Act 8.2 Bahamet Boss Issue

Manman2123Manman2123 Member Posts: 15
Hello everyone, I’m currently playing through Act 8 to get to Valiant & I’m now fighting Bahamet. His move set was confusing at first but I got the hang of it. As I’m fighting him in his last phase, I noticed something weird, I couldn’t see his Radiation Blast. I restarted the game plenty of times but still didn’t see the blast. Here’s the photos of him performing his specials.
Hopefully Kabam & the game team would solve this issue. That’s all, thank y’all for ya time

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,928 ★★★★★
    You could see it in other phases but just not the 4th?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    Sounds like an isolated bug that a restart of the game (or maybe a reinstall) would fix - not much help when you're mid-fight though!
  • Manman2123Manman2123 Member Posts: 15

Should’ve implied that I didn’t seen the blasts throughout the phases, that part is all on me. But I only gotten this far due to timing n second guesses. Again I hope this issue gets fixed

Sounds like an isolated bug that a restart of the game (or maybe a reinstall) would fix - not much help when you're mid-fight though!

I’ll take that suggestion, if it doesn’t work I’ll still appreciate it 👍

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,418 Guardian

What device you playing on? Might be a device issue where they cut down on the effects for performance reasons.
    Pikolu said:

What device you playing on? Might be a device issue where they cut down on the effects for performance reasons.
    I play on IPhone 6S Plus. And for certain animations, it does register them. But if your feedback may be correct, I think that’s the issue tbh

• FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★
    Just recently explored that chapter and never didn't i see the blast's so am really thinking it's a device issue..I hope you get it solved soon bro..all the best

Should’ve implied that I didn’t seen the blasts throughout the phases, that part is all on me. But I only gotten this far due to timing n second guesses. Again I hope this issue gets fixed

I agree with above. Sounds like device issue that has been reported by others.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    Wait is herc good for him? I only have 2 more 8.2.6 quests left

Wait is herc good for him? I only have 2 more 8.2.6 quests left

Can be done with Herc but skill champs like Shang Chi, Kingpin and others are more efficient.