**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7-Star Basic Pool Official Pool

2»

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 620 ★★★
    Wong as a 7 star is pretty tempting, I enjoy playing him, but his ramp is a bit of a pain, with the 7 star consistent power rate across ranks he will be a little less of a pain to use. One of the most fun paths I have run was using wong with increased power gain from paradoxes.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    The pool is better than I was expecting. Interesting how many have been buffed at some point from their original kits.

i wonder if this is by design - that the buff programme was also to update how those kits are put together technically and so makes them easier to add in this new 7* stat focus functionality.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    Cool, only missing Groot & Star Lord for a full gotg line up.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Buttehrs said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Is any of these champs suicide friendly?

Guilly99 Dragonman
    Damn, guess no 7* for me then. They could at least include 6-8 suicide friendly champs
    They have, mate.

I don't run Recoil Masteries myself (usually); but there's several who are immune to one debuff (Korg, Joe Fixit, Terrax, Overseer, Mysterio, IMIW, Mangog, Hulk, Mangog).

The mutants are pretty friendly: Bishop and Domino can purify bleed, whilst Gambit starts with Bleed resistance so can Willpower heal.

Sauron is poison immune and takes -95% Bleed damage (so he also heals from Willpower)

War machine is really worth considering: he can remove two debuffs with his Cleanse prefight, and even give other Tech champs the same benefit 😉.
    You won't use korg on offense though.
    I'm unfamiliar with many champs of this pool so this was insightful. I'm gonna give another look on champs you mentioned.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This is a really good beginning pool for 7 stars with many useful champs
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,758 ★★★
    G99 and venom!!
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Thomildo said:

Cool, only missing Groot & Star Lord for a full gotg line up.

I think you missed drax, but thats understandable as you can never see him properly.
    No, nothing goes over my head!
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    I just want won't, dragon man, falcon, or sunspot
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I wonder when 7* Silversurfer will be a Prestige thing.

Will top Prestige ally's have to hunt him from the start?
    If you dont have the top 6* to r5, a r1 7* awakend could be on par with a r4?

• Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 201 ★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Buttehrs said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Is any of these champs suicide friendly?

Guilly99 Dragonman
    Damn, guess no 7* for me then. They could at least include 6-8 suicide friendly champs
    As a suicide player I consider Domino suicide friendly in many scenarios as she gets a great boost in the SP2 if you get fortune which allows you to finish most fights.

• Options
    ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Posts: 85
    characters I'm excited for: Mantis, Terrax, Silver Surfer, and Dragon Man. Even though I have not that much 6*s, I still want one of these characters
  • Options
    Red867Red867 Posts: 25
    Wow 36 Champs and I've got 10.. sounds nice other than I can't seem to pull nothing but 4 straight dupes ever since hitting that mark well over a month ago. What are the chances of this? First pull 1:3.6 second pull 1:13 third crystal 1:46 then last Well about 1 out of 167. Why am I grinding just to get stuck with another Joe fix it dupe. Opening crystals is supposed to be fun not give me ptsd. And since all but one of my Champs aren't defensive I'm stuck fighting ppl in bgs with multiple 7 stars while I've got squat. Thanks kabam wouldn't expect anything else
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    Red867 said:

Wow 36 Champs and I've got 10.. sounds nice other than I can't seem to pull nothing but 4 straight dupes ever since hitting that mark well over a month ago. What are the chances of this? First pull 1:3.6 second pull 1:13 third crystal 1:46 then last Well about 1 out of 167. Why am I grinding just to get stuck with another Joe fix it dupe. Opening crystals is supposed to be fun not give me ptsd. And since all but one of my Champs aren't defensive I'm stuck fighting ppl in bgs with multiple 7 stars while I've got squat. Thanks kabam wouldn't expect anything else

Did you really have to revive a thread from April to copy and paste what you posted on a new thread?

• Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    Does someone have the latest on 7 star basic pool? Who’s there?
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★

Does someone have the latest on 7 star basic pool? Who’s there?

Thank you once again for your contribution to the community! This is super helpful!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★

Back when the pool was actually good. Oh, how times have changed.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 83
    @Kabam Jax can you cover new 7* basic additions more frequently. apologies if this is hiding in plain sight already - appreciate you and team!
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

I sometimes wish that there was an option to spend my 7* Shards against the original launch pool rather than the current base pool. So many of those like Bishop, Domino and Venom I'd like as 7* but the chances to get them dwindle the more the base pool grows. Plus I'd really like Spider-Man as a 7*, just for the collection.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 83
    EdisonLaw said:

Roggam said:

@Kabam Jax can you cover new 7* basic additions more frequently. apologies if this is hiding in plain sight already - appreciate you and team!

Why bump this thread
    Because this is where google brought me when I tried to look elsewhere. Seemed sillier to make a new post about the same topic. Thread is “official” and all :)
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,904 ★★★★
    Roggam said:

EdisonLaw said:

Roggam said:

Why bump this thread
    Because this is where google brought me when I tried to look elsewhere. Seemed sillier to make a new post about the same topic. Thread is “official” and all :)
    Well it’s against the rules and it’s generally better to make a new thread
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian
    Roggam said:

Roggam said:

That's NOT Kabam making that 7* Crystal InfoGraphic.
    It is an independent contributor, Cat Murdock.

And post said “Official” as it was made after official confirmation in game or forum about who was in that next 7* crystal. (Not that it was an “official” post of Kabam's)

Are you asking for speedier updates by someone of infographics like this about next 7* crystals (actual contents are not really told by Kabam in advance).

Or are you asking Kabam to make changes to the 7* crystal more often ?

Either way … …
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,904 ★★★★

Roggam said:

Roggam said:

That's NOT Kabam making that 7* Crystal InfoGraphic.
    It is an independent contributor, Cat Murdock.

And post said “Official” as it was made after official confirmation in game or forum about who was in that next 7* crystal. (Not that it was an “official” post of Kabam's)

Are you asking for speedier updates by someone of infographics like this about next 7* crystals (actual contents are not really told by Kabam in advance).

Or are you asking Kabam to make changes to the 7* crystal more often ?

Either way … …
    He's probably asking them to mention any new 7*s that get added to the crystal pools.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,186 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

Polygon said:

I sometimes wish that there was an option to spend my 7* Shards against the original launch pool rather than the current base pool. So many of those like Bishop, Domino and Venom I'd like as 7* but the chances to get them dwindle the more the base pool grows. Plus I'd really like Spider-Man as a 7*, just for the collection.
    They’re still in the crystal…