Who got the best buff in 2024?

2»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    Superior Iron Man
    Crazy how he went from literally two abilities (regen and an armor break on sp2) to a top cosmic overnight.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

Crazy how he went from literally two abilities (regen and an armor break on sp2) to a top cosmic overnight.

Bro is truly superior
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Mister Sinister
    Emilia90 said:

I took my RG to r5 and ascended him and he’s a beast. Sadly these last few GC metas aren’t exactly for him but he’s been putting in a lot of work

Sinister is great but inequity holds him back a little. Would love a 7* for sure

NC is good but falls behind the others. Gladiator needs a decent amount of AI cooperation that I haven’t been getting and there’s little ways to play around it like with Adam

Luke was the most underwhelming buff imo but he’s still good. SIM is TBD we’ll see today. He looks sustainable and hits hard so he might be my vote if everything is as good as it looks

Gladiator doesn’t need that much AI collaboration, he’s got the strongest armor counter in the game and his damage is great even at 16 confidence. Completely removing armor at the beginning of the fight is better than any armor break. Also, bro just deals true damage all the time, it’s a great time to be a Glad fan.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian

Emilia90 said:

I took my RG to r5 and ascended him and he’s a beast. Sadly these last few GC metas aren’t exactly for him but he’s been putting in a lot of work

Sinister is great but inequity holds him back a little. Would love a 7* for sure

NC is good but falls behind the others. Gladiator needs a decent amount of AI cooperation that I haven’t been getting and there’s little ways to play around it like with Adam

Luke was the most underwhelming buff imo but he’s still good. SIM is TBD we’ll see today. He looks sustainable and hits hard so he might be my vote if everything is as good as it looks

Gladiator doesn’t need that much AI collaboration, he’s got the strongest armor counter in the game and his damage is great even at 16 confidence. Completely removing armor at the beginning of the fight is better than any armor break. Also, bro just deals true damage all the time, it’s a great time to be a Glad fan.
    I'd argue the strongest armor counters are and will always be Galan and Knull, especially Galan that's why every champ with armor lately has something that prevents him from working lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    edited August 6
    Mister Sinister
    Still can’t get a 7 star sinister… smh
    Every buffed champ this year you can get as a 7 star except sinister
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,693 ★★★★★
    edited August 6
    Emilia90 said:

SIM is already looking great and he’s available as a 7*. Need to test more but he’s a chef from what I’ve seen

Sup Iron Man is a 7* ?
    Is that a new announcement ?
    edited August 6
    Superior Iron Man

Emilia90 said:

SIM is already looking great and he’s available as a 7*. Need to test more but he’s a chef from what I’ve seen

Sup Iron Man is a 7* ?
    Check unowned 7* he should be in the new titan tomorrow
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 556 ★★★
    Mister Sinister
    This dual threat insane
  • MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
    Mister Sinister
    Didn’t get the sup. IM buff yet but I thin the new mister sinister buff makes him worth All the fun that he is. He’s fun to spam 5 hit combos and sp2’s with. Also just really like his design and animations. (Also 1+ reason to vote; his buff was all over YT when it came out)
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★
    Superior Iron Man
    Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Sup Iron Man is a 7* ?
    The new Titan doesn’t come out until next Tuesday - 11 AM Kabam time (Pacific time zone North America).
  • Karatemike415Karatemike415 Member, Administrator, Moderator, Content Creators Posts: 724 Content Creator
    Gladiator
    Buffs have went craaaaazy this year.

Personally, I gotta go with my boy Glad - I use him for almost everything, just obliterates anything in his path now.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    Red Guardian

Buffs have went craaaaazy this year.

Personally, I gotta go with my boy Glad - I use him for almost everything, just obliterates anything in his path now.

Yea I saw you’ve taken the ol’ boy to sig 200. He’s indeed a beast.
    Superior Iron Man

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Sup Iron Man is a 7* ?
    The new Titan doesn’t come out until next Tuesday - 11 AM Kabam time (Pacific time zone North America).
    Fair enough. Point still stands tho.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian

Didn’t get the sup. IM buff yet but I thin the new mister sinister buff makes him worth All the fun that he is. He’s fun to spam 5 hit combos and sp2’s with. Also just really like his design and animations. (Also 1+ reason to vote; his buff was all over YT when it came out)

That’s not his rotation though, it’s rather hold heavy and spam sp1s for degeneration
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★
    Mister Sinister

Still can’t get a 7 star sinister… smh
    Every buffed champ this year you can get as a 7 star except sinister

Not red guardian
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 421 ★★★
    Superior Iron Man
    Crazy how so far the best attackers of 2024 aren't even 2024 champions
    We have SIM and Red Guardian who OBLITERATE every champion released in 2024