Titania Rank down tickets

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★
So I took my titania to r3 back when necropolis first dropped, absolutely great champ, no regrets...

No regret until the last couple of months, 8/10 time I throw sp3 and damn Ai throws their special straight after! It messes up her entire rotation and costs me tons in BG and deaths in war.

Since Kabam are either incapable of fixing the AI or aren't bothering to I think I justify rank down tickets for a champ who's value has basically vanished because of AI issues.

So yeah, I want a rank down ticket, r2 is fine but r3's are still top rare to have one wasted because Kabam are incapable

Comments

• DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I have no problem using Adam. Titania is a different story. Her SP3 is deeply unreliable now. I’m glad I never ranked mine up because she’s useless to me now. Too sketchy to use in BGs
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    I just got a 6* Titania, and I don't understand how she's supposed to stop opponents fro using specials besides the 30% intimidate which increases the chance to block only
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

If you want a RDT for Titania, you may as well rank down Adam Warlock, Gladiator and these other AI reliant champs as well

Adam Warlock has limited AI reliance if you know how to use him
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,888 ★★★★★
    What about Askin for a AI fix?
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited August 11
    I think for banquet kabam should add a rank down ticket as one of the deals(FOR UNITS OF COURSE as one of the milestones). Which gives everyone a generic r3 rank down ticket. I'd definitely want to take down my Prowler.
    I know they won't but I would love if they did. I definitely think the community would appreciate this if they have ever taken up a r3 who is no longer useful for them or a r3 they regretted in general.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

I think for banquet kabam should add a rank down ticket as one of the deals(FOR UNITS OF COURSE as one of the milestones). Which gives everyone a generic r3 rank down ticket. I'd definitely want to take down my Prowler.
    I know they won't but I would love if they did. I definitely think the community would appreciate this if they have ever taken up a r3 who is no longer useful for them or a r3 they regretted in general.

They don’t usually do this though
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    There are quite a few champs in the game that are plagued with inconsistent ability performance .. Zemo's root also being one of them that isn't as reliable as it used to be ... more often it seems when you root the champ they immediately hold block so you can't just rush in and fire off the combo anymore reliably .. and that definitely affects how he's used.

As far as Titania goes .... here are some mystic champs that are going to fire it off no matter what ..

Destroyer - he can't be intimidated (immunity)
    Doom - i guess because Doom
    Kindred - he can't be intimidated (immunity)

Obviously some Skill champs will too because they'll shrug ... a few Cosmics somehow do it too. But for the most part she works for me and I haven't come across many situations that her SP3 doesn't work if not against these specific champs.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Almost all Champs are heavily impacted by AI so they would have to give generic rank down tickets for every champ because if they give for titania someone else will bring up another champ and so on and so forth. If your car breaks down you don't just simply refuel,you fix the actual problem. In this case AI.

Massive reach here. The AI affects Titania drastically. She went from being the best science attacker in the game to being worse than Silk, Hulk, Ham etc
    Talk about a reach.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Polygon said:

Almost all Champs are heavily impacted by AI so they would have to give generic rank down tickets for every champ because if they give for titania someone else will bring up another champ and so on and so forth. If your car breaks down you don't just simply refuel,you fix the actual problem. In this case AI.

Massive reach here. The AI affects Titania drastically. She went from being the best science attacker in the game to being worse than Silk, Hulk, Ham etc
    Talk about a reach.
    Which part? That she use to be the best or that shes not worse than all 3?
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    I actually think nobody in this thread is actually reading what you said in op and are just **** replying.

It is definitely an issue. Unfortunately probably won’t get a rdt for it.

Let’s talk about the Doom cycle then.
    If that stopped, would that be worthy of a rdt?
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    Yeh people kinda tailed off onto AI issues, which is the root cause don't get me wrong!

Can't comment on Adam, gladiator I don't really have these issues using glad and don't use Adam

But reality is, Titania and many others are being screwed because Kabam can't fix this issue, therefore rank down tickets for these champs should be given out; when they fix AI, I'll Happily use my resources to r3 her again... when she's actually works as intended
    edited August 11
    Funk said:

Manage power better

It's literally impossible to throw an sp3 and hit the defender and not push the defender over a bar of power... dumbass 😂

What about Askin for a AI fix?

Think we've been asking for thay for close to 18-months ... they're incapable unfortunately. Still have inputs issues from 3 years ago
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★

I just got a 6* Titania, and I don't understand how she's supposed to stop opponents fro using specials besides the 30% intimidate which increases the chance to block only

Exactly this. Even with double sp3 debuffs, assuming they stack, it's 60% tops. I'm not denying that things seem different, but it was never guaranteed...

Exactly this. Even with double sp3 debuffs, assuming they stack, it's 60% tops. I'm not denying that things seem different, but it was never guaranteed...
    Nah it was never guaranteed, but you start with 30%, then every heavy places another, so stacking 30% and yet I've had fights where I'll land 3 heavies, my indestructible ends and they throw sp3 while still having all the debuffs, by this point its 120% intimidate (this was a dumb design in the first place, all her damage comes from sp3 heavies so Intimidate should have always been 75-100%)

And the fact is, this used to work 9 times out of 10, and now its the opposite. Intimidate is failing more than working and that's directly correlated to AI getting worse by the month.

Kabam are taking the piss out of us by not fixing this and it shows by 2 of their front line communications between their player base and the devs leaving in a very short ammount of time, right after AI goes out of control. Maybe they were told by Kabam they dint care about fixing it and got sick of the backlash been aimed at them idk just conspiracy theories 👀
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Ridiculous
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    It has become a problem when playing Gladiator, the opponent is so fuckking eager to throw specials while intimidated… I absolutely hate that. Am I supposed to dash in or not?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★

It has become a problem when playing Gladiator, the opponent is so fuckking eager to throw specials while intimidated… I absolutely hate that. Am I supposed to dash in or not?

I’d wait for them to throw the special first
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Noted: remove generic r3 gem and have r3 RDT instead.
    Stop misinterpreting my statement on purpose
    I never said remove a r3 gem
    I clearly said "add a RDT" as well
    It is perfectly fine if they don't do it because they never have
    Don't try to twist my sentence
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75
    Pretty sure Intimidate is NOT a guarantee for defending champs to hold block but is less aggressive. Same mechanic with Adam and Mantis. It is NOT 100% and have never been. Titania just have a additional chances due to applying multiple copies... but the chance is always still there.

There has never been any descriptions of Titania to have stipulation that sp3 activation will guarantee the defender will hold block and not throw specials.

I don't understand why people are so upset about it.. just because its less likely or more likely.. it is the chance you take when you go for heavy spam in the corner. If you don't want to take that chance , play normally and avoid the risk.

RDT is ridiculous... sorry.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,351 Guardian
    NONYABIZZ said:

Pikolu said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Noted: remove generic r3 gem and have r3 RDT instead.
    Stop misinterpreting my statement on purpose
    I never said remove a r3 gem
    I clearly said "add a RDT" as well
    It is perfectly fine if they don't do it because they never have
    Don't try to twist my sentence
    I never twisted your words. That's exactly what kabam would do since they hold the same value as they allow you to r3 someone of your choice.

They take the economy quite seriously in these matters. You can't just add something without something else being taken away unless the thing they had has 0 value, which you have shown that a RDT would be very valuable for you to have since it gets you something you want.