**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Alliance Raid - Lost Role Charges

Has anyone else had an issue where a crash in the middle of a raid fight (lost connection) leads to losing ALL role charges on the defender?

It's happened twice to my raid group now in 4 raids. This time on MODOK.

Can tell it's no scam because we'd already got him down 20% or so, which wouldn't be possible with little to no charges.

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,441 ★★★★★
    Crashes, disconnects. forced exits will all cause role charges to dissapear.
  • Options
    5ino_Bambino5ino_Bambino Posts: 4
    And this is a known issue? That's crazy...
    When I mentioned this the first time Kabam were acting like they've never heard of this before or been able to repeat the scenario
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,441 ★★★★★
    Yep known and been like that since Raids started.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 284
    edited June 16
    Can confirm this is the case. Charges disappearing.

It's not bad enough that some runs are purely to gain charges, but on top of that this bug throws all that effort and money away by deleting the charges...
  • Options
    You're right, I just put it in flight mode mid fight and it's wiped out another set of role charges! Scandalous that they're pretending they don't know about it and will only offer compensation as part of a global compensation if its proved to be a game issue.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,345 ★★★★★

You're right, I just put it in flight mode mid fight and it's wiped out another set of role charges! Scandalous that they're pretending they don't know about it and will only offer compensation as part of a global compensation if its proved to be a game issue.

Was that just for testing?
  • Options
    Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 41
    I just had the screen get stuck on loading with no apparent reason. For 5 minutes. Had to restart the app. Charges are gone.. I feel like I let down my team even though I couldn’t have done anything
  • Options

Was that just for testing?
    Yes, just for testing to replicate what happened in first case. Kabam were asking for photos of charges before they dropped off (not really something you take screenshots of before knowing there's an issue) or a video of it happening.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Still waiting to hear at least acknowledgment from a mod
  • Options
    StartimeStartime Posts: 5
    edited June 17
    Same problem in my team after a player had a connection problem. 15 -> 0

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian

When I mentioned this the first time Kabam were acting like they've never heard of this before or been able to repeat the scenario

The issue isn't unique to raids. The tech for cross-fights hasn't advanced enough to save themselves in the event of a client crash. Same issue happened all the way back in 2020 with apoc horseman ability. Sucks, to happen, but I'm pretty confident kabam has been working on fixing this issue, it just isn't an easy fix.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 408 ★★★

Has anyone else had an issue where a crash in the middle of a raid fight (lost connection) leads to losing ALL role charges on the defender?

It's happened twice to my raid group now in 4 raids. This time on MODOK.

Can tell it's no scam because we'd already got him down 20% or so, which wouldn't be possible with little to no charges.

Happened to us too, games crashed on someone, had to start again
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 408 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

The issue isn't unique to raids. The tech for cross-fights hasn't advanced enough to save themselves in the event of a client crash. Same issue happened all the way back in 2020 with apoc horseman ability. Sucks, to happen, but I'm pretty confident kabam has been working on fixing this issue, it just isn't an easy fix.
    With respect if you saw similar things 4 years ago, it's more probable this isn't on their radar
  • Options
    Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Posts: 9
    We in our alliance had exactly the same issues... Somehow all role charges where gone and we needed to rebuild them from scratch. Super annoying and expensive.
  • Options
    DrManCr76DrManCr76 Posts: 3
    I created a ticket and Kabam did not care about, just saying restart the game lol

Maybe Kabam wants people buy more revives and spend money on daily ....
  • Options
    StartimeStartime Posts: 5
    The same goes for me. I received a standard reply on 2 occasions. Restart the game, what can I say.... I've given the exact time, the player who was disconnected and lost 45 role charges. In another thread, Kabam acknowledges 2 bugs but nothing about role charges.