Has MCOC Gotten Boring? (BROAD Discussion)

13»

Comments

• Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170
    Jethua said:

From the lack of communication, to the balance program quietly disappearing, to no updates on new content, it feels like we are at a bit of a content drought lately. Like there doesn’t seem to be a lot to do or look forward to.

While I understand a lot of people share the same view you have when it comes to the game, put a few things into perspective. The Kabam team is not as large as it was this time last year or even two years ago, so certain things will take more time. Also they literally just finished a event here in the states to spark interest in the game. Gotta give them a little grace. The rebalancing of champions should be touched on soon since there's a live stream scheduled for Friday. As for things getting stale that's why it's best not to burn through content, or if you feel unchallenged, start a new account or set goals for yourself to have a certain amount of units by Cyber Weekend or Christmas. There are plenty of different options to make the game/fun or challenging while waiting for the next big piece of content.
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 698 ★★★★
    Kinda yeah. The game isn't dead by any means, but it's a little slow right now.

I'm chipping away at act 8 exploration and there's just nothing else to do.

I finished SOS like two weeks ago. EQ & gauntlet aren't worth the time investment. Battlegrounds is starting to feel a bit stale. Incursions is just... no.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,487 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

The most important problems:

-We need Valiant difficulty monthly event
    -Story contents should came earlier
    -Battleground rewards need buff

Nah story content every 6 months is fine. Provided they give us other stuff in between, which they have been so it's all good.
  • JethuaJethua Posts: 96
    I feel like the balance program Dust and Ironheart announcement kind of fuels this fire.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 634 ★★★
    We need a ton of Prizes buffs and reworks in modes like incursions and arenas
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 634 ★★★
    edited August 1

Hello all. I've been on vacation for the last week and a half so haven't been around as much. I'm back now and will try to continue to be active until the community team has fully onboarded. I just cleaned up some of the stickied threads and closed a few others.

In terms of the game itself, be thankful for the reprieve. The next 5 months are going to be some of the most packed in terms of content we have ever had as we usher in our 10th Anniversary. Come check out the live stream tomorrow morning to hear what's coming in August and get a preview of a new feature that will be used for the first time in September.

Will be great to see more about Beta Ray
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    We are having a lull rn. It's across the board woth easily distracted players. I'd wager most people who are bored haven't done ccp and all of carinas challenges. Personally I'm taking this opportunity to finish that stuff. And maybe go back and do some old back issues for completion bug in my ear reasons. All I'd agree with is the rebalancing has died in the water. Hopefully not going the same way as relics. This is what happens when you cut the staff of your best mobile game. Fools.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 2,599 ★★★★★
    edited August 2

Hello all. I've been on vacation for the last week and a half so haven't been around as much. I'm back now and will try to continue to be active until the community team has fully onboarded. I just cleaned up some of the stickied threads and closed a few others.

In terms of the game itself, be thankful for the reprieve. The next 5 months are going to be some of the most packed in terms of content we have ever had as we usher in our 10th Anniversary. Come check out the live stream tomorrow morning to hear what's coming in August and get a preview of a new feature that will be used for the first time in September.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it! And is there an update on the monthly revive and health potions bundle?
  • mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 93
    Yep. I’m taking a break after I get the beta ray bill I paid for. This game isn’t worth it anymore. Parry is horrible and they are reacting faster than I can throw my attacks. I believe kabam is doing this intentionally. It is not normal for mcoc. I’m beyond frustrated. I want to play but I’m not paying for horrendous deals and the poor state of the game currently. It’s an empty sink at this point and I’m tried of wasting money when it’s no longer fun or playable. I’m out in a few weeks.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,778 ★★★★★

I’m wondering what this will be
  • mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 93
    A new feature sounds like more bugs.
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 347 ★★
    Game is boring until they release 7*ibom