Dear Kabam !! 120 fps pls ?

bulutsezginbulutsezgin Member Posts: 16
Dear kabam
When will we get 120fps option for the game.
Im sure it helps the gameplay so much ...
Is there any plan for it

Comments

• ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 142
    Atleast first ask for 60fps lol
  • bulutsezginbulutsezgin Member Posts: 16
    Wtf i thought its 60 fps :neutral:
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    This is exactly why we don’t need higher frame rates. The average player doesn’t even realize that the game runs at 30 fps, and it looks great. Higher frame rate would just increase bugs and loading time.

Jinx
    Jinxesaxe said:

This is exactly why we don’t need higher frame rates. The average player doesn’t even realize that the game runs at 30 fps, and it looks great. Higher frame rate would just increase bugs and loading time.

Jinx

Maybe 60fps is must ....30 fps is kinda looking outdated too eyes. When most of the things we do is in 60fps....
    When i open this game i get retro vibes to 30 fps
  • ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 142

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx

Maybe 60fps is must ....30 fps is kinda looking outdated too eyes. When most of the things we do is in 60fps....
    What are you talking about you litearlly didnt know it ran at 30 and thought its 60
    ToniXD_16 said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx

What are you talking about you litearlly didnt know it ran at 30 and thought its 60
    Buddy i dint know it was capped at 30....i thought 120fps would help animations more lively and reactions.... i thought it was capped 45 -60 fps with in consistent frames