Random Discussion

Comments

• The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Y'all should watch the show Legion if you want more marvel content. I highly recommend it.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,431 ★★★★
    There are rumors that Marvel approved new series with Chris Evans as Captain America in the saga to return all Infinity Stones....

• Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    My favorite snacks are black licorice and pork rinds, but not together… that would be weird
  • WillyWWillyW Member Posts: 42
    I miss Miike
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,268 ★★★★★

There are rumors that Marvel approved new series with Chris Evans as Captain America in the saga to return all Infinity Stones....

never believe rumours. They're usually BS.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 824 ★★★

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Are you high?
    For legal purposes, yes I am.
  • Cam97Cam97 Member Posts: 392 ★★
    I hated how they made nimrod completely obliterate apocalypse. Thar should have been a great fight
    https://youtu.be/lGQDiYIfFXs?si=JZFR4AuNeaMl_Boy
    Yt video 👆
    Xmen intro (Acapella)
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,459 ★★★★
    Doing a Spanish end of year writing exam today iirc wish me luck
    buena suerte
    It was listening and reading exam today, smashed both. Think I got full marks, so gassed
    What do you think the most underrated song from spidervserse is?
    Nonviolent communication and memories are examples

Already with my ticket for July 25

And you guys?
    edited July 10

Juggernaut X3 confirmed

We need this fight ,so the perfect Juggs from Deadpool 2 kills that one.
    Read in this interesting article, an amazing Hawkeye apparison on Captain America 2 Winter Soldier that was almost in the movie.

Early in pre-production, directors Joe and Anthony Russo intended for Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye to appear in The Winter Soldier.

"There was a great sequence where Hawkeye was chasing Cap through Washington D.C. there was an awesome sequence where they confronted each other in a ravine on the outskirts of D.C. and Hawkeye was shooting a series of arrows closing in on Cap," Joe Russo explained.

"Cap closing in on him. And then Cap took him down and he realized for the first time that Hawkeye was trying to trick S.H.I.E.L.D, where he whispered something into Cap's ear that Cap had a tracker on his suit and to punch Hawkeye to make it look real, because there was a Quinjet hovering above where they were watching the feedback back at S.H.I.E.L.D."

Ultimately, this The Winter Soldier scene was scrapped due to scheduling issues with Renner, which disappointed the Russo brothers. However, this scene would have gone a long way to developing Hawkeye as a character -- showing him as both versatile and loyal -- while also demonstrating his fighting prowess by pitting him against a super soldier.

In the end, it might just be that the Russos were right to be disappointed by the scene getting cut.

In my opinion, this scene would add a great "human" champion as Hawkeye helping Cap against Shield.

I can't understand "due to schedulling issues" as every film does later scenes schedule.
    scheduling issues can be caused by a variety of things that can all pile up on one another. There's actor A's availability, there's Actor B's availability, there's the location availability (especially if you need special permission or permits to film somewhere, or roads need to be closed), there's the availability of the director(s), the filming crew, the stunt crew, the hair and make-up team, the wardrobe department... etc. Shooting a movie takes dozens of people just to do a scene where one guy walks into an office. Now imagine how many it takes for two people to have a complicated fist-fight on location.

scheduling issues can be caused by a variety of things that can all pile up on one another. There's actor A's availability, there's Actor B's availability, there's the location availability (especially if you need special permission or permits to film somewhere, or roads need to be closed), there's the availability of the director(s), the filming crew, the stunt crew, the hair and make-up team, the wardrobe department... etc. Shooting a movie takes dozens of people just to do a scene where one guy walks into an office. Now imagine how many it takes for two people to have a complicated fist-fight on location.

Ok, but we know that at that time,Marvel Movies were the most successfull... And they have some sort of contract.

So...Jeremmy Renner for sure lost an opportunity to be in another one and his char, Hawkeye to develop better the character, of course with this, he would gather more fans. So I can't understand he just saying no, but, things like that happens.

Despite this, you may agree it will be a great scene.

Renner was probably making either Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters in which he had the male lead role, or American Hustle in which he was a main supporting character, with more screen time and more $$$$, so that probably took his priority over a five minute fight scene in Winter Soldier.
    Central London was legit so packed after the concert and euros same night, just got home lol
    12 19
    I've just seen someone on Reddit say that Hayley Atwell looks "masculine" and I just... I can't even...

WHAT?!

I've just seen someone on Reddit say that Hayley Atwell looks "masculine" and I just... I can't even...

WHAT?!

What?

She is my dream 😍 since Cap 1

And the Agent Carter series was great!
    same.

Masculine? With the picture on the thread in question being one showing her with cleavage on display, it's like 'you keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it does'

Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman this week promoting Deadpool and Wolverine in Brazil

1st pic ,they at Maracanã Stadium with Flamengo's attacker Pedro

But the below pic in 2009, Hugh Jackman with Ronaldo R9 wearing Corinthians team kit 😎
    You have to read demon road and skulduggery pleasant
    no, I don't.
    Well you should
    X0 Tour Lif3 The Theorist piano cover is beautiful