**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

When does the game get the best

At what progression level does the game get the best

When does the game get the best 105 votes

Proven
0%
PT_99 1 vote
Conquer
0%
Uncollected
4%
Ackbar67peixemacacoDirty_DozzJC10100DookieDuck 5 votes
Caviler
3%
chimichanga2108Galvatron808Xguard77Qwerasd 4 votes
Thronebreaker
5%
Ben_15455Riptidespidyjedi84The_Boss253willrun4adonutChildish_Almino 6 votes
Paragon
18%
CassyMoosetiptronicsxlbstverliebtMCOCHazzaPixelPizza77AzenstarArcticWolf2The_0wenpusPriyabrataWong_99MasterATNK_131SeyuohMarvelNoobJMC2007JRKingering_KingSkalamenkoshield311AcidBurn404 19 votes
Vailent
48%
Talha305RajaCondemnedToeRagnarok13ThatGuyYouSaw235MilesHolmwoodanggafkGulfstream550OpandemonioRockyshockyIvarTheBonelessAyden_noah1captain_rogersPowerofpain1001BamajdSkillful_starItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Disthene_TMatty_IceTerminatrix 51 votes
Never
18%
zuffyLuciusVorenusVegeta9001yossMqc19cscale0725_gmailAleorAomine_Daiki10BeastDadAlmccarthyWarlock14BuggyDClownCyrillFromTulaSchnoodleShivacruxQueenMcocDarkNightRiseBringPopcornMidi 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Vailent
    Some great rewards flowing so you can do a lot of rankups and improve your battlegrounds roster and finish up whatever content you skipped over. I’d say I’m having my best time right now
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,049 ★★★
    Never
    Honestly, for me only, progression is not get completely best. The best game moment when I have free time , when I play , get expected or some lucky openings , I thought that game was best. But the I feel unlucky I think the game is not good.... Every progression makes game better & best and it continues in future....

Valient not it's valiant
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Vailent
    I'm enjoying valiant because I can chill for a bit until more story comes out, but can still push and rank my roster for BG if I want to, and also knowing my revives can go into spring of sorrow without worrying about rationing them for other content is nice.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 373 ★★
    Paragon
    I'd say tb as there's so much to complete , but paragon is the most challenging since exploring act 8 itself isn't easy so yeah
    the game kinda chill atm, apoth, 22hr event, sq/eq and whatever comes monthly which isn't the same grind as cav/tb in story
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,097 ★★★★
    edited June 9
    Paragon
    I had the most fun in paragon, (I'm valiant now)
    Cause there was this thrill in pushing yourself to valiant, grinding out 7* shards hoping to pull a good r3 candidate, the whole of act 8 filled with unique bosses, struggling for r3 mats,doing pata gauntlet for ascension dust to fight to ascend your champs for BGs, revive prepping and Most of all THE NECROPOLIS, which is imo
    THE MOST FUN PIECE OF EVEREST CONTENT TO DATE. Now that I'm valiant the game has definitely slowed down a bit for me, but it's still fun.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Vailent
    Daily crystals alone are worth it...I also pick up a free daily crystal on Kabam's website every day.

Today there was 1 mutant T5CC and a full T3A. Not unusual with full T6B or T3A, I also get full T6CC at regular intervals.

In addition to discounts on crystals and better prices in bg/mysterium stores, its a no brainer.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Proven

This is only possible in valiant

Are you sure
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    Id say thronebreaker because Act 6 is now finished. Act 7-8 is much more enjoyable.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 217 ★★
    The game is best when you have become extremely experienced and start a new account for fun.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,097 ★★★★
    Paragon

Damn this is giving me PTSD I hate seeing stuff expire, especially revives and catalysts but when you're valiant there's just such a steady stream of these catalysts it's almost impossible to use them all up
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,334 ★★★★★
    Vailent

Damn this is giving me PTSD I hate seeing stuff expire, especially revives and catalysts but when you're valiant there's just such a steady stream of these catalysts it's almost impossible to use them all up
    Yes luckily i can sell t2a and t5b, I'll use the t3a nd t6b before it's expiry.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★
    Vailent
    I would say valiant, if you do any BG at all, you can start rolling in t6cc to get your 7* upgraded quickly.

TB would be my second answer. Put down GM on my mini a few weeks ago, and going through act 7 again was a good time.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 353 ★★★
    Uncollected
    Depends what you mean by "best". If you mean rewards wise, then it's always the highest progression level available.

But in terms of gameplay, I think Uncollected. Before that, the gameplay is quite basic, the nodes are basic, etc. But once you hit Uncollected, things start to amp up a little, you have to work with (or against) nodes, and it's not just "keep hitting the enemy unhindered until they die".
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,285 ★★★★
    Vailent

I’m valiant and literally have less of these than t6cc lmao, where are you getting all these?
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 281
    Pikolu said:

The game gets the best when you start playing it for fun and stop stressing about rewards.

Agreed
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,578 ★★★
    Uncollected
    Pikolu said:

The game gets the best when you start playing it for fun and stop stressing about rewards.

This 👆

After you will get a lot of pressure to be better each single play...
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,771 ★★★★
    Vailent
    I want to say Valiant but besides BGs and war, there isn’t much to do after act 8 and necropolis
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    Caviler
    I voted for Cav. It's been a long time, but I feel like up through Uncollected I just button pushed, with a bit of help from Unit-Man.

To get to Cav, I had to really start understanding strategy, rank ups & nodes - and started watching YT videos. It was cool to realize this game has so much more than it seems on the surface.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,334 ★★★★★
    Vailent

I’m valiant and literally have less of these than t6cc lmao, where are you getting all these?
    I hadn't ranked up many champs in a while, and got lucky with daily crystals.

I have trouble with t6cc actually, Don't have more than 4 in any of the classes
  • Options
    orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 27
    Vailent
    I have multiple accounts. Only 1 of them is Valiant coz I pulled Aegon on that one. I skipped out WoW and SoS. The paragon account became more enjoyable when I had nothing to do on the main (never doing abyss, gauntlet or exploring necro there). But I dont have Aegon there. So, I started pushing my third account to Cav and beyond.
    Essentially, this game is at its best when you don’t try to push for completion unless you are really comfortable. Play the modes that you enjoy the most and you suddenly notice that there aren’t half as many bugs as people cry about.
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33
    Vailent
    I really enjoyed exploration of 8.3 and 8.4
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,277 ★★★★
    Vailent
    Do people really spell Valiant on purpose?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,285 ★★★★
    edited June 10
    Vailent

I hadn't ranked up many champs in a while, and got lucky with daily crystals.

I have trouble with t6cc actually, Don't have more than 4 in any of the classes
    Three quarters of my dailies are a tenth of one of those mats so that doesn’t help. But yes I also have been doing rankups like crazy since 8.4, I also buy t6cc from the bg store so I usually have enough of those.
  • Options
    cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 45
    Never
    I'd say Paragon because it's not too difficult to reach and you can become Valiant if you do Necropolis
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 535 ★★★
    I would say Paragon. At this stage where valiant is still relatively new, the events still club paragon and valiant rewards and while valiant does have 1-2 extra rewards, i dont feel compelled to rush to 3 7r3 to get there. I am building s solid base of r2 and doing fine in most everest content and battlegrounds. I can then r3 only those champs that i genuinely want to. Dont have the best of luck and barring science, dont have the best candidates
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,740 ★★★★★
    edited June 10
    Vailent

At what progression level does the game get the best

Did you mean "at what progression level is the game the best/ gets better?" If you're asking about rewards, then.......

99% of the time, the view is always better from the top.

I'm Valiant and glad I pushed for it. Most of the rewards have been outstanding. Not all of them, but definitely most of them. Was worth every bit of the progression. I've been relaxing and enjoying how far I've come until the next progression level is introduced.

Better crystal resources and store items are available. Some become fully formed instead of being fragments, and cost less. Some fragments are more.

Plus, during big buying events such as the Deadpool/Spring Cleaning ones, 4th of July, Cyber Weekend, etc..higher progression levels can unlock the next lower one. Valiants can unlock the Paragon deals and buy those if we want.

If you're asking about the content, then the nodes are more challenging, but the quests have fewer paths and defenders. I think it starts midway through Act 8.