Which champions fit the description “Jack of all trades, master of none” the best?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
edited June 2 in General Discussion
Basically a champion who does everything but doesn’t do them the best. State why

Comments

• dee_jay5dee_jay5 Member Posts: 46
    Sersi and Lady Deathstrike.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    There are a number of champs with great utility...champs who can check a lot of boxes...but they still fall short of "everything" due to the specific design of the game...
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    edited June 2
    Claire, OmegaS, and I'd throw in Herc for rain previously stated.

I'll throw in Monkey as well, useful in so many different types of fights.
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    I think prowler will join this group, Anti Venom is there as well (heavy on the master of none though). Apoc is in this group as well, tons of utility but not the best option for many/any fights. Iceman with his 500 immunities can also fit in here, especially now that Mr Sinister is the best bullseye counter. Mr Negative and Elsa bloodstone also have a ton of utility but don’t pop up as often as they should.

But the king of this class is Scorpion. All the utility and abilities, but by god has he fallen behind on the damage front. Really a shame to see for such a wanted and popular character, he had a brief time to shine but with the 7* science rollout scorp really needs to be released as one.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Herc is the perfect answer no fight is he the best counter but he’s almost always an option
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

I think prowler will join this group, Anti Venom is there as well (heavy on the master of none though). Apoc is in this group as well, tons of utility but not the best option for many/any fights. Iceman with his 500 immunities can also fit in here, especially now that Mr Sinister is the best bullseye counter. Mr Negative and Elsa bloodstone also have a ton of utility but don’t pop up as often as they should.

But the king of this class is Scorpion. All the utility and abilities, but by god has he fallen behind on the damage front. Really a shame to see for such a wanted and popular character, he had a brief time to shine but with the 7* science rollout scorp really needs to be released as one.

Scorp isn’t as good for the current meta. He still dominates in other metas

TP33 said:

Scorpion hasn't fell anything down. He just wasn't good for this meta But in every other season, people had him on their deck. His damage and heal on sp2 is still useful for bgs. Not the fastest science attacker, but still the best one.

It's a shane antman relic don't work for him.
    Why doesn’t the relic work on him?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Scorp still the best science champ
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    dee_jay5 said:

Sersi and Lady Deathstrike.

No
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    edited June 2
    Also, legit bullseye on attack, and maybe oml (underated)
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126
    Capiw and claire
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Spiderman classic
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Jubilee
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver and Warlock.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★
    Cap Falcon
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    Sandman has been that guy for me ever since I got him as a 7*
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,826 ★★★★★
    Captain Infinity War has access to phenomenal utility, but given that he needs the right team around him to access the utility, he definitely fits the 'Master of None' category.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Ægon?

Ægon?

Hw excells in long fights and he’s the best at it, probably doesn’t fit
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ægon?

Hw excells in long fights and he’s the best at it, probably doesn’t fit
    He's good for auto lock, dot, has unstoppable and unlockable, fury and precision and even places bleed but he can only do these things (minus bleed) if you ramp him up, so Jack of All Trades, Master of none