**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Valiant with 21k units - Use them or save for banquet?

I'm not a fan of the new norm being 36k instead of the old 21k. Makes me feel like units have depreciated a little. Should I still go for the deals or hold till December?

Valiant with 21k units - Use them or save for banquet? 122 votes

Yes get the deals
34%
Crys23Talha305RajaBKSwisherSweetJinxesaxeFeeney234DangHuongMhd20034Rockyshockyspiderbites0196doctorbJustcause102Aykut387Powerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Ben_15455Abspain101AzenstarMerseysideRedShenk 42 votes
No hold for banquet
65%
EgyptOverseerSpity68Joey0480Foxhero007CropDusterNojokejaymAKTEKezgoingdamianohmDtl7714kikiFurieuxBrokenddurantntslrcm2017Bulmktchrisfernendezzzt123459sxlbstverliebtDenzel116 80 votes

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★
    No hold for banquet
    Basically am in the same position as you. I’ve got 22.5k units and that t4 offer is really enticing, but unfortunately I’d have to sort through mostly **** to get there.

I have one path of necropolis left, and am stuck between taking a domino dupe and a new bishop from the base pool selector. I was waiting for these deals before doing my last path to see if I were to be able to pull one of those 2, hence why that base pool selector looks so good to me. But spending 11k units on stuff I don’t want just to have the chance to buy it is too high a price for me.

As you said with 36k units being the new norm for maxing events out, I propose we both save our units and get to 36k, then completely max out on a more worth it event.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,466 ★★★★★
    No hold for banquet

Basically am in the same position as you. I’ve got 22.5k units and that t4 offer is really enticing, but unfortunately I’d have to sort through mostly **** to get there.

I have one path of necropolis left, and am stuck between taking a domino dupe and a new bishop from the base pool selector. I was waiting for these deals before doing my last path to see if I were to be able to pull one of those 2, hence why that base pool selector looks so good to me. But spending 11k units on stuff I don’t want just to have the chance to buy it is too high a price for me.

As you said with 36k units being the new norm for maxing events out, I propose we both save our units and get to 36k, then completely max out on a more worth it event.

I have a duped domino and a bishop and I’d say it’s gotta be 1000000% domino. Bishop puts in a lot of work in battlegrounds for sure and he’s a fantastic bullseye counter, but domino has won me so much on both offense and defense because she’s the queen of screwing people over
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,615 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I have a duped domino and a bishop and I’d say it’s gotta be 1000000% domino. Bishop puts in a lot of work in battlegrounds for sure and he’s a fantastic bullseye counter, but domino has won me so much on both offense and defense because she’s the queen of screwing people over
    My domino is r3 sig 140 and I approve this message
  • Options
    edited June 28
    No hold for banquet
    Emilia90 said:

Yeah I was probably leaning domino but I just really am not a fan of her on attack. She can do some cool things against skill champs but every time I watch her against other classes I’m thoroughly disappointed. Of course she’s mainly a defender and that’s what I’d take her for. It also seems like absolutely everyone has a rank 3 domino these days.

I’ll probably end up making a poll on it to be fully sure, tho I appreciate the insight.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    No hold for banquet
    Emilia90 said:

Domino is my first 7* and I'm still not able to dupe her, I have 100 stones just waiting for her.
  • Options
    No hold for banquet

Emilia90 said:

Yea I was probably leaning domino but I just really am not a fan of her on attack. She can do some cool things against skill champs but every time I watch her against other classes I’m thoroughly disappointed. Of course she’s mainly a defender and that’s what I’d take her for it seems like absolutely everyone has a rank 3 domino these days.

I’ll probably end up making a poll on it to be fully sure, tho I appreciate the insight.
    She’s great on attack against any class tbh but you have to be lucky. I think I’ve killed a r3 maestro with her in about 30 seconds because she massacred him with massive crits on the sp2
  • Options
    No hold for banquet
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yea I was probably leaning domino but I just really am not a fan of her on attack. She can do some cool things against skill champs but every time I watch her against other classes I’m thoroughly disappointed. Of course she’s mainly a defender and that’s what I’d take her for it seems like absolutely everyone has a rank 3 domino these days.

She’s great on attack against any class tbh but you have to be lucky. I think I’ve killed a r3 maestro with her in about 30 seconds because she massacred him with massive crits on the sp2
    Oh I know she can do great things on attack, but how often does that happen? Genuinely asking. Not necessarily how often does she do fights in 30s but fast enough to get a win
  • Options
    No hold for banquet

Emilia90 said:

Yeah I was probably leaning domino but I just really am not a fan of her on attack. She can do some cool things against skill champs but every time I watch her against other classes I’m thoroughly disappointed. Of course she’s mainly a defender and that’s what I’d take her for. It also seems like absolutely everyone has a rank 3 domino these days.

You should use high rarity sinister relic, and trigger the relic bleed before her sp2, So her sp2 gets a massive boost. But her damage depends entirely on rng, still she's my favourite zemo/kingpin/fury counter. Her perfect blocks are lifesaver tbh.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 967 ★★★★★
    No hold for banquet
    I think I read there’s going to be some end game content later in the year. I’m Valiant and think I’d rather save my 19k of units for that rather than in these deals. I wouldn’t say the deals are an insult, but they feel really flat and uninspiring. In past years I’d have bought 3 or 4 Odins worth of deals and spent 18k of units. But this year I look at the what that would get me and it doesn’t feel like it would make enough difference to make account to justify the spend or use of units. Maybe over the week I’ll change my mind. I was going to buy anything last year and think I bought 2 Odins a few days into the event. But for now, I’m happy to let this one pass.
  • Options
    No hold for banquet

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Oh I know she can do great things on attack, but how often does that happen? Genuinely asking. Not necessarily how often does she do fights in 30s but fast enough to get a win
    Honestly pretty often, esp at r3. With the sinister relic she gets the damage boost and power gain occasionally and even one crit bleed or a single crit gets her pretty good times. I’ve used my domino against another r3 domino and she finished the fight faster than Shuri does lmao. She’s definitely still rng based but there’s a lot of stuff that she still does for me
  • Options
    edited June 28
    No hold for banquet
    @captain_rogers @Emilia90 Thank you that relic trick is good to know and I fortunately do have a 6* sinister relic. Glad to know she does good times on attack seemingly more often than not, as that’s a big plus for me. Definitely much more encouraged to take domino now.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I was going to say, sabe for the Banquet, but judging by the last year's one, I don't know anymore
  • Options
    TribalChiefTribalChief Posts: 90
    edited June 28
    Yes get the deals
    I say use them now !!! banquet crystals not great for valiants with random rewards last year the crystals was nerfed for lower progression in order to maintain balance.

I Don't think kabam gonna shift or change their crystal according to progression this year

U are smart enough to think what those crystal might offer if cavalier and uc also gonna get same rewards.

Also with banquet there is rng involved and now the event is good only for low progression.

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
    edited June 28
    No hold for banquet

I was going to say, sabe for the Banquet, but judging by the last year's one, I don't know anymore

Counterpoint - they said they recognized banquet was underwhelming and would course correct.

Counter counterpoint - these deals were supposed to be awesome - the best since necropolis

So… flip a coin. I am sitting on a bunch of units and was ready to spend a bit more. Now I don’t know what I am going to do
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 244 ★★
    If you do buy the deals, avoid the rng crystals. They're just going to disappoint you. :-/
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    Banquet is 5 months away....
    And you got CM in between...
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    edited June 29

Emilia90 said:

Domino is my first 7* and I'm still not able to dupe her, I have 100 stones just waiting for her.
    How can you have a 100 stones when we only have had 40 generic and 20 xmagika sigs available? Unless you bought an offer somewhere
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,153 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Emilia90 said:

How can you have a 100 stones when we only have had 40 generic and 20 xmagika sigs available? Unless you bought an offer somewhere
    He duped Domino so many times that one time Kabam servers crashed
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 112 ★★
    If banquet this year going to be anything like last year it really doesn't matter 😄
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Yes get the deals

Emilia90 said:

Are you including green saga sigs? Those are 6* btw.
  • Options
    No hold for banquet
    Polygon said:

Emilia90 said:

I also added the 20 stones we are going to get from next week sos.

Actually what I meant to say is, I can immediately take her to 100 sig level If I can dupe her.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Yes get the deals
    Im saving sigs for domino too.
    She is in my roster, dunno why she is dull and grey coloured.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
    No hold for banquet

Counterpoint - they said they recognized banquet was underwhelming and would course correct.

Counter counterpoint - these deals were supposed to be awesome - the best since necropolis

So… flip a coin. I am sitting on a bunch of units and was ready to spend a bit more. Now I don’t know what I am going to do
    Well, flipped the proverbial coin, went against my vote, spent 18k units and purchased a couple of deals from the store. Focused t6cc, guaranteed value, as much as possible. Rosters is a lot stronger as a result. Pretty happy with the decision.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I hope this year's banquet isn't a flop like last year