Spring of Sorrow Final month

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,535 ★★★★★
edited July 17 in General Discussion
Seems like the objectives changed a little this time. Who y'all are going to use for the guantlet?
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,535 ★★★★★
    What's the best way to complete all the objectives in two runs?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★★
    Ok guys I don’t want to read so how do I do this in the fewest amount of runs
  • jdschwjdschw Posts: 356 ★★★
    Hmm...does "only Cosmic OR Tech" mean you can use a team of cosmic + tech champs? Or you literally need to use all-cosmics or all-techs?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,925 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

Hmm...does "only Cosmic OR Tech" mean you can use a team of cosmic + tech champs? Or you literally need to use all-cosmics or all-techs?

You can mix between the two
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 351 ★★★

jdschw said:

So the same applies with the 2021,22,23,24 objective?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★
    Yep, that's a headache to sort through. I'll see if anyone comes up with something later today.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    I’m in no rush this time so I’ll wait lol. No titan for me to open at the end anyway
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 136

jdschw said:

So the same applies with the 2021,22,23,24 objective?
    You can use a mixed up.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 672 ★★★
    Bad team options for 2 runs:

Herc, Odin, OS.

Fury, Aegon, Torch.
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Posts: 444 ★★★★
    Reading these objectives are giving me a headache.
  • Shorty02Shorty02 Posts: 24
    djr17 said:

Bad team options for 2 runs:

Herc, Odin, OS.

Fury, Aegon, Torch.

I was thinking very similar. Except it'd be Shuri for me.

Reading these objectives are giving me a headache.

Where is the problem?
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 63

jdschw said:

That an official kabam answer? That capitalized "or" could be read two ways and it has a huge impact on the clarity/ house of mirrors objectives as well
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    MSD just used Serpent, Shocker, and Gladiator for Left Side. Got him 4 objectives.

Think he's skipping the Skill/Science objective in favor of the years objectives for right side.
  • DravenhaloDravenhalo Posts: 1
    I just used hercules, deathless king groot, and future antman but did not get the "future is now" special solo objective...?
    edited July 17
    @KabamDORK look there's a bug.

I used a team of herc, serpent and shocker to complete the onslaught path but I didn't recieve the 2021 and above year challenge objective point. But I got the house of mirrors and cosmic + tech objective point.

Herc, serpent and shocker all of em are released after 2021 right? WHERE'S MY POINT?

I just used hercules, deathless king groot, and future antman but did not get the "future is now" special solo objective...?

Yeah same bug for me, used herc, shocker and serpent but didn't recieve the point
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★
    Glad I only want/need 3 points. I need a spreadsheet to plan this out.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 570 ★★★
    The “crystal clear“ objective is literally not clear at all! Do I need to kill her with a clarity champ? Can the just be on the team? Like wtf this content is too big for guessing
  • El_ProfessorEl_Professor Posts: 16
    Herc Hulkling and DKG, right path, no point
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    edited July 17

Hercules is 2021 or 2022. All 3 champs need to be between 23-24, or 21-22, etc.

MSD's team for example nailed defeat Jessica with Cosmic/Tech, all champs 23-24, and House of Mirrors and Clarity champ on the team.

The “crystal clear“ objective is literally not clear at all! Do I need to kill her with a clarity champ? Can the just be on the team? Like wtf this content is too big for guessing

It said "Tagged as "Clarity" on your Team". Sounds pretty obvious if you ask me.
  • TotalMonster110TotalMonster110 Posts: 15
    What's going on with the 2021-2022 objective? I used Shang Chi, Attuma, and Scorpion. I thought I'd have four objectives completed, but I only got three points.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★
    I did it with all 2021 champs and didn't get that objective.
  • Soumil12Soumil12 Posts: 25
    Even I didn't get the point I used herc hulkling and shuri
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Sheesh. Now glad that I’ve got family visiting and won’t have time to do this until the weekend. Good luck everyone!
  • AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,936 ★★★★
    Easy 18 points, use right path with Monkie, Shang and Pyr X. It will only clear clarity objective though.
    Shang and Monkie cheese Luke's GF. It felt like a normal fight with them.
    This should be end of SoS for me as i only play for deathless piece.

Did the left side path. Couldn't understand wtf I have to do against viv. Just brute forced with ham (2 revives).

Iron fist again used ham (2 revives) already used him when he was introduced as solo boss.

Gwenpool solo with black cat (had to revive her tho cuz she died to iron fist previously)

Jessica solo with shang. He completely ignored her unstoppable.
This discussion has been closed.