SOS translation

ErOneErOne Member Posts: 4
does anyone else that doesnt have the game in english has an issue with translation ? i dont know how to send picture but in french the challenge "beat jessica jones with a clarity member in your team" is basically translated as beat jessica jones with a team composed only with clarity champions so i was wondering if it was only in french bc its kinda a huge mistake that could cost revives or even a run.

Comments

• houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 279 ★★
    No you just need one clarity tag champion on your team
    Same for the other challenge with mirror tag
  • ErOneErOne Member Posts: 4
    yeah its what i understood when i saw a video but its not what my langage said so i was wondering if it was also bad translated in other langage
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,603 Guardian
    (French translation)
    Already mentioned with pics in the main 4-page thread about the objectives originally not working.
  • ErOneErOne Member Posts: 4

(French translation)
    Already mentioned with pics in the main 4-page thread about the objectives originally not working.

i didnt saw because im not really talking about bug of objective there im talking purely about translation that could lead to misinterpretation when objective will work (but maybe im just blind tho im not using forum much)
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,603 Guardian
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/371841/sos-gauntlet-didnt-get-2021year-tagged-point#latest

Includes discussion about what (even in English) the .. OR .. OR .. OR .. for the Years really means, and that French translation actually sounds correct in comparison to the Years one in English,

But that the French regarding the individual Saga tag ones was translated worse than English.