream in Twitch. Not sure if it matters but wanted to let you know
  • FeltonSx3FeltonSx3 Member Posts: 1

Well guess I'll lose another opportunity at the giveaway again

Te
  • BluChBluCh Member Posts: 58
    so none today either?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    BluCh said:

so none today either?

You literally had to wait 12 minutes