**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is anyone else controls acting up?

edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Am I the only one or does it seem like my character movements do not correspond with my actions on the screen. Like I will block then all of a sudden I stop blocking like WTF I can't be spending money on the game and I can't afford for my people to die in aw and aq. It just messes up so much and gets really frustrating. Someone else respond asap pls.

Comments

• Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    giphy.gif
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    If want some smooth gameplay make sure your phone is cool it helps a lot with the frames
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I wrote a ticket complaining about my multiple devices... unresponsive evades/blocks/parties, lag when you special, causing them to be blocked.

I just got automated responses saying that our ‘ quality gameplay experience is the game teams highest priority’... but then said they would keep looking into it.

I replied atleast 3 times before I got a human response. And he was even less helpful. 3 replies later they closed the ticket without assisting me at all.

Everyone should write a ticket complaining about the gameplay issues they are experiencing.... maybe then something will happen. Just keep replying until they offer some form of resolution.
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    Hey I can't find where to log a ticket anymore. Wtf!! Has this been taken away so we have to take our lumps now?
    ANy help would be really greatly appreciated. I'm so so sick and flippen tired of this flippen game not responding to my actions. SO many things peeing me off atm, for eg what's with the AQ maps, as you go lower they get harder. Map 4 was so easy, so I went to map 3 and 1 flippen smack ko'd my maxed 4* Thor on full health, not even a special. This after hitting collosus about 50 times and his health dropped by 2% even after my 3rd and 2nd specials. Also whats the deal with standing in 1 spot and hitting the air while my thumb is sliding fwd for a mid attack, my blocks don't work at all and my parry only every 10th one works, my mid attacks are hit and miss and my heavy attack don't work at all unless the opponent is there to counter it then it starts and he finished it for me usually ko'ing me with one flippen smack. Why are you making this game so horrible to play Kabam. Honestly the only reason I still play is because I've invested too much money, nevermind my time, to walk away, although I seriously consider throwing it all in and cutting my losses because I really hate palying this unfairly rigged game. You might enjoy getting all stressed out and boiling your blood, but I personally flippen hate it. You've removed all the joy of this game! And now I can't even find a place to log a trouble ticket! AAArrrggghh!
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    My controls have been acting like auto fight is overriding manual fight mode on and off during all fights and all modes . From the time I down loaded the current update
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Yes.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Had capt marvel dash all the way across the screen for no reason
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I lost a couple fights due to this block bug, i am clicking, i m blocking, like ive always done, then he just stops blocking and start eating punches without my finger moving
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Yup it comes and goes doesnt matter if it is AW, AQ, Arenas happens on both my IPod and IPad Air. Most annoying
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes in the beginning of some fights and at crucial points mostly in aq and war. Not my phone since I just got it and this had been going on, on and off for months for many many people on all kinds of devices , models, versions, and operating systems.

Likely not going to be addressed anytime soon, and ignored just like all the other threads about this or we'll get the generic go to excuse can you tell me what device you're all using and provide videos and evidence so we can fix it or ignore it like we always do insert you money here.

• After using spec attacks they just stand there, no dash forward or backward, no block no attack.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Flag police out again, it's not spam and falsely flagging things might have consequences on your fourm account, we can't see them but they can.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah my controls have been acting up for ages now.

I wrote some tickets but I just get auto reply unless I keep replying. Then they close it unsolved.

The Kabam support are terrible.

Everyone should write a ticket though... maybe something will change if we all tell them what we are experiencing...

Haha who am I kidding....
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol is kabam evading the thing where they have to disclose drop rates because their latest update was in app, and not through the App Store? I’m getting kinda bored seeing TM jumping over a moonlit rooftop. Let’s see some Sentry/Void loading screen
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    At first I didn’t see what the problem was and people were just being rude, and that bugs always exist.I played Act 5 and got beat up because the game is mean. Then I got my Wii out of the closet. Fifa 2010 worked perfectly. Kinda sad...
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    Yep, going to go retro now guys, time to go back to console games. at least the game vendors had a sense of resposibility to thier players and you could just get your $50 back for the game if it sucked or if you couldn't get anywhere with it. This game is like a succubus it steals your life force while you think your having fun. Then you wake up here.
  • Irohr wrote: »
    Didn't you just tell someone to stop complaining on another thread?

well I'm not uncollected so this is completely different
    Hey I can't find where to log a ticket anymore. Wtf!! Has this been taken away so we have to take our lumps now?
    ANy help would be really greatly appreciated. I'm so so sick and flippen tired of this flippen game not responding to my actions. SO many things peeing me off atm, for eg what's with the AQ maps, as you go lower they get harder. Map 4 was so easy, so I went to map 3 and 1 flippen smack ko'd my maxed 4* Thor on full health, not even a special. This after hitting collosus about 50 times and his health dropped by 2% even after my 3rd and 2nd specials. Also whats the deal with standing in 1 spot and hitting the air while my thumb is sliding fwd for a mid attack, my blocks don't work at all and my parry only every 10th one works, my mid attacks are hit and miss and my heavy attack don't work at all unless the opponent is there to counter it then it starts and he finished it for me usually ko'ing me with one flippen smack. Why are you making this game so horrible to play Kabam. Honestly the only reason I still play is because I've invested too much money, nevermind my time, to walk away, although I seriously consider throwing it all in and cutting my losses because I really hate palying this unfairly rigged game. You might enjoy getting all stressed out and boiling your blood, but I personally flippen hate it. You've removed all the joy of this game! And now I can't even find a place to log a trouble ticket! AAArrrggghh!

go to support and pick game play issues then scroll all the way down and say this didn't help my problem
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Just doing 5.4.4, only had 1 single revive, hardly any units but thought I’d run through anyway. Got to modok, got the random mid combo dash back in 2 fights and got wiped out. Team gone at this point... using IPad 9.7 2017, latest iOS.

Logged in using my iPhone 7... opened an uncollected free crystal and couldn’t believe my luck to see a single revive pop out, went back to modok and revived Hyperion. Started the fight, hit block to try and parry but Hyperion just charged straight at Modok and got rinsed. Lol.

I regularly get the glitch where my champ becomes non responsive after a special too.

I would say that most of the time the game works fine for me, I can go for days with no issue whatsoever. Then all of a sudden there will be periods of really buggy gameplay, normally in the more difficult content.