Excuse me Kabam, how are we supposed to defeat Enchantress on these AW nodes

FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
New war tactic is Provocateur, Enchantress is tagged as Provocateur so we can only use "Secutor" champions (I'm open to other no-tag champion but I doubt it's possible), now imagine she is placed on these nodes:
  • Power focus 1: 60% more power while below 1 bar.
  • power focus 2: 60% more power while below 2 bars.
  • aspect of evolution + enhanced power gain: 100% power-again effect and permanently gain 5% more power after filling a bar of power.
  • power efficiency: consume -50% power while using SP
  • heavy-hitter: unstoppable heavy
Honestly, I just don't know how to fight her with "Secutor" champions.

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    In regards to Heavy Hitter, it sounds like you’ll need a Secutor champ who has a Slow in their kit in order to counter her heavy safely. Unless there’s a small window to counter her heavy at the very end of the unstoppable

Regarding everything else, it will make her more annoying. You’ll probably have to use Petrify champions/Mr Fantastic prefights to deal with her
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★

i've brought this up as well.

Appreciate you taking this to the team
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    What if she is at boss node with HT and Silk Banned?
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    kus234 said:

Silk is not very good at boss fight, I’m also OK if Kabam said boss fight is supposed to be hard
    the problem is she is too hard on those nodes, even if she is not global defender, and she actually is…
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    FunnyDude said:

kus234 said:

Silk is not very good at boss fight, I’m also OK if Kabam said boss fight is supposed to be hard
    the problem is she is too hard on those nodes, even if she is not global defender, and she actually is…
    So no need to fear and ban skill if Enchatress is at the boss node..
    YoMoves said:

Everyone talking about Silk as the counter like the Right Back At It node isn't going to go 'hi there, you and your slow can piss right off, thanks'

Oh that’s a whole other problem… you just gotta stack the debuffs prior to knock downs and hope that it goes well
  • CretzuCretzu Member Posts: 7
    Not to mention when these defenders are placed on the second node on path 1A. Debuffs make them go unblockable. The only way to shut down the defender tactic is through debuffs. Imagine destroyer on that node, he will be unblockable and you can’t intercept him. Good work Kabam.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage? Concussion, access to exhaustion, debilitate (Enchantress weakness), etc.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Luke Cage? Concussion, access to exhaustion, debilitate (Enchantress weakness), etc.

I was thinking him but would still be a tough fight
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★

FunnyDude said:

New war tactic is Provocateur, Enchantress is tagged as Provocateur so we can only use "Secutor" champions (I'm open to other no-tag champion but I doubt it's possible), now imagine she is placed on these nodes:

• Power focus 1: 60% more power while below 1 bar.
    • power focus 2: 60% more power while below 2 bars.
    • aspect of evolution + enhanced power gain: 100% power-again effect and permanently gain 5% more power after filling a bar of power.
    • power efficiency: consume -50% power while using SP
    • heavy-hitter: unstoppable heavy
    Honestly, I just don't know how to fight her with "Secutor" champions.
    You can abuse the power focus 2. First initially complete her prompts. When she gets to 1 bar power, play super safe, play defensive and never let her throw a special. Due to power focus 2, after 2 bar of power, she barely gets any power, so she wouldn't be able to gain much power until you nuke her. Bonus points if you use a tech champ with max collar tech or some sort of power control.

But agreed, She is such a poor design.
    She seems to throw sp1 pretty quick when I’ve been fighting her. she’ll probably throw her sp1 even if you 4 hit combo and then block. I get specials thrown into my block often with various champs. So you could risk it but likely wouldn’t work.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,241 ★★★★★
    it's like Kabam learnt all the wrong lessons from Serpent when they needed another 5/5 defender
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 131
    red guardian with sp1 slow?
    @Kabam Crashed
    Now we all know you play T1 war, please try it and let us know how you feel.
    Any updates on this? Only 3 off-season wars left and this seems unaddressed
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    edited August 28
    BigBlueOx said:

They updated the war boss node so hopefully other changes get made

Edit: the changes

ELITE

Stun Immunity
    Enhanced Recovery - 100
    Adaptive
    Champion Boost 300%
    Health Boost 700%

EXPERT

Stun Immunity
    Enhanced Recovery - 50
    Adaptive
    Champion Boost 300%
    Health Boost 700%
    edited August 28
    BigBlueOx said:

I'm very pessimistic on having any fix before the new season, I wouldn't say 100% but 80% of the time, they just ignore the issue until the new season starts and more players complain.
    FunnyDude said:

BigBlueOx said:

I'm very pessimistic on having any fix before the new season, I wouldn't say 100% but 80% of the time, they just ignore the issue until the new season starts and more players complain.
    I know… that has been the trend for a while now.

Oversights are identified by the community, we get asked to cover up for the negligence with our own resources, they adjust fairly for the next season, and the cycle starts again with the next new tactic.

I dont think this will be changed. Supposedly there are options. Now , personally, I have no idea what they are, but they exist.

I’m only aware of one option outside of the ones I listed earlier. Aiden on Vega’s Enchantress stream pointed out that Negs gets a 5 second slow after his evade from a photon synergy… not sure how practical it will be though
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    BigBlueOx said:

I dont think this will be changed. Supposedly there are options. Now , personally, I have no idea what they are, but they exist.

I’m only aware of one option outside of the ones I listed earlier. Aiden on Vega’s Enchantress stream pointed out that Negs gets a 5 second slow after his evade from a photon synergy… not sure how practical it will be though
    yeah trying to line up the mini game nonsense with a 5 second slow seems excessive, especially if you have to counter the tactic as well