Login reward missing?

2»

Comments

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    edited June 28
    Can confirm the same thing happened to me. I assumed that since this calendar looked very similar to the Valentine’s calendar, it would show me if I missed a day or not. Now I’m not sure if I missed a day without knowing or if something else happened instead

To explain things from my perspective, at 11:30 AM today I checked to see if the calendar was still there, and it was. It said “Next reward in 8:30:00,” which meant that I should’ve gotten the 7* crystal at 8 PM today. I logged in at 10 PM and the calendar was gone and the crystal is nowhere to be found on my account
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited June 28
    Valentine's Calendar.

Well, that's odd then. In that Valentine’s Day one, where each day in the reward calendar *FIXED* to a certain day of that week ? So skipping one advanced you onward on the calendar, skipping an earlier reward ??

Maybe Kabam didn’t like how that ended up working, where people could still get biggest prize at end even though potentially MISSING EVERY OTHER DAY ???

(Edit) even though the fine print wording at top of each one both say same thing
    “Don’t miss days with Champion drops”
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,317 ★★★★★

Valentine's Calendar.

Well, that's odd then. In that Valentine’s Day one, where each day in the reward calendar *FIXED* to a certain day of that week ? So skipping one advanced you onward on the calendar, skipping an earlier reward ??

Maybe Kabam didn’t like how that ended up working, where people could still get biggest prize at end even though potentially MISSING EVERY OTHER DAY ???

(Edit) even though the fine print wording at top of each one both say same thing
    “Don’t miss days with Champion drops”

Well the no grace days announced makes you believe you won't get the main prize if you miss a day.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

Can you take a screenshot of your June calendar?
    .. ..
    Of course here

from earlier up here, this was your JUNE Calendar, you’ve just claimed DAY-25.

FYI, other people, including myself, have now claimed the June Calendar DAY-28.
    So you are 3 days behind others for the whole month of June. (So, 1 of those days being since the Further/Faster Calendar started.)
  • ironspooderironspooder Member Posts: 62

Can you take a screenshot of your June calendar?
    .. ..
    Of course here

from earlier up here, this was your JUNE Calendar, you’ve just claimed DAY-25.

FYI, other people, including myself, have now claimed the June Calendar DAY-28.
    So you are 3 days behind others for the whole month of June. (So, 1 of those days being since the Further/Faster Calendar started.)
    I was using this as a reference for the push through calendar. I obviously know I missed 3 days this was for the push through glitch
  • Tsar08Tsar08 Member Posts: 20
    Im gonna go wait for some Announcement cause damn I know support at this time does not have that much information to offer asides from the forums lol. Since it is a lot of us affected i bet its gonna be morning in the US when they make some sort of response
  • ironspooderironspooder Member Posts: 62

i only took that photo to remind my buddy we had a 7* tonight and trust bro i play everyday and every night for years 😭

I don't know what to tell you, a lot of us got the crystal yesterday. There are at least 2 threads about the pulls from yesterday.
    To shed some light. The calendar was an actual bug and not players missing items. I just got an email back from Laban stating this
  • xKillMexKillMe Member Posts: 3
    Anyone here or get the missing 7* from the calendar yet ?
  • CystoboyCystoboy Member Posts: 3
    xKillMe said:

Anyone here or get the missing 7* from the calendar yet ?

Still nothing yet. Been waiting for a bit now.
  • Vassili24Vassili24 Member Posts: 111
    Any updates on this, it has been several weeks and I still haven’t received the 7* from the push further log in calendar and kabam support just keeps saying they are aware of the issue, it’s a bug, and unsure of timeline.