**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Raid Modok Bugged? [yes, official comms]

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,160 ★★★
    Any updates on compensation?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    edited June 23
    What are we as players expecting from Kabam?
    I'd say give 7 revives back, few potions and Glory sufficient enough to purchase 75% of tickets for next raid.

Tho giving a raid nexus chest will be... fun 😌
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 453 ★★★
    Please keep in mind Titania is also not very effective when you have to hit Modok's block while her unblockable is active.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 ★★★
    @ka
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience; myself and the game team have been in discussions around the cause of these issues, the required fix and any consideration around compensation. As always, in cases where these solutions are a little more complex, we don't like to give half information. However, while we've made plenty of progress, we haven't locked in all the details - I still decided it was time to give you the info we have.

There are two issues impacting raids for some Summoners: 1. Specials were not contributing towards knockdown objectives, and 2. Aegon is not working for knockdown on Thanos Sayeth. We understand the frustration this causes. A peak at our internal conversations: we're aware that Summoners are quick to learn and adapt to these issues (one is easier to adapt to than the other), but that doesn't negate the frustration of having to stumble first to learn.

These issues have been found and we'll be able to make the fixes for the next raid cycle. Again, remember the nature of bug fixes in the Contest: some can be made on the fly and some need to accompany a new build release.

Conversations are underway regarding compensation for this issue. We have yet to lock down a full plan for this situation, so timeline and details are uncertain at this time.

We'll likely have more information to share soon.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and the frustration it's caused.

Any updates on this?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,536 ★★★★★

@ka

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience; myself and the game team have been in discussions around the cause of these issues, the required fix and any consideration around compensation. As always, in cases where these solutions are a little more complex, we don't like to give half information. However, while we've made plenty of progress, we haven't locked in all the details - I still decided it was time to give you the info we have.

There are two issues impacting raids for some Summoners: 1. Specials were not contributing towards knockdown objectives, and 2. Aegon is not working for knockdown on Thanos Sayeth. We understand the frustration this causes. A peak at our internal conversations: we're aware that Summoners are quick to learn and adapt to these issues (one is easier to adapt to than the other), but that doesn't negate the frustration of having to stumble first to learn.

These issues have been found and we'll be able to make the fixes for the next raid cycle. Again, remember the nature of bug fixes in the Contest: some can be made on the fly and some need to accompany a new build release.

Conversations are underway regarding compensation for this issue. We have yet to lock down a full plan for this situation, so timeline and details are uncertain at this time.

We'll likely have more information to share soon.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and the frustration it's caused.

Any updates on this?
    Doubtful as that was posted on Thursday and it’s the weekend.
  • Options
    Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 26
    Its been a week and no word on what is being done here. Only 2 more weeks till the next Raid.
  • Options
    They forgot, there's no compensation bro
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    Me when there's no compensation
    🤣👈
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 969 ★★★★★
    I don’t understand how for some issues compensation is agreed and communicated in minutes (e.g. Battlegrounds Seeding) and then other things takes weeks. If there’s not going to be any just come out and let us know.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,544 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

I don’t understand how for some issues compensation is agreed and communicated in minutes (e.g. Battlegrounds Seeding) and then other things takes weeks. If there’s not going to be any just come out and let us know.

I assume it’ll be communicated this week. They never respond over the weekend
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 67

They forgot, there's no compensation bro

You want get compensation (free revives) when there isnt Raid week and Lost them because they expire in overflow? 🤣
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    It would be nice for clarification as to any changes coming to raids when they resume, so that if champs aren't going to be viable and another champ needs to be ranked up... that people have the opportunity to adjust, especially with all the items gained from the sale going on.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,704 ★★★★★
    Raids comp out 🥳🥳

90 raid tickets. This is great!
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Well... it's *something*
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 563 ★★★
    I just wanted my 7 free revives back - stinks going into the week with nothing
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,544 ★★★★★

Raids comp out 🥳🥳

People are gonna be mad at this but it is actually great for me cause it halved the loyalty I had to spend and modok didn’t end up sucking out major resources from us

Would’ve been nice to give everyone the revs too but I’ll gladly take this
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,555 ★★★★★
    edited July 1
    Yeah... I wanted revs lol
    I guess i will buy AQ ones with the glory I am saving
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Raids comp out 🥳🥳

People are gonna be mad at this but it is actually great for me cause it halved the loyalty I had to spend and modok didn’t end up sucking out major resources from us

Would’ve been nice to give everyone the revs too but I’ll gladly take this
    While it's better than nothing, it's clear that MODOK *did* end up sucking major resources out of groups or caused them to not complete/explore the raids. My BG was the only one to clear MODOK and the other two weren't. We were in a really rough spot to not even receive the full amount of the Raids cost entry is kind of laughable (in a sad way).
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    So not even the full entry tickets back? Long less the units we spent on revives?

Typical.
  • Options
    Should have been the exploration rewards but it's better than nothing, I still won't play Raids until the issues are fixed
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    While I appreciate getting something... I totally agree the issue wasn't people using too many raid tickets, but instead people using loyalty or units to get through it, and that's what needs to be compensated.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★

Should have been the exploration rewards but it's better than nothing, I still won't play Raids until the issues are fixed

I would have proffered that as well but I agree that may have been unrealistic. The least they could have done was give back the full ticket amount, or even some revives. Our group spent a ton of units to get through, and there was zero need for it.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I kinda wanted the free revives I usually have in excess that I had to use because of bugs, I didn't expect huge compensation but at least some heals for the poor folk that spent hundreds of units pushing through, luckily I'm not in that boat. Just wentfrom having7/7 revives each raid to 1/7 now.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★
    Bugged boss so we’ll just give you more items to enter our bugged game mode. Prob will pass on the next raid cuz it’s not worth the frustration.
  • Options
    dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 91
    All my alliance was hoping for is the revives. It’s not likely we’ll get thorough without that extra set
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping we won't need revives because they tune the MODOK.