Yet another AI post… AI recovery rate

2»

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    @KabamDORK any updates on AI?
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    The defender got up and hit you after a special?
    Is that it?
    Definitely not trying to be a jerk or mean or anything.
    That’s just what happened.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    @smdam38 can you mention your progression level so i can tell you if you face these problems or not.
    Kind of see it now with the first video against marvel.
    Special was barely done and she was attacking off the hop.

I don’t mind saying I’m wrong.
    Sorry. You’re definitely right.
    Theshadow said:

@smdam38 can you mention your progression level so i can tell you if you face these problems or not.

I’m a weakling Paragon that doesn’t know how to play.
    Your special animation wasn’t even completely done and she was able to attack you.
    Definitely goofy and I again apologize for not seeing it right away.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    well since you are paragon you are going to experience this and much more on your way to valiant so be prepared
    I actually don’t really care about getting valiant.
    Could have had it a year ago easy.

I do care about broken stuff getting fixed.
    And this needs to be fixed.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    Yes the ai was able to move and attack me while I was stuck in the special animations. Completely locked out of controls. All of the videos are the same issue. I am still locked in a special animation yet the ai can attack me. The third video was Moleman SOS he dropped two special ones you can see him engage into the second special one while I am still standing there was no way to do anything
    Again sorry. I didn't see it right away. I made a mistake.
    Will put in a ticket with your videos to hopefully put it onto top of list.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    Another update 😂. I like to test new rank ups in ROL like everyone else. I recently r2’d white tiger and she has the ability to go unblockable after throwing a special. This example I have just dropped a special I am waiting for WS to stand up to drop mine. Input was not possible I just blocked when tapping SP button. If you have seen the videos above the ai can drop its special before I even stand up. Again this is not right.

I added a compilation of me getting intercepted/ intercept attempts by the ai from the rest of my ROL run.

FYI White Tiger is 🔥

https://youtu.be/wpPUgVBLtCA?si=xpb7Q70XFBmN_vt-
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

Another update 😂. I like to test new rank ups in ROL like everyone else. I recently r2’d white tiger and she has the ability to go unblockable after throwing a special. This example I have just dropped a special I am waiting for WS to stand up to drop mine. Input was not possible I just blocked when tapping SP button. If you have seen the videos above the ai can drop its special before I even stand up. Again this is not right.

I added a compilation of me getting intercepted/ intercept attempts by the ai from the rest of my ROL run.

FYI White Tiger is 🔥

https://youtu.be/wpPUgVBLtCA?si=xpb7Q70XFBmN_vt-

The same garbage intercept happened when dealing with blade in 9.1.2.
    When Blade dashed forward, I tried intercepting and he dexxed back, and at that moment, I dexxed back and he was able to dash forward covering more distance.to nail me.
    I quit the matched and restarted but this time just parry and then heavy the f#*ked out on him.
    Was able to take him out without trouble. These AI intercepts and dexxing are getting nasty.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 412 ★★
    This is actually so annoying lol, also the fact that in 9.1 the ai would hold sp2 for ages but the moment, like literally the next second it gets a chance it throws sp3, it was fixed in act 8 imo, they held specials allowing me to chain combos and heavies but here its impossible.