Reunion crystals

2»

Comments

• BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 86 ★★
    Very underwhelming.
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
    Gamer said:

There is this to

Okay that is DEFINITELY a bump in rewards, please turn this into the new weekly login 😭
  • tufo24tufo24 Member Posts: 53
    _Pez_ said:

I decided to buy as was intrigued so you don't have to. Seems just legends crystal. The 2 that came with the deal gave me (as valiant):

1250 7* shards
    1 mastery core selector
    Potion selector
    30% t6cc selector

If it's upgraded from legend it's not by much

You did get your 7* crystal in that deal too correct?
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    @KabamDORK just tell us what could be inside. No player is gonna pay 100$ if we don't know what could be in it..
    I’m hearing a lot of people are getting useless valiant crystals that provide more iso from duping 5 stars.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    edited August 15
    Anyone else got the double up without paying? Maybe I missed something but I don’t want a ban for opening it lmao

Maybe I’m just being stupid
  • MrBATE5MrBATE5 Member Posts: 2
    My first two:

27,000 T3a
    30% Dual boost

34,200 T6b
    Team health potion

Pretty meh this round, but I see how after 50 crystals it adds up given the samples I have seen.
    hurricant said:

Emilia90 said:

Anyone else got the double up without paying? Maybe I missed something but I don’t want a ban for opening it lmao

Lower your voice
    They have taken action on accounts that have opened unintended rewards in the past or revoked them. I’m just seeing if there’s any risk here, people who say don’t snitch don’t realize that they’ll find out anyway 🙄
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 111 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

I have the double up crystal too and I didn't purchase the deal, haven't opened it because it's obviously broken, I even have pictures.

Everything that is newly released is bugged lol.
    Nescio said:

Emilia90 said:

I have the double up crystal too and I didn't purchase the deal, haven't opened it because it's obviously broken, I even have pictures.

Yup same for me. I claimed but didn’t open because I’m not risking any action against my account
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    It's way better than the legendary crystals
    @DrZola yes you are 100% correct.
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Got 6* shards and 2 valiant crystals ( 5* quicksilver *2). So the 100$ is just an extra chance for more of these? Since the drop rates are not clear , seems pretty underwhelming...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited August 15
    Kabam Crashed has just provided a final update to the “double crystal” post (and initial removal, for now, of the inadvertent Doubled crystals, and extra compensation)
    (At very end of linked post below)

But maybe this post here can remain open for things related to its actual contents, people's pulls, rates, etc, as has already being talked about somewhat here.
    (or actually, another thread is doing that too, contents, etc..)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373938/rewards-from-7h-reunion-crystals#latest

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★

This is what it was showing to me before I was saving the above one(the starting one) till the end of the event and I was opening the bottom one( which was bugged) 2 times as crashed said you can open them but now

Those 3 crystals has disappeared from my account what's going on after I claimed the crystal after bug fix 😕@KabamDORK @Pikolu @pseudosane @SummonerNR
    And how to tag kabam crashed lol
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★

This is what it was showing to me before I was saving the above one(the starting one) till the end of the event and I was opening the bottom one( which was bugged) 2 times as crashed said you can open them but now

Those 3 crystals has disappeared from my account what's going on after I claimed the crystal after bug fix 😕@KabamDORK @Pikolu @pseudosane @SummonerNR
    And how to tag kabam crashed lol

Read up man 🙄