Who are you using for saga incursions?

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    I think I'm going to start out with Aegon, Odin, Bullseye and Buff Cornucopia. Throw prefights on Aegon and build combo.

Swap out Odin for a second Odin to throw prefights on Bullseye.

Then swap that Odin out for Vox and then just hope I get Hemostatic Charge if the option presents itself.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    I did it with Venom ( odin prefights ) scorp ( odin prefights ) and FAM

venom carried with buff cornucopia and a lot of power gain from scorp synergy

scorp took care of mystics

FAM for some difficult fights ( including zone 15 korg boss ) he's really good with draining degen parry heavy for eternity
  • jtmetzjtmetz Member Posts: 2
    I used Venom, Angela, & Odin and Venom was my MVP for sure! Had Buff Corn, Strategic Movement, Compounding Harm, and Defensive Cascade as my main hacks. For the smaller hacks went with more atk rating based on more buffs, and improved stun and damage over time effects for Venom.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

I just finished my run, and Venom basically did everything. I was having 12 hit fights with r2 venom. Hacks were buff corn, strategic movement, and hemostatic charge doing all the heavy lifting.

I've got a R2 Venom so that excites me. Still recommend Scorpion for the synergy?
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★

I just finished my run, and Venom basically did everything. I was having 12 hit fights with r2 venom. Hacks were buff corn, strategic movement, and hemostatic charge doing all the heavy lifting.

I've got a R2 Venom so that excites me. Still recommend Scorpion for the synergy?
    Really helpful. The powergain helps you reach your specials faster, and the furies for scorpion is nice as he can take many mystics venom would struggle against.
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Member Posts: 239 ★★
    Hemostatic charge + Bullseye is insanely cheesy. Obviously you can hit speed bumps and road blocks so I bring in Knull and Omega Sentinel as the rest of the team because they're two of my strongest champs plus they have great immunities and utility,
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Member Posts: 188 ★★
    Bullseye with hemostatic!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★
    Venom and Black Cat with hemostatic - and eventually buff cornucopia (after zone 8) got me my 10 zones. Happy to be done frankly - not enjoying incursions much any more.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    edited July 11
    Aegon, bullseye, other spot optional. Strategic movement. Draining degen. Kept it going
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,081 ★★★★★
    What about good old herc odin Galan Team?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★

What about good old herc odin Galan Team?

Herc and Galan are not saga champs
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,081 ★★★★★
    Aah true nevermind
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 893 ★★★★
    Did it with Aegon, Venom and CGR. Swapped in scorpion near the end to deal with an abomination since my Aegon died but it was very smooth otherwise.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited July 12
    Got thru it with Angela and Odin prefight. https://youtu.be/gWs2VZ-Qgrs?si=qT9tX8DiLjOWHcEa
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Angela & Venom each with Odin prefight buffs, and Scorpion.

Ended up needing to use one revive to clear everything.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 274 ★★
    mgj0630 said:

Good team but how do you have Odin prefights active with no Odin on your team? Did you activate 2 on one champ and 1 on the other champ, then swap Odin out for Scorpion? Will those prefight buffs stay active after you swap Odin off your team?
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I tried using Silver Sable on a reverse control node that said it wouldn’t affect Robots and champs with Psychic Shielding. But even though she’s Psychic Shielding, she was still reversed the whole fight. Did I misread something or is that a bug? It was super confusing, especially since the defender was Adam Warlock and I didn’t want to bring a tech robot against him.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★

mgj0630 said:

Good team but how do you have Odin prefights active with no Odin on your team? Did you activate 2 on one champ and 1 on the other champ, then swap Odin out for Scorpion? Will those prefight buffs stay active after you swap Odin off your team?
    @TikkaMasala I think he used all three Odin prefights on venom, swapped him out for another Odin, used the three prefights on Angela, and then swapped him for scorpion. Any applied persistent prefights stay even if you swap out the champion (Including horsemen and herald abilities).
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 274 ★★
    Will3808 said:

mgj0630 said:

@TikkaMasala I think he used all three Odin prefights on venom, swapped him out for another Odin, used the three prefights on Angela, and then swapped him for scorpion. Any applied persistent prefights stay even if you swap out the champion (Including horsemen and herald abilities).
    Ok. Thanks for letting me know! Can’t believe I never considered that. I appreciate the response!
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 142 ★★
    I did it with Aegon with Odin prefight, buff cornucopia, the hack that gives armor up on basic attacks and the hack that stuns when you have armor ups
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

mgj0630 said:

Nailed it. That's exactly what I did.

From there, Venom was used for anything that could bleed and didn't apply DoTs.

If there was a DoT in play from a node/champ, or if the defender was bleed immune, I used Angela.

Scorpion handled all mystics.

The lone revive I had to use was on a Korg boss in Zone 14.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    7R3 Venom, R5 CGR and R5 Scorpion, both ascended. Odin prefights on Venom and CGR. Switched out CGR for R5 Ham for last boss fight, Dragon Man.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    Hyperion Odin prefight, Vox Odin prefight and scorpion, they destroyed it.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    jtmetz said:

I used Venom, Angela, & Odin and Venom was my MVP for sure! Had Buff Corn, Strategic Movement, Compounding Harm, and Defensive Cascade as my main hacks. For the smaller hacks went with more atk rating based on more buffs, and improved stun and damage over time effects for Venom.

I don't believe you, sir. 🤭
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,328 ★★★★★
    Aegon or angela better?
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 416 ★★★
    Aegon stun lock
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    Aegon g99
    Ultra limited pool with Recoils.
    All trash hacks with just strategic I get to choose on zone 1.

No revives. G99 did zone 12 and 13 single handedly after aegon died to something.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★

I completed my run. Started with venom Blac cat and odin. Pick hemostatic charge. Venom was the mvp. In subsequent rooms, I replaced odin with scorp and black cat with cgr (for a biohazard ghost boss). Spent the free items from compensation and 92 units because of my wrong choice in room 14.

Hacks : hemostatic charge, at the ready, toxic advance, draining degen, bulwark whenever a dot effect expires. Overall a great run.

Finally took this guy to r5
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    edited July 15
    Will3808 said:

mgj0630 said:

(pleading ignorance)

Does Odin pre-fights actually carry forward for the duration of the quest ?
    And if so, sounds like it is just on the 1st champ used after applying them ? (as opposed to being on Whole Team the rest of the way ?)

I was always under assumption that they were just for a single fight afterward.

Which is odd when (I thought) when I tried it in Incursion, I think I saw the Red Cross-Swords icon upper-left of pre-fight matchup stayed up beyond the first fight.
    *BUT*, I don’t recall seeing that icon stay up afterwards when doing that in a normal monthly EQ ?

And if you swap out Odin for another Odin, can you only apply the new one's pre-fights to a DIFFERENT champ that who you used the original one's on ? (or can you double-dip applying to same champ ?)

Thx in advance.

— (edit) —
    OK, now I see it carrying on during an EQ.
    Guess I thought it looks like a Red “X”, as if, “no, that's not available anymore, you already used it once”.
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Aegon with strat movement absolutely crushes it