What are the AW victory/loss points based on?

ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★
Can someone tell me how is this calculated? I could never really bother to find out but this is the first time when I see anything less than 48 points.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    What was your Alliance Prestige compared to your opponents in this past war as well as prior ones.

If your alliance was similar to others when you were at say +/- 48 change in WR,
    I’d venture to guess your last opponent was actually lower rated (roster wise, although maybe WR wise might contribute a little also ?)

So to win a war where you were the clear stronger team, you get less WR increase (and they would similarly have a lower WR Drop because they were outgunned).

But during the war, when you saw the POTENTIAL +/-, where the + was 32, did you see a - being some larger number ?? As in, if you still ended up losing to a much lower alliance, your WR would take a larger hit to it (while rewarding that lower team with a similar greater WR increase if they managed to beat you).

That's sort of what I’ve seen before, when matched against different strength alliances over the years.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★

What was your Alliance Prestige compared to your opponents in this past war as well as prior ones.

If your alliance was similar to others when you were at say +/- 48 change in WR,
    I’d venture to guess your last opponent was actually lower rated (roster wise, although maybe WR wise might contribute a little also ?)

So to win a war where you were the clear stronger team, you get less WR increase (and they would similarly have a lower WR Drop because they were outgunned).

But during the war, when you saw the POTENTIAL +/-, where the + was 32, did you see a - being some larger number ?? As in, if you still ended up losing to a much lower alliance, your WR would take a larger hit to it (while rewarding that lower team with a similar greater WR increase if they managed to beat you).

That's sort of what I’ve seen before, when matched against different strength alliances over the years.

The loss was -33 and the same is in the current war, win +32/ loss -33. The previous was balanced in strength, in the current we are weaker.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★
    Skip that, even in the previous we had lower ratings.