**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids completion

I’m seeing lots of complaints on here and my alliance is struggling. I wanted to try to get a better gauge of the community than just those struggling.

Raids completion 113 votes

My alliance completed just using free revives
29%
Markjv81Ultimate_RDJRagnarok13yossbryce7mUncle_Fatty_247captaincushMhd20034GodrohrRockyshockysxlbstverliebtspiderbites0196PikoluSagacious0wlAyden_noah1ZuroHainam219Dirty_DozzShenkSparty6 33 votes
My alliance completed but had to buy revives with units
7%
chimichanga2108Bugmat78Ioniqus_797Superstar_1126SmetiraShadow_ShootercbmxLone_Tiger 8 votes
My alliance is still trying but hasn’t bought any revives yet
30%
EgyptOverseerBigPoppaCBONEZeke_the_XbotMaestro1713CupidJMORG1111LordSmasherKlyph_1Aykut387captain_rogersTP33Matty_IceDarkPhoenix369Ben_15455houndogακιTerry_BolleaBFITZ7ahmynutsWill3808ThePredator1001 34 votes
My alliance is still trying and has bought revives
8%
blacjam1FlushTheHeroDeservedRepto23KoukentsuPotatoslice500SilentArisMidiToproller89Tummy75 10 votes
My alliance gave up without spending units
17%
Jonny123zuffyFeeney234DeadcarlezgoingTheAngryOneSeth_KnightCaptainDenversBatman_bruce31Sceptilemaniac2Surfinwalrus_Pez_DicedicedicediceEmixxedSchwarteNoverrr77RaselRanaDiscodave715FzKnucKLeMaestro_Hierro 20 votes
My alliance gave up after spending units
5%
KuhlakundecfpreludeBeastDadEZplaymagla_0Shaddux 6 votes
My alliance did not do raids this time
1%
ManbatnWillyW 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 51
    Our ally did 1 bg for this raid since it is new, and we struggled a little bit on modok, but everyone chimed in, ramping up the charges, and when the revive reset came in, we finished it, and i think everyone or most of us has some revives left for next raid. It was more difficult than ultron, but atleast he doesnt have heal
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    A bunch of members in our bgs weren't prepared for Modok and understandably so. It's silly to ask to spend on items to complete the raids so we'll probably not clear all of them which is fine
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    All 10 of us jumped him and he went down. Wayyy harder than ultron but he wasn’t the worst
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 123
    The major issue my alliance experienced with this raid is that 2/3 assault from a battlegroup went in with Aegon which we assumed would be good... Upon reaching the Simon says nodes when we have to hit into blocks to gain fervor, we can't because by then aegon is unblockable. This really blows because 2 lanes struggled to clear 1 mini each and now we're struggling much more against modok, the nodes need to change to facilitate aegon or he needs to be removed from the pool because it cost us a bunch of revives and pots and we're still more than likely not gonna be able to complete it. Pretty unfair imo.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,720 ★★★★★

The major issue my alliance experienced with this raid is that 2/3 assault from a battlegroup went in with Aegon which we assumed would be good... Upon reaching the Simon says nodes when we have to hit into blocks to gain fervor, we can't because by then aegon is unblockable. This really blows because 2 lanes struggled to clear 1 mini each and now we're struggling much more against modok, the nodes need to change to facilitate aegon or he needs to be removed from the pool because it cost us a bunch of revives and pots and we're still more than likely not gonna be able to complete it. Pretty unfair imo.

Exactly our situation, Me and another mate got Aegon, and now we have to just sit idle for the rest of the week
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 ★★
    Raids is easy
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    edited June 15
    No point in spending on the raid revives when you can just get the AQ revives for a lot cheaper (free if you don't care about glory), and can just throw tiny revives to slowly build charges for other groups since everyone gets a charge every other fight due to a bug that's been there since the beginning.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    Can't say for sure yet, modok has about 10% left with a couple guys still having revives so should get him down free. But with the bugs, and certain champions not working like aegon or being unfairly countered like silk and dominos double mediums it's a bit of an unfair fight. I've already told my guys if we can't get it down free we aren't getting it down at all.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★

That's what I mean people keep insisting "oh this player used aegon and it was fine" yes because he was either a backup line or didn't do many fights prior and probably had around 500 hits banked, if you have 999 it's impossible. Is it an oversight by players, yes. But no fight should be made Impossible.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 373 ★★★
    My alliance started 3 BGs right before this raid, and all 3 BGs finished the fight over 12 hours ago after the second batch of free Revives became available.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    My alliance gave up after spending units
    We are not gaining charges as stated in the description, this needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 582 ★★★
    1 BG complete, 2 BG still working. No units spent. 0 fun had.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 75
    We have him down to 20%. I won’t pay 200 units for a 60% revive, but I will use the mostly useless 1650 hp team revives I have expiring and much cheaper AQ health potions. The 45 unit one would roughly be equivalent to a 30% revive. A handful of those should work. But we’ll see if anyone else has anything left before I resort to that.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 863 ★★★
    edited June 16
    normally we finished during the first 3 days (so we can start next raid with 7 saved and buying another 7). This time most of folks in my BGs including me have to burn the whole saved revives and gotta wait until the 2nd set of free revives, cuz MODOK is bugged af and we used CGR which is damn sucks against that mf potatohead.