Thanks for nothing kabam

FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 107
Thanks for nothing kabam. All the hard work to get 2 titan crystals and down the drain they went. Two champs I never use.

Comments

• FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 107
    See....blade and thing I still use so they're not 2 of the 4 I don't want.
    Make players feel rewarded when they finally have enough shards to pop a titan and get an actual "titan".
    ahmynuts said:

FlipBoy said:

You'll get over it. My last pull was luke cage who is useless but I'm not crying on the forums. Womp womp.

Yeah well I already pulled Luke a while back and he's one of the champs I don't want. I posting on the forums so kabam can get the hint to not put crappy champs in titans. It's called a "titan" crystal for a reason. Put titan caliber champs in there only like kingpin, Doom, Hitmonkey, Hulkling, Kate, apoc, Valk, tigra, kitty, scorpion, NickFury, ghost.
    So now that we know 1 of the 2 champs you're calling crappy is Luke Cage we can confirm anything you are saying is irrelevant
    Luke Cage is not titan caliber even after his buff
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Well who were the 2 champions you pulled? I know one is luke but why are you gatekeeping the 2nd?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    kus234 said:

The way Kabam initially promoted Titan was that it will be best of the best.. now titan is nothing more than a featured 7 star with just 2 or 3 must haves and all junk in it. No pun intended against 6 star featured ..lol..

I say reduce the amount one can get..make it more tougher to get shards but the pool should be restricted to just the new ones and cream of the contest..

They’re never said there wouldn’t be a risk. Either simple sometime it okay to not get rewarded. The thing titans dos is you can open a 7 Star basic rather then spilt it op.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    So you be saying the same stuff if it was red hulk.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    I got bullseye😝
    Gamer said:

So you be saying the same stuff if it was red hulk.

Red hulk would be a bad choice to put in the titan pool. He's cool but not titan caliber.

I got bullseye😝

That's what I mean. Bullseye is a perfect champ to be in the titan pool.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    It's rng that's gonna happen

kus234 said:

The way Kabam initially promoted Titan was that it will be best of the best.. now titan is nothing more than a featured 7 star with just 2 or 3 must haves and all junk in it. No pun intended against 6 star featured ..lol..

I say reduce the amount one can get..make it more tougher to get shards but the pool should be restricted to just the new ones and cream of the contest..

This is completely false. Titan crystals were for new champs being released and for current 6*'s being added as 7*'s. It was never for "the best of the best", that's just what the community keeps saying it should be.

Titan crystals are smaller pools allowing you to try and target a champ you want more.
    I just wish the current 6* champs being added as 7* champs into the titan crystal are actual "Titan" worth champs so players are rewarded for working so hard to get 20k shards.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

You'll get over it. My last pull was luke cage who is useless but I'm not crying on the forums. Womp womp.

Yeah well I already pulled Luke a while back and he's one of the champs I don't want. I posting on the forums so kabam can get the hint to not put crappy champs in titans. It's called a "titan" crystal for a reason. Put titan caliber champs in there only like kingpin, Doom, Hitmonkey, Hulkling, Kate, apoc, Valk, tigra, kitty, scorpion, NickFury, ghost.
    I agree, it’s called Titan for reason. It’s not a regular 7star crystal but a special one. The pool collectively is special. Yes, there are 1 or 2 champs you don’t like and that’s fine but someone else might like them. You mentioned, you didn’t want 4 champs out of the 18 champs. That’s a pretty good pool to called Titan in MCOC. The unfortunate thing here is rng wasn’t in your favor this time. Next time, it might be in your favor.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★
    kus234 said:

Not really. It was a way for people to get featured champs without hoarding their basic crystal shards.

@FlipBoy who was your other champ? I have gotten The destroyer, Sersi, Blade, Ironheart, ntw, and recently Nova. Not the best batch but I'm happy to learn their playstyle and test them out to see where they could be useful. The more I play The destroyer and Ironheart the more I am impress with them. I haven't played the other that much yet to have a concrete idea if I will ever used them for anything besides Arenas. I can always find a use for Sersi or Blade so I'm ok with pulling them. Sersi is very underrated in my opinion, but I need to test her out more. Would I love pulling champs like Onslaught, Bulleyes or The Serpent, for sure, but this makes me get to test out different champs and appreciate other champions that I might ignore.

The four I don't want from the current pool are luke, sable, symsuprm, and Nova. I know they have their merits and uses, but I don't use them much. There are other champs in the pool right now that don't deserve to be in there but those are the four I don't want. And I have three out of the four already so I'm sure kabam will screw me over somehow and give me silver sable on my next titan.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

Personally, I’ve mentally moved on from Titan’s being great. Basic 7* crystals, t4a, and t6cc are more of my focus at the moment in game.

Good thing they use two different shard currencies then huh. That's kinda the point of titan crystals. To not hoard basic shards for disappointment like featured used to be. Imagine that.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 967 ★★★★
    So I spent, grind and save up.

Waited between July Sales and the final milestones from SoS.

Got together 3 Titans and a NEXUS Titan.

I was hoping for Bulleyes, Serpent, Onslaught, Prowler, Dust or Red Skull, that is 6 out of an 18 champs pool. So 6 chances (3 Titans and a choice of 3 out of Nexus, so 6 chances)....and got none of them.

I know it is all RNG, it is actually becoming so disheartening with these Titan crystals.
  • Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Member Posts: 51
    Titan pulls so far: Thing x2, bullseye x2, Dust, and kindred. Basically all defenders. Dust is the best attacker of the bunch. Either way, I’m not a fan of Titan pool. These crystals should be the best of the best. They should be a crystal we look forward too.