So a hacker got my ally mate

2»

Comments

• KingjaydeeKingjaydee Member Posts: 6
    I’ve never used a merc, I’m only paragon. Never did necro. Only had two r2 7* champions. I’ve never shared my password w anyone nor have I ever used anyone else’s. What would I gain from changing my name and kicking all my alliance members ? I woke up and tried to login and I kept getting kicked out, it said someone was logged in elsewhere, I tried to login and change my info after that but it kept kicking me out , and I noticed my name was changed . I wrote a ticket to Kabam and my acct was instantly banned . They said I was hacking in necro but I’ve never even tried necro, nor do I have the champions to do so.
  • PenchasPenchas Member Posts: 3
    Kingjaydee didn't mod anything. His account got compromised and someone abused it. A simple revert (if possible) will be fine as long as he gets his account back. Losing an account over something he hasn't done himself is crazy. He is one of the most friendliest guys you could ever meet, and too busy in life to waste time modding a video game. Help my boy out
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★

I’ve never used a merc, I’m only paragon. Never did necro. Only had two r2 7* champions. I’ve never shared my password w anyone nor have I ever used anyone else’s. What would I gain from changing my name and kicking all my alliance members ? I woke up and tried to login and I kept getting kicked out, it said someone was logged in elsewhere, I tried to login and change my info after that but it kept kicking me out , and I noticed my name was changed . I wrote a ticket to Kabam and my acct was instantly banned . They said I was hacking in necro but I’ve never even tried necro, nor do I have the champions to do so.

The person who "hacked" you knows you, its not random. If he didn't know you, why would they change the name to that awful racist name?

I have a small account, if I modded or hacked it would be way juicier . I’ve never gave anyone my login info so I’m unsure why this even happened to me
  • SandcatSandcat Member Posts: 1
    This is not fair since everyone got kicked before the release of the bg rewards. I have screen shots from the alliance. It will be really appreciated if Kabam can bring back the ppl who got kicked and provide the rewards. Also Kabam should have a kick limit just incase this happens again with someone else.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    edited July 19
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★

I bet it was his ex...

Or his brother???
    do you all kabam has access to location or device login info because if so then it could be used to verify it wasnt him who used hack. but i understand that could not be enough evidence that he isnt the one who shared it. but i want to try my best for him
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    Crashed already brought down the hammer once today - I look forward to a final ruling
    Theshadow said:

do you all kabam has access to location or device login info because if so then it could be used to verify it wasnt him who used hack. but i understand that could not be enough evidence that he isnt the one who shared it. but i want to try my best for him

All trolling and joking aside..
    Don't vouch for someone you barely know online...
    Next thing you know Kabam Crashed comes in with a slam dunk response, closes the thread and you end up like a fool...
    Seems like your alliance issue is on the way to being fixed, I hope...let the banned guy deal with his own issue.
    So someone in global sent this msg saying he was warned about this player through a mail from kabam(I think).
    I have added ss. But I will share more details when I have then.
    And also that mentioned guy was in our ally too
    edited July 19
    Theshadow said:

So someone in global sent this msg saying he was warned about this player through a mail from kabam(I think).
    I have added ss. But I will share more details when I have then.
    And also that mentioned guy was in our ally too

How does having a known modder or being warned about one in your alliance solve the issue that they "cracked" his password? This doesn't make any sense and the fact that your guy is pushing that idea makes it even more suspicious, as if a scapegoat landed on his lap.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I like following these things. I try to start with an objective neutral opinion, then formulate an opinion as the thread drags on.

With the latest dramatic addition of a new character "Dark Luna" that used to be in your alliance, here's my working theory...

At some point you shared your info with Dark Luna. Perhaps innocently enough. Maybe you needed someone to move for you in AQ/AW.

Then later, you booted Dark Luna, perhaps because you were apparently warned about him being a modder.

As retaliation for booting him, he took your account for a joy ride.

Unfortunately for you, that's not being "hacked", that's account sharing.

Things aren't looking good for you at the moment.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    If you enjoy the game then play, why pay mercs to get content done? I am telling you clearing the content yourself gives me a good feel added with some sweet rewards (let's not talk about RNG for now :( . Clearly, the guy didn't pay the merc and you are suffering now.
    it is not me trying to find a scapegoat. so all of this "dark luna" thing started when this one guy msg in global saying a warning about this dark luna guy. he also said that he warned my ally mate before. right now we are trying to contact him for help but he is not being helpful. that is why i said i will provide more info when i have them. and also there was no convo ever between my ally member and that luna guy.
    Synergy never told me he was a modder, just said watch out for them, I tried reaching out to Luna and got no response , that was yesterday, today I get hacked and banned . I’m not blaming him cus it don’t make sense to me either . I can vouched for myself that I never gave my acct info to anyone, I’ve had this acct for 8 years almost . It’s not a big acct at all, I haven’t even touched necro I was working my way thru act 8 . I have no reason to cheat man, I’m a full time father and I do tattoos, I don’t have time to be cheating on a mobile game . I spent so much money on this game over the years just to be banned over something I don’t even do .
    Theshadow said:

it is not me trying to find a scapegoat. so all of this "dark luna" thing started when this one guy msg in global saying a warning about this dark luna guy. he also said that he warned my ally mate before. right now we are trying to contact him for help but he is not being helpful. that is why i said i will provide more info when i have them. and also there was no convo ever between my ally member and that luna guy.

I didn't say you are trying to find a scapegoat, its as if he is trying to use one. Use common sense, being warned about a guy doesn't explain how they got his password. Like I told you before, try to fix your own issue along with your alliance mates, let the banned guy deal with his own.
    I never once said it was Luna fault . Only brought to light the coincidence of it all. I never even spoke to Luna, I tried and got ignored , I didn’t know they were modders I was only going to see how they came about our alliance since I am a officer , well was.
    i am gonna ignore those comments about him using merc for the 100th time lol
    well it could be lol he is getting old.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★

I never once said it was Luna fault . Only brought to light the coincidence of it all. I never even spoke to Luna, I tried and got ignored , I didn’t know they were modders I was only going to see how they came about our alliance since I am a officer , well was.

Was your password "password"? Cause that would make at least 5% sense.

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    edited July 19

I’ve never used a merc, I’m only paragon. Never did necro. Only had two r2 7* champions.

But the OP said you had completed necro before at the very beginning.
  • Frumpy_geezerFrumpy_geezer Member Posts: 26
    Theshadow said:

Just like the title a hacker for my ally mate's account. Changed his name ranked up hawkeye (7* r3) kicked everyone from the ally.
    And I think he also tried to do some necropolis with hacks and got him banned.
    So for your reference he already completed necropolis way before.
    So here is my question
    Will he get his account back
    Will we be able to get bg rewards.
    He already sent a ticket but they said he was found cheating in necropolis. But I think that he has no use for the hack.
    I am sharing some ss from the chat with their permission.

Synergy never told me he was a modder, just said watch out for them, I tried reaching out to Luna and got no response , that was yesterday, today I get hacked and banned . I’m not blaming him cus it don’t make sense to me either . I can vouched for myself that I never gave my acct info to anyone, I’ve had this acct for 8 years almost . It’s not a big acct at all, I haven’t even touched necro I was working my way thru act 8 . I have no reason to cheat man, I’m a full time father and I do tattoos, I don’t have time to be cheating on a mobile game . I spent so much money on this game over the years just to be banned over something I don’t even do .

This seems a little odd.

I’ve never used a merc, I’m only paragon. Never did necro. Only had two r2 7* champions.

But the OP said you had completed necro before at the very beginning.
    Dude someone is at your door...

yep i stand corrected. i am sorry for making any misunderstanding. i am sorry i didnt address this before. i am only recognising this now. i mistook another account for his account and since his account got renamed and everyone was kicked out of the ally i didnt mind to check. this was a fault on my side.
    i am gonna state this but i myself have only joined recently so i dont know much about my ally mates
This discussion has been closed.