you were saying?

So Nefaria is coming
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    Lizard with goatee and a cape 😏
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    I wonder what abilities he will have.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,082 ★★★★★
    edited August 27
    What’s the lore behind this Dr. Strange? Looks like a Variant of him?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,161 ★★★★★
    This aged badly, didn't it?

This is Luchino Nefaria, aka Count Nefaria.
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 47

Honestly, Nefaria doesn’t fit the color scheme at all. I don’t know if people are reaching for that conclusion, but it has to fit a champion with a shade of green and red. Lizard’s skin and tongue. Besides, I do not want the idea of another Superman/Strange coming to the contest. We already got too many. You can disagree all you’d like but that’s my take on it.

Guess what count nefaria is indeed the champ for next month with shathra kabam just revealed next month champ
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143
    edited August 27
    EdisonLaw said:

According to Wikipedia, these are his abilities:

Ionic-energy physiology granting:
    Superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance, senses, staminas and reflexes
    Ionic-energy manipulation
    Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

If Kabam decides to make him a defender, he is going to be another Omega level defender, given that he has immortality on the comics. Should we expect a stronger version of Serpent?
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 281
    NONYABIZZ said:

Can you make a whole post titled "it can't be Dazzler for November" for me please 🥺
    I'm tryna see something

I can mention you in the thread where I described this moment in detail and that Dazzler with Spiral will definitely appear in November. Do you want this?
    NONYABIZZ said:

Can you make a whole post titled "it can't be Dazzler for November" for me please 🥺
    I'm tryna see something

Well, also, who would you like to see in November instead of Dazzler, in that case? Mystique?

EdisonLaw said:

Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

If Kabam decides to make him a defender, he is going to be another Omega level defender, given that he has immortality on the comics. Should we expect a stronger version of Serpent?
    Please no, he shouldn’t be stronger than Serpent simply because Serpent is broken on defense
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    Xleb said:

NONYABIZZ said:

I'm tryna see something

Well, also, who would you like to see in November instead of Dazzler, in that case? Mystique?
    No OP said "it can't be nefaria" for this month and he was hilariously wrong. I want him to be wrong again for dazzler so she appears in the game 😂
    Also yes please tag me for the dazzler post
    NONYABIZZ said:

Xleb said:

NONYABIZZ said:

I'm tryna see something

No OP said "it can't be nefaria" for this month and he was hilariously wrong. I want him to be wrong again for dazzler so she appears in the game 😂
    Also yes please tag me for the dazzler post
    Okay, I'll tag you.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

All yall are so hard up for nefaria or lizard that I'm really gonna laugh when it's neither of them.

Lmaooooo

I actually had fun watching those who accepted my explanations regarding Nefaria and those who weren't going to accept them. It was fun.
    Xleb said:

I actually had fun watching those who accepted my explanations regarding Nefaria and those who weren't going to accept them. It was fun.

It was fun while it lasted
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

Please no, he shouldn’t be stronger than Serpent simply because Serpent is broken on defense
    Xleb said:

I know I was a little resistant at first but that was only because usually people being so sure with so little to go off leads to disappointment haha

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

Xleb said:

I know I was a little resistant at first but that was only because usually people being so sure with so little to go off leads to disappointment haha
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for October, I hope it doesn't disappoint me.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 347 ★★★

Lizard looks so different, I don't remember him having a goatee

Or his right arm... What formula has Curt Connors been messing with now?!?
    Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

Xleb said:

I'm still convinced it's jack o lantern and scream

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

Xleb said:

Or Toxin or lasher maybe
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Member Posts: 118
    Honestly. Jack-O-Lantern would be just right for Spooky Month. He screams Halloween.

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

Xleb said:

• Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
    this post aged like milk, “Nefaria is definitely not coming”
    little did they know…
    Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Energy-enhanced strike
    Construct creation
    Energy vampirism
    Ionic conversion
    Healing factor
    Invulnerability
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Flight
    Genius-level inventor
    Criminal mastermind

Xleb said:

Or Toxin or lasher maybe
    Neither of those fit the colour pallete, of which it has screams colours exactly