**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bugged Victory Shields - Diamond 1 ?! [yes, official comms]

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,240 ★★★★★
edited June 24 in General Discussion
So i just got into Diamond 1 with the 7* shards. Now suddenly my victory shield count went from 8 to 12,000+ and i can't actually use the feature. Anyone else have this bug??

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,711 ★★★★
    That's amazing!
  • Options

That's amazing!

No it actually sucks lol. I can't use any and I don't want the extra anyway. Give me back the 8 I had and I'll be happy
  • Options
    Also realised it's 12m not 12k smh. How many bugs will i have to ensure this BG season?!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,316 Guardian
    You know that says 12 million, not 12 thousand, lol

But you may have found something.
    2 other threads (with additional replies) said they had some erroneous # for Shields too.
    1 said it was suddenly corrected at some point later (don’t know if it corrected itself after advancing yet another level or not ?)

But yours might be the first to mention that you evidently had a correct amount visible before, and just after reaching Diamond-1 did you see it go haywire.

As you advance, can you track if (and when) it corrects itself.
  • Options
    Confirmed visual bug that prevents me from using the feature

• Options

You know that says 12 million, not 12 thousand, lol

But you may have found something.
    2 other threads (with additional replies) said they had some erroneous # for Shields too.
    1 said it was suddenly corrected at some point later (don’t know if it corrected itself after advancing yet another level or not ?)

But yours might be the first to mention that you evidently had a correct amount visible before, and just after reaching Diamond-1 did you see it go haywire.

As you advance, can you track if (and when) it corrects itself.

Yeah i just didn't count the digits lol. It's definitely a fight screen problem as shown above. I'll track it and see if it resolves eventually. I've restarted 5 times already with no effect.
  • Options
    edited June 24
    And looking at one of the other threads, they also had exactly the same as you, 12535500.
    @Johnnoooooo 's thread, and maybe same count for @MFMayhem and @Gkevery too ?

They just didn’t say what Level they were at.
  • Options
    Hopefully they see these threads tomorrow and correct it.
  • Options
  • Options

And looking at one of the other threads, they also had exactly the same as you, 12535500.
    @Johnnoooooo 's thread, and maybe same count for @MFMayhem and @Gkevery too ?

They just didn’t say what Level they were at.

I checked johnooooo's screen. Also diamond 1...
  • Options
    edited June 24
    I assume you can use them all the way thru Victory track.

But what if the expanded # of Tiers (levels) in each has caused Victory Shield routine to mistakenly think you have advanced out of Vibranium (based in old # of Levels), and so thinks you’re not allowed to use them. But some other part of routine still shows them to you, but thus with a wrong number because of the 1st part ?

How many levels in each group did there used to be ? Was it 3 across the board, or did some have 4 before ?

• Options

I assume you can use them all the way thru Victory track.

But what if the expanded # of Tiers (levels) in each has caused Victory Shield routine to mistakenly think you have advanced out of Vibranium (based in old # of Levels), and so thinks you’re not allowed to use them. But some other part of routine still shows them to you, but thus with a wrong number because of the 1st part ?

How many levels in each group did there used to be ? Was it 3 across the board, or did some have 4 before ?

Damn that's an interesting concept. I can't recall the number but yeah once in GC you can't use them so diamond 1 might be the same number of levels it used to take to reach GC on past seasons.
  • Options
    Think you are correct @SummonerNR

Once i reached Vibranium 5 the shield is back to the correct number and i can use it.

• Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,715
    Hey Summoners!

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

When I got in this morning, the game team was aware and was working on a fix. I expect to see this issue resolved in-game shortly!

Thank you for your patience!