**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

If the titan pool is going to be so meh, we need more opportunities to open them

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★

You can always *ahem* HOARD your Titan shards until the pool has a decent amount of champs you actually want, or don't mind getting. That way, the chances of your shards being completely wasted on a trash champ are reduced.

Just my .02

I bet I know who laughed at this
    👉🏽@captain_rogers 😂
    No I disagreed 😎😈
    Lmaooo that's even funnier
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 154
    i agree too even valiant players dont get to open titan crystals as often and then they pull luke cage and blade i think titan shards should be included more in content and im not talking about sos level of content some titan shards in eq gauntlet is pretty good to have and side quest with more titan shards
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    Oh ****, yeah I agree. We need these folk opening 7* daily.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,878 ★★★★★
    And here we are finally after gathering for months

I am disappointed, what a crushing defeat
  • Options
    BlankCosmic_93BlankCosmic_93 Posts: 7
    I got a 7* Thing thrown right at my face by kabam as I dared to open my first 7* Titan. Lmao
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★

He is definitely not the best in attack, But he is great in defense, But he is dummy in this meta. Still a worthy pull
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,878 ★★★★★
    I got you all but I wanted other champs. Especially the newer ones. I understand he’s a defense threat but I like to play more offensively
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★

I got you all but I wanted other champs. Especially the newer ones. I understand he’s a defense threat but I like to play more offensively

He is very strong on offense too, again what are you waffling about lol.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 520 ★★★

I juse read through the comments and feel even worse about pulling a blade, he is not good, he is not new, and doesn't even have value as a defender. Summoners that pulled Blade deserve compensation to include pain and suffering. Because that's what pulling Blade was, painful and I'm still suffering, everyone in BGs has a Bullseye or an onslaught, usually BOTH, I haven't gotten not 1 in a 6 or 7* and I opened ALOT of featured 6* crystals. I won't be spending in game anymore because I believe it's being used against me.

In regards to your featured 6* crystal pulls,.,that’s just bad luck.
    It is all RNG,..the problem is a champion like Blade shouldn’t be in the Titan crystal to begin with.
    It is hard enough to get the materials required to rank up these 7 star champs,..missing the target and getting a said champ of little value or an average one that requires a huge investment in their awakened ability is unreasonable,..and that is an understatement.
    If we were able to get Titans as frequently as we are able to get 7* basics then it would be a different story,..but that’s not the case.
    …not even close.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★

I pulled a 7* Blade and seriously thought about leaving the game!!! That's not getting kabamed that's on a whole different level when your talking about how long it takes to get 1 titan crystal.

I juse read through the comments and feel even worse about pulling a blade, he is not good, he is not new, and doesn't even have value as a defender. Summoners that pulled Blade deserve compensation to include pain and suffering. Because that's what pulling Blade was, painful and I'm still suffering, everyone in BGs has a Bullseye or an onslaught, usually BOTH, I haven't gotten not 1 in a 6 or 7* and I opened ALOT of featured 6* crystals. I won't be spending in game anymore because I believe it's being used against me.

https://youtu.be/PrEYU1hiPIE?si=6mBkIg4MeozQe1ob

https://youtu.be/urOn9rBLPu0?si=QoeSkyoGvlFpxoUD

https://youtu.be/mGDGToVxSIA?si=lPFn7chhTlqccF3Z
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 193
    ZsirhcZ said:

I got Xbones and Blade for my first 2 titans. Roughly 4 months apart. Still consider them some of my worst pulls.

Sorry for my evil laughing man 😂. But honestly I don’t even have chance to open any titan crystal yet do you’re still way better than me
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 162 ★★
    Try symbiote supreme 🤮
    Literally hurt my soul.
    They need a buff these champs if there going to introduce meh champs into 7* Titan
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 520 ★★★
    KRANꓘ said:

Try symbiote supreme 🤮
    Literally hurt my soul.
    They need a buff these champs if there going to introduce meh champs into 7* Titan

Titan crystal disclaimer should be,..
    “Abandon all hope,..ye who enter”
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

He is definitely not the best in attack, But he is great in defense, But he is dummy in this meta. Still a worthy pull
    He’s a decently fast attacker that’s easily the best domino counter since Shuri is so slow.

Nagase just posted a great vid on him. People need to stop sleeping on him offensively

https://youtu.be/LwyGic7LHjE?si=bz1cszcwG4wcp0Zx
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

He’s a decently fast attacker that’s easily the best domino counter since Shuri is so slow.

Nagase just posted a great vid on him. People need to stop sleeping on him offensively

Really don't get why people say he's not that good on attack, he has virtually the same rotation as FAM (except you go for sp2 first then sp1) but no only FAM's good, he's not lol funny.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

He's easily a top 5 tech after his buff, just like how RG became a top 10 science
  • Options
    edited June 22
    @Priyabrata I already said this in another thread, the point of this reply isn't to prove that Blade is a top tier 7*, it's proof that he isn't a bad 7*. He's ok at best. We've had this debate before in another thread, didn't we guys?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/365765/worst-titan-ever
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited June 22
    EdisonLaw said:

@Priyabrata I already said this in another thread, the point of this reply isn't to prove that Blade is a top tier 7*, it's proof that he isn't a bad 7*. He's ok at best. We've had this debate before in another thread, didn't we guys?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/365765/worst-titan-ever

Oh yeah yeah ofcourse we aren't having that conversation again. He works decently for the handful of matchups he's meant for , no matter how few and far between. And he is usable for other matchups at higher ranks for sure.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,063 ★★★★
    edited June 22
    Emilia90 said:

Prowler imo is the best domino counter, red skull can be second tho...
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Debatable
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Debatable
    Eh not really
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,063 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Debatable
    Not really imo. Aside from countering domino's aar shenanigans, his mediums cannot be evaded. The sp1 pursuit also fully shuts down any evade. So no risk of a jammy domino evade while she's lucky.

I don't have red skull r5 ascended so I can't do a direct dmg comparison; but I'm guessing prowler's dmg is just as good, if not better than red skull's.