**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Help Deciding My Next R3

I’m trying to decide who to be my next R3 joining my Venom and Onslaught. I have plenty of duds but also some very good champs who are top tier. My initial thought was Chavez, but would appreciate thoughts and input from people here before I make my final decision. Thank you!

Help Deciding My Next R3 29 votes

America Chavez (Sig 20)
55%
Ragnarok13Logan00Justcause102Maxus7captain_rogersPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeJoker1976The_0wenpusLickyJaffa_Emilia90Cloudddey_broNemesis_17Super_Cretu90Hulk808 16 votes
Shuri (Sig 20)
3%
Colinwhitworth69 1 vote
Juggernaut (unawakened)
17%
HavanaknightDoctor_Strange19MORTAL_07SilentArisQueenMcoc 5 votes
Guardian (Sig 20)
0%
Photon (unawakened)
3%
ReignkingTW 1 vote
Hyperion (Sig 20)
6%
Aykut387hyp3r05 2 votes
Vox (unawakened)
3%
13579rebel_ 1 vote
Silk (unawakened)
6%
SecondSkrillerstyles430 2 votes
Captain Marvel (Movie) (unawakened)
0%
Domino (unawakened)
3%
Vinitk_9779 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 474 ★★★
    Juggernaut (unawakened)
    I have both Chavez and juggs r3. Both awesome. Flip a coin and you won’t be wrong
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 550 ★★★
    America Chavez (Sig 20)
    Didn’t see the Juggs option there,..i’d love to bring up my R2 to R3.
    But whomever you prefer, both awesome champs.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 156
    I’ve been leaning Chavez since I pulled her. Once I duped her it only reinforced that thought for me. Her damage is outstanding. I just wish she had a little more utility, like if she could place a stagger on her opponent like Doom does with her combo into her heavy, similar to the Doom slap. But overall she’s easy and fun to play. The regen ability is nice for her too.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    America Chavez (Sig 20)

I’ve been leaning Chavez since I pulled her. Once I duped her it only reinforced that thought for me. Her damage is outstanding. I just wish she had a little more utility, like if she could place a stagger on her opponent like Doom does with her combo into her heavy, similar to the Doom slap. But overall she’s easy and fun to play. The regen ability is nice for her too.

She has utility, it’s just different to the rest of the mystic class. Her ability power rate reversal is extremely useful
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,718 ★★★★★
    America Chavez (Sig 20)
    The amount of matchups america chavez can handle is enormous. Her utility is unmatched, and her damage is great, she can also be a terrific defender if not nuked.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,718 ★★★★★
    America Chavez (Sig 20)

Her main utility is to reverse the potencies of opponents buffs, so for instance, in this meta, she can reverse the potencies of armor up buffs and hence deal more damage for each armor buff.

She can also reverse power gain just via 2 heavies. Just launch 2 heavies and opponents power gain is reversed. If it's a champ like sym supreme, you can just heavy spam him throughout the match.

Her kit revolves around doing more damage for each buff on opponent, So I would like to have her a way to place her own buffs (like voodoo/kushala) or a soul barb effect, atleast via synergies. But she's awesome without that.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 156

Her main utility is to reverse the potencies of opponents buffs, so for instance, in this meta, she can reverse the potencies of armor up buffs and hence deal more damage for each armor buff.

She can also reverse power gain just via 2 heavies. Just launch 2 heavies and opponents power gain is reversed. If it's a champ like sym supreme, you can just heavy spam him throughout the match.

Her kit revolves around doing more damage for each buff on opponent, So I would like to have her a way to place her own buffs (like voodoo/kushala) or a soul barb effect, atleast via synergies. But she's awesome without that.
    Thanks as always for your feedback. She’s been my next R3 for so long, I think I’m just trying to find a reason not to do it now that I’ll have the materials to do so. It takes so long to get the R3 materials since I’m not at all a big spender. She’ll be my choice. Thanks everyone for the input!! I really appreciate it.

Still chime in if there’s a different opinion anyone might have! Thanks!
  • Options
    styles430styles430 Posts: 14
    Silk (unawakened)
    Silk B)
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,225 ★★★★★
    Silk (unawakened)
    People glaze Chavez too much
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    America Chavez (Sig 20)

People glaze Chavez too much

She’s a hard hitter with unique utility and one of the best counters to the hardest defender in the game…