Full Page of Discussions and no mod comments

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

After Miike and Jax left, forums and communications have went down on slippery slop,
    Like there's no incentive anymore, miss them both a lot.

Think people are leaving, both from game team and players.

Two ridiculous comments in a single thread. Nice
    Look who's talking about ridiculous comments 🙄
    Yes. Me, about yours.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,280 ★★★★
    Bro got 28 disagrees 🙄
    KabamDORK said:

Hey all, I know the attendance here has been spotty. Personally on a bit of a learning curve here as we build things back up and running after the departure of our friends.
    I'll make sure we have more coverage here by our community team moving forward. Thanks for the patience as we work through this and thanks for voicing your concerns!

Thanks Kabam "Reparry" Dork
    Kabam Crashed is always here too
    👍
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Hey all, I know the attendance here has been spotty. Personally on a bit of a learning curve here as we build things back up and running after the departure of our friends.
    I'll make sure we have more coverage here by our community team moving forward. Thanks for the patience as we work through this and thanks for voicing your concerns!

Any information on what's going on with getting the mod comment flags fixed?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian
    Crine60 said:

KabamDORK said:

Any information on what's going on with getting the mod comment flags fixed?
    That's an issue with the website provider. As far as I'm aware, there's nothing kabam can do unless they wanted to rebuild forums and host it themselves.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    KabamDORK said:

This is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank ya Dave.

Jinx