Which is the most underrated champion according to you

2»

Comments

• Tempest_024Tempest_024 Member Posts: 107

GrO_ot78 said:

Odin - a lot of players thinks he’s a pre-fight and synergy champ…and he’s great for that, but he’s sooooo much more 🧨💥🔥

Do you go for the sp1 then sp2 or just straight sp2?
    Why have you not changed the 7* stats?
    What’re you talking about? I haven’t shared a pic of my Odin for you to know what stay focus I have..
  • ShepShep Member Posts: 152
    Wx
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Vulture, and I will die (or at least lose a BG match) on that hill especially before iDoom.

Can deal with annoying imo defenders.
    -long armor breaks
    -easy access to power drain
    -Armor up
    -immunities (though often needs a synergy partner for more unique ones)

He would make a fine 7 star. One thing I would change is to give him a prefight for his dash incinerates. He is a great Bishop counter but he inflicts incinerates when he dashes back, which obviously Bishop loves. Or if they change it to plasma against mutants
    For bishop, I stun, dash back and dash forward to power drain. Obviously doesn't work on stun immune
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

Odin - a lot of players thinks he’s a pre-fight and synergy champ…and he’s great for that, but he’s sooooo much more 🧨💥🔥

Do you go for the sp1 then sp2 or just straight sp2?
    Why have you not changed the 7* stats?
    What’re you talking about? I haven’t shared a pic of my Odin for you to know what stay focus I have..
    Oops, I quoted you instead of the person that you quoted. My bad. Groot78 has the default adrenaline and armor stat focuses on his Odin.
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Dust
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    Vox 100% imo
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    SHANG CHI