**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Do you think bullseye will still be r3 worth post nerf

Do you think bullseye will still be r3 worth post nerf 82 votes

Yes
87%
BendyAce_03KeltanzuffyNanoDroidBigTuna_2054GK_23phillgreenMagrailothosShaggyMTunesmithUncle_Fatty_247Mhd20034Longshot_33MasterduxBrokenCupidAckbar67Winter_souljarcm2017 72 votes
No
12%
hurricantTendersquadFeeney234Nemesis666svilariumNichj99Skydad23Erik_BloodaxeSirGamesBondTrongNov 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,008 ★★★★
    Yes
    He is still super annoying if you don’t have a counter like NTW or Mr Sinister
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 282 ★★
    Yes
    I use Bullseye in EQ
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Yes
    Considering that the majority of matchups against bullseye are with bleed immunes and nothing changes with them, he’s still gonna be a huge pain.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,008 ★★★★
    Yes
    Emilia90 said:

Anyone saying no is crazy

This nerf will make some champs a little easier to use against him and Starky a great option and that’s about it. He’ll still be a menace on defense

Also maybe Nightcrawler
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It's actually going to make him harder to a certain extent cause Warlock and AA (both top counters atm) are going to struggle A LOT more, both will be slower which means more damage.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
    Yes

It's actually going to make him harder to a certain extent cause Warlock and AA (both top counters atm) are going to struggle A LOT more, both will be slower which means more damage.

They took warlock and gave us Starky so I’m not too sad

AA was good against him but tbh, there are better options. He’s also way more rng reliant than someone like sunspot who’s also a fantastic non-bleed immune bullseye nuke
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It’s a buff not a nerf, the nerf packaging is pure magic beans
  • Options
    Yes
    BigBlueOx said:

It’s a buff not a nerf, the nerf packaging is pure magic beans

I like how it explicitly says it’s a bug fix that’s been logged on trello and people are acting like Kabam are intentionally adding more stuff to him lmao
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    edited July 2
    What nerf? Now he’s buffed and you cant use warlock or AA against him.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Emilia90 said:

AA was good against him but tbh, there are better options. He’s also way more rng reliant than someone like sunspot who’s also a fantastic non-bleed immune bullseye nuke
    Yeah that's a pretty nice change I actually liked it. Wonder if Nightcrawler will be able to pull off 100% health fights once that's gone cause I know for a fact he can fully dex Bullseye's specials.
  • Options
    Yes

Emilia90 said:

Yeah that's a pretty nice change I actually liked it. Wonder if Nightcrawler will be able to pull off 100% health fights once that's gone cause I know for a fact he can fully dex Bullseye's specials.
    NC value would shoot up if that was the case. Definitely curious to see if any other champs are good against him with this change
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    edited July 2
    Yes

NC won’t be sky rocketing anywhere, and Starky likely won’t either. Starky because of power control becomes a workable plan C… B at best… that’ll be it.

Bullseye’s AI throws that sp1 like he’s under a working taunt effect. Block proficiency and perfect block are what matters here… that’s it, instant bleed from dexing basics is like 2% of the damage you’ll take playing bullseye right… inconsequential
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,184 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Bullseye throwing sp1 immediately because he has weak sp2 is in same league of Mangog throwing sp2 immediately instead of sp1. 🤧
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    edited July 2
    Yes
    Only nerf he is getting is you won't take bleed from dex but specials