New Community Team 1 Month Check-in

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Avengers mountain would be sick
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    edited August 9
    KabamDORK said:

Hello all and thank you for all this feedback. I'm going to take some time and go through it with the team and keep trying to raise the bar from here. This was very valuable <3 </font>

I'm late to the party as always @KabamDORK , but if I could give one piece of feedback, for what little it's worth on an internet forum - don't beat yourselves up about it. Any change needs time to settle, to work out what the new cadence is or should be.

Miike was firm but for the most part fair with the grief he sometimes got, and Jax was well liked by most people here and he pushed through many changes to the engagement with the players. You, Pinwheel, anyone else - do your own thing, and in the most positive way, own it.

We appreciate the conversation and the ability to engage with anyone from Kabam who posts on here. We may not always be polite, the most well worded, or sometimes even the most patient, but it comes from our core reason for being here - this game.

Onwards and upwards. Now, who do I nag about improving Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen) base Regen Rate to help celebrate the new Disney+ series next year...
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    KabamDORK said:

Greetings Summoners

So It's been a month now with a new Community team in place here. So far it's been a blast coming back, but not without its challenges. There is still much to learn for myself and my team, so I just wanted to come out with it and ask. Where and how can we support you better, where are we falling short, and what would you like to see more of in the future?

Thanks everyone!

Ummm let's see. First of all. I may not always be Dorky lol. But I can be a dork at time. Anyways. This is just me speaking for myself. Sunday Arenas with units into it would be cool or more battlechips would be cool. Gives me more a reason to open my arena chips lol. I'm content with some things. A list for me to make would be probably a lot but in due time. Change is nice but then again to learn the change is different. I work for a company that changes how they do things and I was used to the old easy set up and when they issued a change. I'm like whoa give me a minute lol. And yes most people will probably disagree with my post lol. It's ok tho.
  • Dusty116Dusty116 Member Posts: 2

I genuinely feel that if kabam has to take a week or two to get all the the bugs out and reconditioning there game I would definitely wait that long for them to do so. that we all can have a better gaming experience and less frustration form the community we all appreciate what you guys are going through but rather do that and have less stress on the game team as we know they are out staffed.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited August 10

I would like it if the announcements at the top of forum could be cleaned up faster. For example, it still lists the June events and sinister's sales.

And ADD (thoroughly) the new ones as they are made.

There must be all different config settings for Posts, to get them to show in the upper scrolling 3-PANEL area, vs Purple Sticky.
    But also a difference between in ALL Category Purple Sticky (including “everything Recent Discussions) and not just the specific General category. Versus also “News/Announcements” category.
    So it's probably a pain for Admins to checkbox the full assortment of post options they need to each time, so some get overlooked.

(oh, and when saying PURPLE Sticky, evidently different browsers, ie mobile above ?, apparently show as GRAY Sticky, not the color purple like in desktop mode)

Latest August one in Panel area, and only General Category, but not in the “everything RECENT discussions”, nor in the News/Announcements.

Think they should also get rid of (Merge) the BUGS category into the main GENERAL category.
    Most everyone just posts bugs in GENERAL anyways, and when there is a separate one in BUGS it always gets duplicated by someone else in GENERAL too.
    **people evidently don’t like to just view the better all-encompassing RECENT. (the only extraneous posts you probably don’t want to see is “Alliance Recruiting”, but otherwise the RECENT contains the assortment that most everyone would be looking for anyways).
  • Berat1Berat1 Member Posts: 14
    We love QoL updates.
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Member Posts: 57
    edited August 11
    One QualityOfLife/QoL update or request I would like to wish is that battleground tier rewards go into the stash instead of going directly in our inventory because of the pop-up feature of said rewards. In this way we can manage our keys better (9k limit) and not let the excess overflow go into waste. This would be better management of said resource.

Another request is probably a lazy one (definitely not as important as the one above) but Auto-fill feature that exists in arena but add it to quest as well for auto fighting purposes.
  • Serdar16Serdar16 Member Posts: 3
    Ustalıklar ile ilgili çalışma halinde olduğunuzu söylemiştiniz bu artık kabak tadı verdi ne zaman birşeyler göreceğiz. Ayrıca bunun dışında yapay zekada biraz daha tutarlı olmalısınız. Arenalar ve ödülleri değişmeli biraz oraya da el atmalısınız. Haftalık görevler geçen seferki gibi devam etmeli 1 kerelik olmamalı iyi olan birşeyi niye tekrar eski haline getirdiniz. S6 lar ve 7* parçalar daha fazla ve daha sık olmalı uzun süreler boyunca herolarımızın kopyalanmasını bekliyoruz ve çoğu kopya isteyen herolar bu da bizi bir çok alanda geriye itiyor. Daha çok şey var ama şimdilik aklıma gelenler bunlar
  • prateek_1288prateek_1288 Member Posts: 3
    Awesome job with crucible legendary difficulty but you need to keep some rewards for normal difficulty also in order to motivate us to do it

Awesome job with crucible legendary difficulty but you need to keep some rewards for normal difficulty also in order to motivate us to do it

If you explore either normal or legendary before September 4th you get reunion token, 7 star r1 to 3 gem and some other stuff
  • slothsan050slothsan050 Member Posts: 7
    Objectives should not be progression restricted, let the summoners push their boundaries.
  • slothsan050slothsan050 Member Posts: 7
    Daily super event should be permanent thing in contest, even nerfed version is okay but being able to play anything without worries of 22hr event, is really assuring. Hope it comes back soon.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★

Objectives should not be progression restricted, let the summoners push their boundaries.

Please stick to realistic feedback. Imagine proven players are able to collect t4a stuff and titan shards? Does not make any sense game-economic-wise
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
    edited August 12
    Keep up the Comms IMO
  • Daisys_DazzlersDaisys_Dazzlers Member Posts: 13
    There are a few things that need to be looked at. The black ISO needs updating, we need the Daily Super Deals back.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Honestly if there is a topic that hits say... 5+ threads it'd be nice to see a response to said topic so the threads can be cleaned up easier and all future threads that clutter up the feed could be redirected to said response thread. Ie. Currently everybody is complaining about how (admittedly) horrid deathless vision is. A game team response, even one as simple as, he was intended to be meh without future synergies and high sig, would be better than the continous complaining threads. Or say. The super event and how bad 22hr events feel (I myself have not completed one since the super event ended...it's just too much grind for meh returns)
  • TonyDaebak1TonyDaebak1 Member Posts: 3

planet of the tree?!

It was Planet of the Kree but the corrector changed it and the forum don't give me the option to edit it.
  • prateek_1288prateek_1288 Member Posts: 3

If you explore either normal or legendary before September 4th you get reunion token, 7 star r1 to 3 gem and some other stuff
    Yes but I explored legendary difficulty. Now I have no motivation to complete normal difficulty as objective has been completed. And as a permanent content some reward should be there to explore normal difficulty in future
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Bug acknowledgment, progress and resolution. This has been an issue for a long time, but it would be great if there were a better vehicle for conveying info than the Bugs page and the Trello page.

Dr. Zola

This x 1000

Yes but I explored legendary difficulty. Now I have no motivation to complete normal difficulty as objective has been completed. And as a permanent content some reward should be there to explore normal difficulty in future
    Uhm, just don't explore normal lol
    Normal is just there for people who can't explore legendary beforeseptember 4th
  • Redwolf28Redwolf28 Member Posts: 2

Let's see the positive side you can think of them as a free revive stock up use it whenever you needed them.
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    I know I can honestly say one thing about the new team! The way you all made the Crucible quest be it's own quest without locking champs in was outstanding!! That's the new team at work for us and not the old team who only pretended to wanna help us out. I have faith in yall after doing that!
  • CuchulainnCuchulainn Member Posts: 116
    Your first livestream was brilliant. Maybe just give a graphic for the next code. Lol

The main comms issue for me is around bugs. There are so many right now and we have no clue if they are being looked at.

Not being able to see any special 3 visuals sucks big time.

Bugs, bugs, bugs.
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 232 ★★

I know I can honestly say one thing about the new team! The way you all made the Crucible quest be it's own quest without locking champs in was outstanding!! That's the new team at work for us and not the old team who only pretended to wanna help us out. I have faith in yall after doing that!

I doubt the community team has anything to do with that.
  • GOATGOAT Member Posts: 6
    Any eta on glory, black market, or stamp card collector updates? Feels like its been a while since any offer updates and since july 4th deals the economy has changed drastically?
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Member Posts: 198
    Thank you @KabamDORK !

I think a more constant communication, long, medium and short term plans for:

- Old characters buff program
    - Relics
    - plans , conversations, etc