Reunion crucible is amazing!

Comments

• HibblyHibbly Posts: 9
    I don’t think I’m understanding this properly but is this a bit of a unit sink, I’m a later game paragon with a roster that’s not very diverse
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,545 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Reposting here for visibility.

You will have to explore one of the difficulties to get the Reunion Token and Vision Piece.

Normal has 4 paths, one for each chapter of Act 7. I believe the number of fights per path are 18, 16, 16, 16.

Legendary has 2 paths, which combine chapters 1 with 2 and 3 with 4. I believe the number of fights per path are 34 and 32. Legendary difficulty also has tuned up attack and health values, it's designed to be completed with 6R5/7R2+ champions.

Can we swap in the same champ again?
    No we can't, But we can swap a same champ in different rarities.

For example, if you already used a 7* domino and swapped her out, you can't swap her in again, But you can swap a 6* domino.
    So you're saying 6* 5* 4* Herc is possible? 👀
    Maybe but are to willing to use a 3 or 4 star in any case?
    Everyone knows fully boosted 4r5 Herc = 7r2 🙄
    Only if the 7 star is silver sable 😶‍🌫️
  • HibblyHibbly Posts: 9
    That’s good to know thanks
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★

Hibbly said:

I don’t think I’m understanding this properly but is this a bit of a unit sink, I’m a later game paragon with a roster that’s not very diverse

You will probably want to do the Normal difficulty now and save the Legendary later. It is permanent content, you just need to explore at least one of them by September 4th for the Reunion Token and Vision piece.
    There’s hasn’t ben one permanent vision piece in the game then not saying it wrong but then the catch op thing limte at 3 ain’t cutting it for those who return. Late in a year.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,564 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

You will have to explore one of the difficulties to get the Reunion Token and Vision Piece.

Normal has 4 paths, one for each chapter of Act 7. I believe the number of fights per path are 18, 16, 16, 16.

Legendary has 2 paths, which combine chapters 1 with 2 and 3 with 4. I believe the number of fights per path are 34 and 32. Legendary difficulty also has tuned up attack and health values, it's designed to be completed with 6R5/7R2+ champions.

For example, if you already used a 7* domino and swapped her out, you can't swap her in again, But you can swap a 6* domino.
    Everyone knows fully boosted 4r5 Herc = 7r2 🙄
    Only if the 7 star is silver sable 😶‍🌫️
    Or blade. I hate blade with a passion
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,696 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

We all know that MSD will solo the legendary difficulty on launch day with his 2 star roster
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 180
    so we need like 34 and 32 champs for both of those paths right ?
  • ItsArvyItsArvy Posts: 2
    Will we be able to use the same champ multiple times without switching or is switching a compulsion??
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 180
    ItsArvy said:

Will we be able to use the same champ multiple times without switching or is switching a compulsion??

you can use the same champ in different rarity like 7* domino then use 6* domino but you cant keep using 7* domino over and over
  • ItsArvyItsArvy Posts: 2
    To obtain the token do we need to complete the quest or explore it
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,280 ★★★★
    ItsArvy said:

Complete. Like it says. One path, either difficulty, will yield you those rewards.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 533 ★★★
    edited August 2
    But the boss who will be?
    We have to fight 7.4.6 kang four times?
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 229
    PT_99 said:

it's designed to be completed with 6R5/7R2+ champions.
    So no 5* Hercules etc
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Posts: 223 ★★★★★
    edited August 2

ItsArvy said:

Complete. Like it says. One path, either difficulty, will yield you those rewards.
    Unfortunately that string is wrong, as the title of the objective says in big letters you need to explore one of the difficulties. It will be fixed before it's live.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 351 ★★★
    Looks like I can finally become valiant now without having to do necro, so happy
  • LokxLokx Posts: 1,194 ★★★★

Looks like I can finally become valiant now without having to do necro, so happy

Based on the information we have about this, i think necro would be easier if your roster isn’t developed at a valiant level or it’s just gonna be a revive sink which if your gonna do anyways might as well do necropolis
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,809 ★★★★★

You can 100% Act 8 though
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 53
    Lokx said:

Based on the information we have about this, i think necro would be easier if your roster isn’t developed at a valiant level or it’s just gonna be a revive sink which if your gonna do anyways might as well do necropolis
    Not really. Act 7 bosses were really easy, and the choice node brings your champ in at full health. If you're a decent player and also plan ahead, it should only take a few revives.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 184

Lokx said:

Not really. Act 7 bosses were really easy, and the choice node brings your champ in at full health. If you're a decent player and also plan ahead, it should only take a few revives.
    It’ll depend on how they’re tuned. Crashed said legendary difficulty is designed for r5 6 stars or r2 7 stars, so they probably increased health and attack. Possibly added more nodes as well

• GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★
    So, will we ‘must’ or ‘would’ swap our champion after each fight? And what is the Reunion Token?
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 732 ★★★
    I’m gonna need to go ahead and pull that Venompool immediately and r3 his red butt.
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 53
    Sidd777 said:

Lokx said:

It’ll depend on how they’re tuned. Crashed said legendary difficulty is designed for r5 6 stars or r2 7 stars, so they probably increased health and attack. Possibly added more nodes as well

Yes, higher attack and health values but no new nodes. Technically, if you throw on a couple of boosts, a r4 6* becomes equivalent to a maxed out 6*.
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 229
    edited August 3

*7R2+
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Can i get the vision piece if I explore normal difficulty?
  • Owen519Owen519 Posts: 10

Can i get the vision piece if I explore normal difficulty?

yes

• Liber_WeberLiber_Weber Posts: 5
    edited August 4
    Quick but important question:
    Will the same champion be permanently blocked out when used once through the whole quest?
    Or do we get to use it again on the other path in same difficulty?
    It would come to a completely different planning strategy!
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 741 ★★★

Quick but important question:
    Will the same champion be permanently blocked out when used once through the whole quest?
    Or do we get to use it again on the other path in same difficulty?
    It would come to a completely different planning strategy!

I imagine it is per attempt, otherwise there would be no reason to make it more then one path.