'Seriously?' - Your worst repeat 7* dupes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,817 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ortoun said:

Sig 80 Emma and sig 60 Warlock. I don't mind warlock so much as I actually like playing him, but his sig adds very little to his kit. Emma just hurts though.

Warlock’s sig makes him a more annoying defender, because when fighting him, if you try to heal when infected, you degen. This can even happen if you have willpower mastery
    Every damn cosmic released nowadays is immune to power drain
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 752 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ortoun said:

Sig 80 Emma and sig 60 Warlock. I don't mind warlock so much as I actually like playing him, but his sig adds very little to his kit. Emma just hurts though.

Warlock’s sig makes him a more annoying defender, because when fighting him, if you try to heal when infected, you degen. This can even happen if you have willpower mastery
    I can't imagine being so hard up that I would place a warlock on defense, but I guess it really depends on what they have left to fight with. I would much rather have him at sig 20 and have awakened Shuri or Domino or Wiccan, or any number of other champs where the awaken actually adds something meaningful.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    i'm a big Gambit fan but i mean having sig 120 Gambit ... enough!!! lol
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

i'm a big Gambit fan but i mean having sig 120 Gambit ... enough!!! lol

The dupe allows each prowess to grant him additional crit rating, which he needs for big yellow numbers, plus it makes him tankier
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Sig 80 iron heart. Disappointing result from 100k titan crystals
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 174
    Trying to build my 7* roster slowly but to get VTD twice in the early pulls is soul crushing considering the size of the base pool.
    Hoping for Bullseye as my first Skill champ.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Too many to mention but I'll report back tomorrow after I pop my Titan and inevitably pull garbage, there's one dupe I wouldn't mind but Lord knows I'm going to pull any other dupe but that one 🙃

Too many to mention but I'll report back tomorrow after I pop my Titan and inevitably pull garbage, there's one dupe I wouldn't mind but Lord knows I'm going to pull any other dupe but that one 🙃

You can save for the next pool if you want
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I’ll wait and see how the September champs are, but tbh I don’t think I’ll be hoarding unless they’re good. BRB is good but I don’t really need his sig rn and my hype for enchantress died out a lot lmao
    EdisonLaw said:

I could wait but here's the thing:
    1. I'm going to r2 Nova for crit me and I want that dupe really bad.
    2. SIM is going to be cooking on crit me too and I don't feel like investing in the 6* so I also want him.
    3. I've been waiting for 7* Hood for a year now and I'm willing to risk it all tomorrow, I don't have that much patience lol.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    I can’t stop pulling Gamora.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Member Posts: 319 ★★
    Gwen - sig 120
    bishop and domino - sig 100
    rest - single duped and undupe...

what a waste of 260 sig awakening
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

2. SIM is going to be cooking on crit me too and I don't feel like investing in the 6* so I also want him.
    3. I've been waiting for 7* Hood for a year now and I'm willing to risk it all tomorrow, I don't have that much patience lol.
    Hope you get one of those 3. Wishing you no Blades or Spider-Punks
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Hope you get one of those 3. Wishing you no Blades or Spider-Punks
    Thanks, I really hope those good wishes help tomorrow 😩
    edited August 26

Thing left the titan so you're good.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    edited August 26
    Natural sig 120 Wong lol.....sig 80 mysterio

Ironically enough I would very much rather have a sig 60 Thing (especially cause of the crit me meta soon) than a brand new Sable Spider-Punk Blade Northstar Arcade Prowler or Patriot. The actual threat in that crystal though, the true final boss, is a sig 40 Ironheart, if I pull that piece of junk I will sit down and think about my life choices for days like I did the first time I duped Thing.

Ironically enough I would very much rather have a sig 60 Thing (especially cause of the crit me meta soon) than a brand new Sable Spider-Punk Blade Northstar Arcade Prowler or Patriot. The actual threat in that crystal though, the true final boss, is a sig 40 Ironheart, if I pull that piece of junk I will sit down and think about my life choices for days like I did the first time I duped Thing.
    Someone in my ally pulled Hood 🙃
    Me:

I'm not going to complain though, could've been waaay worse, no Ironheart or Negasonic dupe lol

Me:

I'm not going to complain though, could've been waaay worse, no Ironheart or Negasonic dupe lol
    Luke is quite good
    EdisonLaw said:

Me:

Luke is quite good
    Yeah I'm not mad, I probably will r2 cause he's such a good Sassy counter he's even faster than the Pig, I think he's very underrated for that reason alone.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Me:

Luke is quite good
    Yeah I'm not mad, I probably will r2 cause he's such a good Sassy counter he's even faster than the Pig, I think he's very underrated for that reason alone.
    I was happy to pull mine. Would like to dup him.

EdisonLaw said:

Me:

Luke is quite good
    Yeah he's actually really good, I've been doing 280k damage in 48 seconds consistently with him and he's still r1, that extra crit rating helps him so much.

Also, apparently he can also do Serpents and Fintech was using his r3 to take down r3 awakened Serpents in that tournament last week so I think mine's going to r2 this week.

EdisonLaw said:

Me:

Luke is quite good
    Yeah he's actually really good, I've been doing 280k damage in 48 seconds consistently with him and he's still r1, that extra crit rating helps him so much.

Also, apparently he can also do Serpents and Fintech was using his r3 to take down r3 awakened Serpents in that tournament last week so I think mine's going to r2 this week.
    Tested him a bit more at r1, and I'd be lying if I said I don't like what I see lol

Me:

Duped luke is great against serpent.

Me:

Yeah an alliance teammate pointed that out, Fintech was apparently using him against r3 Serpents. I don't think he'll need the dupe though cause it's unlikely Serpent will get the pierce if you're constantly knocking him against the wall with sp1s so. We'll see I'm definitely going to try that out.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Member Posts: 174 ★★
    Ebony Maw. Natural sig 100.

Don't get me wrong, I know it helps, and I know he's decent, but when the basis has absolute bangers in the pool and you pull Maw back to back?

Ugh.
  • GrindlordGrindlord Member Posts: 4
    I got Ironheart 3 times in a row from the current Titan crystal after saving up for forever. If I pull her again when I open my next one I'm gonna email Kabam and tell them to just delete my account and be done with the game forever lol.
    edited August 27

Me:

Yeah an alliance teammate pointed that out, Fintech was apparently using him against r3 Serpents. I don't think he'll need the dupe though cause it's unlikely Serpent will get the pierce if you're constantly knocking him against the wall with sp1s so. We'll see I'm definitely going to try that out.
    It's not for pierce you can tank his sp3 atleast once if you're duped. You can play defensive and tank his sp3s.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Grindlord said:

I got Ironheart 3 times in a row from the current Titan crystal after saving up for forever. If I pull her again when I open my next one I'm gonna email Kabam and tell them to just delete my account and be done with the game forever lol.

she's a beast though

Me:

It's not for pierce you can tank his sp3 atleast once if you're duped. You can play defensive and tank his sp3s.
    Oh then yeah the safety net is nice, Luke reduces all of Serpent's power gain by 50% already though so maybe not a huge deal not having it, nice but not a must.